🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

You’re afraid. I get it. Don’t want Bolton to testify because it might upset the little fantasy you’ve created.
Do you understand even if Bolton says everything your looking for it’s still not against the law? You are wasting time

Why is Trump going to such lengths to convince us that he didn’t link aid and an investigation?
Because no one knows what your talking about, the aid went out, the Ukraine President has no idea what your talking about

Most of the aid went out. Some didn’t. The Ukrainians did know. We have lots of evidence. Your case is built on lies.

Trump claims aid and the investigation wasn’t linked. If Bolton testifies otherwise, it’ll continue to prove that Trump has been this whole time. That’s bad for the defense.
Trumps conversation still isn’t impeachable lol
And the aid went out. Gotta move on
So did the Ukrainian investigation into Biden.

If you break the law you break the law.. it is 1776,, you will never change the bill of rights

You mean like due process? That was denied to Joe Biden.

What due process did Bolton not receive? You apparently don't know what that means because you were never in a high school civics class.

Biden, we are talking about Biden.

You can’t launch investigations into anyone for any reason. Doing so violates their rights.
sure you can, we've had three and a half years looking for a crime to put on trump!!!! where the hell you been?
Might help if the con released people and docs??
You had your chance

here's the left

larger.jpg

Do you understand even if Bolton says everything your looking for it’s still not against the law? You are wasting time

Why is Trump going to such lengths to convince us that he didn’t link aid and an investigation?
Because no one knows what your talking about, the aid went out, the Ukraine President has no idea what your talking about

Most of the aid went out. Some didn’t. The Ukrainians did know. We have lots of evidence. Your case is built on lies.

Trump claims aid and the investigation wasn’t linked. If Bolton testifies otherwise, it’ll continue to prove that Trump has been this whole time. That’s bad for the defense.
Trumps conversation still isn’t impeachable lol
And the aid went out. Gotta move on
So did the Ukrainian investigation into Biden.
As it should move on we don’t want to put a 80 year old man in jail to rot or his crack head kid,, we aren’t deranged democrats.. move on with your life

TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT! Nothing you can do except accuse .. have fun with that

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
Oh yeah, a possible alledged discruntled official telling the truth ?? Sure he is... Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.

Without physical facts to present, then it is just all bullcrap. He won't be called anyways, because he has been compromised as a fact toting witness due to the conflicts of interest being heavily involved.

Why should we read anything a WWII deferment guy has as his pic?

How old was John Wayne in 1941?

You can't answer that, can you?

Was he married? How many kids did he have? Was he under contract to a motion picture studio who would have sued him had he volunteered?

You can't answer those either, can you?
34?
5?
A real old randy man.
Ask john ford, Jimmie Stewart and thousands of others who served.
I guess you think our 5 deferment con Pres is a hero too?

What due process did Bolton not receive? You apparently don't know what that means because you were never in a high school civics class.

You can’t launch investigations into anyone for any reason. Doing so violates their rights.
sure you can, we've had three and a half years looking for a crime to put on trump!!!! where the hell you been?
You had your chance
If you break the law you break the law.. it is 1776,, you will never change the bill of rights

huh? what is it you need? didn't your side vote? are you saying it isn't true now?

He can testify in the trial too. No reason he can’t.
Was he called during the inquiry?
Yes. He was a no-show.
ever heard of legal remedies to fix that? Why didn't he show up? he didn't work for the white house why the sudden change?
To sell books maybe?

Yes. The legal remedy is to call his as a witness during the Senate trial.

Good luck with that. I am going to laugh my ass off when you dipshits call him and he agrees with Trump that there was no quid pro quo..

What do we expect?.
Deferment cowards stick together

Investigation continues,, he will get his time to answer for his crimes

Biden has constitutional protections against meritless investigations. Those protections are being ignored.
Whaaat? :auiqs.jpg: I think this takes the "Stupid Post Of The Day Award" Thanks for the humor

So can the president decide to investigate anyone for anything?

Obviously not.

Ha ha ha,

you are flailing all over the place....

You are ignoring my post that destroys the absurd Bolton narrative desperate Schiff is trying to float.

Post 1020 you have ignored from the previous page of this thread.

You are an embarrassment to the human race with your galaxy level severe stupidity and ignorance.

You’re afraid. I get it. Don’t want Bolton to testify because it might upset the little fantasy you’ve created.

Oh man you are STUPID as HELL!

FOUR people have stated there was no Quid Pro- quo, from POST 92 you ignored so far

President Trump
President of Ukraine (Posted this in front of YOU once already)
Past President of Ukraine (Posted this in front of YOU once already)

Ambassador of Ukraine

The Media tries hard ignore what the Ukraine leaders actually say"

Speaking to reporters on Wednesday, Zelensky declared that he had not been pressured during the July phone call, and insisted that he does not want to interfere in a foreign election.

