🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

But think about all the people who you refuse to believe. Like there is a vast RIGHT wing conspiracy from the deep state RINO's to take Trump down. So you blow off anyone who comes forward. The whistleblower, sondlund, that woman, and everyone else who testified that what Trump did was wrong and made them very uncomfortable.

If you won't listen to these people that Trump is corrupt, you won't listen to anyone.

WASHINGTON ― The bombshell revelation that former national security adviser John Bolton has written a book essentially confirming the Democrats’ case against President Donald Trump went curiously unaddressed by the president’s lawyers on Monday in the Senate impeachment trial.

Bolton’s book alleges that Trump tied the release of congressionally approved Ukraine aid to the Ukrainians’ announcing investigations of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

Trump Lawyers Ignore John Bolton Bombshell In Senate Trial | HuffPost

This is the shit we couldn't prove in the Mueller report. Now we have proof he is a criminal and Republicans are defending him? I hope they pay this November for their loyalty.
Did you read what Bolton wrote? And we all been saying even if trump did what democrats are accusing ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW. Lol biden is clearly corrupt and if he’s nots asking wtf was his son doing is absolutely ok. Your just deranged.. trump has powers

What was his son doing? You mean his daddy got him a good paying job? Happens all the time. Look at every Republican Senator's son's. Look at GW Bush. You think he purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team with his own money that he earned? How about Trump? Without Trump's daddy Don is just a real estate guy in lower manhattan.

Yes, what Trump did was against the law. Please tell me you don't think it's ok for the president to strongarm another country into making up fake news against his opponent. Funny how much you guys bashed Bill for lying about one BJ because he was under oath but you embrace a pathalogical liar.
Can you cite in US Code what law was broken?
Or will you continue to lie, and spout off propaganda and falsehoods?
When you face your Creator, will you be able to tell Him that you are a man of truth?
Or will you hang your head in shame as a condemned and unrepentant man?
18 US Code 201
18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
(B) being a public official, former public official, or person selected to be a public official, otherwise than as provided by law for the proper discharge of official duty, directly or indirectly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally for or because of any official act performed or to be performed by such official or person;
Omg you have evidence of bribery!?
solicitation, with a quid pro quo for personal gain.... government corruption, corrupt use of govt power or position..... still looking for the Statute number,

but found those other two in my search! :D

Your stupid replies have been smashed by TWO Ukraine Presidents, going to call them a liar?

Liar? No. Under duress? Yes. Their statements are out of court which technically makes them hearsay. This is weak evidence given the nature of their positions and their continued dependence on Trump’s good graces.
again, you know what they're thinking huh? old magic eight ball for you huh?
How do you assess the credibility of statements?
I don't.

That would make you very easy to manipulate.

I look at evidence. hard evidence, like statements from party's directly involved, like the PM. He said nope! you said yep. he was on the call, you weren't and yet..... you know something he doesn't. wow. see that's called stupid. but hey, you work hard at it.

People lie, buddy. They do it for all sorts of reasons. Sorry to upset you.

LOL.....how does getting your son hired on for 80k a month with no experience fit in?

So it’s a crime for Hunter it work for Burisma?

I’ll break it down.
Joe Biden using loan guarantees to get a prosecutor fired isn’t illegal.

Hunter Biden working for Burisma isn’t illegal.

If those two things are connected, it’s illegal. Is there any evidence that they’re connected?

You dont find it a bit suspicious that a guy with zero experience in the gas and oil business lands an 80k a month job at an oil and gas business?
Uhhhh....yeah there's a fucken connection!!!
Mainly biden admitting on national TV that the Ukraine better fire the prosecutor investigating the company Jr works for or you can kiss a billion dollars of aid good bye.

Nobody is as dumb as you're acting right now.

Like I said. You need some evidence that Joe’s actions are connected to Hunter’s actions.

There is none.