“I think you read everything. I think you read text,” Zelensky said to the gathered reporters on Wednesday. “I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be involved to democratic, open elections of U.S.A. No, you heard that we had good phone call. It was normal, we spoke about many things. I think, and you read it, that nobody pushed me.”

Since the four leaders from both governments have all agreed there was no pressure, no quid pro- quo, that all the military aid was processed on time, Bolton's words become unnecessary, since no crime was committed, (at best) it would only be his word against Trumps word, not going to work for you and your deluded friends.

Stop ignoring what the Ukraine Presidents states about it.

===

KYIV, Ukraine —

Petro Poroshenko, who was Ukraine’s president until May and dealt with both the Obama and Trump administrations, said in a rare interview with The Times on Tuesday that he never felt pressure from President Trump or his personal attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani to open questionable corruption investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden.

Speaking at his political party headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital, Poroshenko said that if Trump or his allies had made such a demand, he would have immediately dismissed it.

“If they asked, I would have said, sorry, there is an official channel for that,” Poroshenko said.

Repeating:

Since the four leaders from both governments have all agreed there was no pressure, no quid pro- quo, that all the military aid was processed on time, Bolton's words become unnecessary, since no crime was committed, (at best) it would only be his word against Trumps word, not going to work for you and your deluded friends.

===

PJ Media

The professor took on the issue head-on:

Consider the following hypothetical case that is in our news today. The Israeli Prime Minister comes to the United States for meetings, let's assume that a Democratic president tells Israel that foreign aid authorized by Congress will not be sent, or an Oval Office meeting will not be scheduled unless the Israelis stop building settlements. Quid pro quo. I might disapprove of such a quid pro quo demand on policy grounds, but it would not constitute an abuse of power. Quid pro quo alone is not a basis of abuse of power. It's part of the way that foreign policy has been operated by presidents since the beginning of time. The claim that foreign policy abuses can be deemed abuses of power based on subjective opinions about mixed or sole motives – that the president was interested only in helping himself – demonstrate the dangers of employing the vague, subjective and politically malleable phrase abuse of power as a constitutionally permissible criteria for the removal of a president.

Now it follows that if a president – any president – were to demand a quid pro quo as a condition to sending aid to a foreign country, obviously a highly disputed matter in this case, that would not by itself constitute an abuse of power.

Let me repeat: nothing in the Bolton revelations – even if true – would rise to the level of an abuse of power or impeachable offense. That is clear from the history. That is clear from the language of the Constitution – you cannot turn conduct that is not impeachable into impeachable conduct simply by using words like "quid pro quo" and "personal benefit."

It is inconceivable that the framers would have intended such politically loaded and promiscuously deployed a term as "abuse of power" and weaponized as a tool of impeachment.

red bolding mine

========

Your stupid replies have been smashed by TWO Ukraine Presidents, going to call them a liar?

The entire Impeachment farce is illegal anyway, since they didn't have the vote of the full House, to then be able to have subpoena power, since it was started by a very small group of Trump hating democrats, the rest of the House be dammed

Article 1, section 2 of the Constitution

The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment.

The HOUSE, not a person, not a committee, the ENTIRE House has the power, which logically means the BODY of the house (members) has the collective power to start an impeachment process.

Pelosi started the "impeachment inquiry" by herself, the rest of the HOUSE had no initial voice in the matter by vote....

Stop being a partisan hack, start following the Constitution and concept of DUE PROCESS!

Last edited:
Well, this certainly puts Moscow Mitch and has merry band of NaziCons in a quandary.
No it doesn't.

Schiff claimed for 2 1/2 years to have direct evidence of crimes committed by the President, only to admit he lied.

Schiff attempted to present his own authored fictional account of the transcript as evidence.

Schiff promised direct witnesses nd instead presented no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses.

Dr. Hill and Ambassador Yovanovich testified that 'everyone' was concerned about Ukraine corruption and from the very start 'Eliminating Ukraine corruption ws 'FOREIGN POLICY'. this contradicts whatever Bolton has to say.

Bolton is an angry, bitter, fired, self-important ex-admin employee seeking to get revenge for being sacked while looking to make a buck. Such credibility qualifications make snowflakes happy, though.

:p
Do you have a link?
Of course not, your small made up mind.
Still too stupid to know the def of snowflake I see
Trump u?

Your stupid replies have been smashed by TWO Ukraine Presidents, going to call them a liar?

Liar? No. Under duress? Yes. Their statements are out of court which technically makes them hearsay. This is weak evidence given the nature of their positions and their continued dependence on Trump’s good graces.

Doesn't even matter Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz obliterated the Bolton nonsense. Even if true its not an impeachable offense. He gave an example, if a president told Israel U.S. aid would be withheld unless Israel agreed to stop building settlements a clear quid pro quo that's not an impeachable offense. In fact presidents have long exercised that authority.

So I guess you all can agree that Biden didn’t do anything wrong then.

What are you blabbering about?
Quid pro quo’s are normal. That’s what you’re accusing Biden of doing.

LOL.....how does getting your son hired on for 80k a month with no experience fit in?

So it’s a crime for Hunter it work for Burisma?

I’ll break it down.
Joe Biden using loan guarantees to get a prosecutor fired isn’t illegal.

Hunter Biden working for Burisma isn’t illegal.

If those two things are connected, it’s illegal. Is there any evidence that they’re connected?

You dont find it a bit suspicious that a guy with zero experience in the gas and oil business lands an 80k a month job at an oil and gas business?
Uhhhh....yeah there's a fucken connection!!!
Mainly biden admitting on national TV that the Ukraine better fire the prosecutor investigating the company Jr works for or you can kiss a billion dollars of aid good bye.

Nobody is as dumb as you're acting right now.

So I guess you all can agree that Biden didn’t do anything wrong then.

What are you blabbering about?
Quid pro quo’s are normal. That’s what you’re accusing Biden of doing.

LOL.....how does getting your son hired on for 80k a month with no experience fit in?

So it’s a crime for Hunter it work for Burisma?

I’ll break it down.
Joe Biden using loan guarantees to get a prosecutor fired isn’t illegal.

Hunter Biden working for Burisma isn’t illegal.

If those two things are connected, it’s illegal. Is there any evidence that they’re connected?

You dont find it a bit suspicious that a guy with zero experience in the gas and oil business lands an 80k a month job at an oil and gas business?
Uhhhh....yeah there's a fucken connection!!!
Mainly biden admitting on national TV that the Ukraine better fire the prosecutor investigating the company Jr works for or you can kiss a billion dollars of aid good bye.

Nobody is as dumb as you're acting right now.

Like I said. You need some evidence that Joe’s actions are connected to Hunter’s actions.

There is none.

Kids of rich or famous people get jobs above their pay grade all the time. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. It’s not illegal. Joe Biden fired a corrupt prosecutor. Also not illegal.

The only way this is illegal is if there is evidence that the two are connected. You can be suspicious all day long. You can assume whatever you want. But that doesn’t mean there is evidence of a crime.

Do you have a link? Of course not...
STFU, you lying POS snowflake! You KNOW I have a link because you ask for the same links over and over and still tell the same lies after I give them to you again and again. I have provided several links in this thread...

You're like Schiff - you tell the stupidest f*ing lies that are easily debunked...because you are both idiots.

I'm not your momma - Don't look to me to spoon-feed you anymore. You're a 'big boy' - look the links I posted up...and if you can't, go back to the kids' table and let the grown-ups talk.

Liar? No. Under duress? Yes. Their statements are out of court which technically makes them hearsay. This is weak evidence given the nature of their positions and their continued dependence on Trump’s good graces.

Ha ha ha,

You had at most 4 minutes to read a 15+ minute to read post (with around 7 kinks you ignored), your unsupported rationalizations on what the Ukraine presidents states is stupid and insulting to them. You have no argument to offer, just ignore what they say, you have NOTHING but partisan bullcrap apologies/rationalizations to offer.

ph3iron same amount of time makes a dead on arrival post with ZERO counterpoints, it is clear NEITHER of you have a rational argument to offer, just unsupported bullshit.

This how stupid you two are, Both Ukraine Presidents made their statements AFTER they got all of the Military aid sent to them, if you bothered to read the links I gave you..........., but noooo you are tooooo lazy to think on your own, who feeds you the leftist crap, your stuffed Teddy Bear?

You two lawfree thinkers ignore Professor Dershowitz argument completely:

Let me repeat: nothing in the Bolton revelations – even if true – would rise to the level of an abuse of power or impeachable offense. That is clear from the history. That is clear from the language of the Constitution – you cannot turn conduct that is not impeachable into impeachable conduct simply by using words like "quid pro quo" and "personal benefit."

Last edited:
But.....but....but....bookey bombshell!!!!

Then dud, then desperate next Hail Mary.

Dr. Hill sunk Bolton's plot.

Ambassador Yavonovich torpedo him.

The DOJ has already debunked his claim.

Bolton is left looking like a bitter, old, disgruntled, fired, ex-administration official seeking vengeance and trying to get rich selling his book...

Forum List

Back