Kids of rich or famous people get jobs above their pay grade all the time. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. It’s not illegal. Joe Biden fired a corrupt prosecutor. Also not illegal.

The only way this is illegal is if there is evidence that the two are connected. You can be suspicious all day long. You can assume whatever you want. But that doesn’t mean there is evidence of a crime.

Lets pretend I'm as stupid as you.......
Dont you think it should be investigated?
I think the DoJ should decide. I think someone without a conflict of interest should make that call.

That ain’t Trump. He shouldn’t be deciding if his political opponents need to be investigated.

Hunter isn't his opponent.

1uckfqmvuhd41.jpg

U8rU7NO_d.jpg

So it’s a crime for Hunter it work for Burisma?

I’ll break it down.
Joe Biden using loan guarantees to get a prosecutor fired isn’t illegal.

Hunter Biden working for Burisma isn’t illegal.

If those two things are connected, it’s illegal. Is there any evidence that they’re connected?

You dont find it a bit suspicious that a guy with zero experience in the gas and oil business lands an 80k a month job at an oil and gas business?
Uhhhh....yeah there's a fucken connection!!!
Mainly biden admitting on national TV that the Ukraine better fire the prosecutor investigating the company Jr works for or you can kiss a billion dollars of aid good bye.

Nobody is as dumb as you're acting right now.

Like I said. You need some evidence that Joe’s actions are connected to Hunter’s actions.

There is none.

Kids of rich or famous people get jobs above their pay grade all the time. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. It’s not illegal. Joe Biden fired a corrupt prosecutor. Also not illegal.

The only way this is illegal is if there is evidence that the two are connected. You can be suspicious all day long. You can assume whatever you want. But that doesn’t mean there is evidence of a crime.

Lets pretend I'm as stupid as you.......
Dont you think it should be investigated?
I think the DoJ should decide. I think someone without a conflict of interest should make that call.

That ain’t Trump. He shouldn’t be deciding if his political opponents need to be investigated.

Hunter isn't his opponent.
So Joe Biden doesn’t have anything to do with it?

What exactly do you want Hunter Biden investigated for?

Your stupid replies have been smashed by TWO Ukraine Presidents, going to call them a liar?

Liar? No. Under duress? Yes. Their statements are out of court which technically makes them hearsay. This is weak evidence given the nature of their positions and their continued dependence on Trump’s good graces.
I don't.

I look at evidence. hard evidence, like statements from party's directly involved, like the PM. He said nope! you said yep. he was on the call, you weren't and yet..... you know something he doesn't. wow. see that's called stupid. but hey, you work hard at it.

funny, we have a documented call. scribbed by others. and you're calling out a president of another country saying he lies. dude, I give a shit what you think that's for fking sure.

Did you read what Bolton wrote? And we all been saying even if trump did what democrats are accusing ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW. Lol biden is clearly corrupt and if he’s nots asking wtf was his son doing is absolutely ok. Your just deranged.. trump has powers

What was his son doing? You mean his daddy got him a good paying job? Happens all the time. Look at every Republican Senator's son's. Look at GW Bush. You think he purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team with his own money that he earned? How about Trump? Without Trump's daddy Don is just a real estate guy in lower manhattan.

Yes, what Trump did was against the law. Please tell me you don't think it's ok for the president to strongarm another country into making up fake news against his opponent. Funny how much you guys bashed Bill for lying about one BJ because he was under oath but you embrace a pathalogical liar.
Can you cite in US Code what law was broken?
Or will you continue to lie, and spout off propaganda and falsehoods?
When you face your Creator, will you be able to tell Him that you are a man of truth?
Or will you hang your head in shame as a condemned and unrepentant man?
18 US Code 201
18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
(B) being a public official, former public official, or person selected to be a public official, otherwise than as provided by law for the proper discharge of official duty, directly or indirectly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally for or because of any official act performed or to be performed by such official or person;
Omg you have evidence of bribery!?
solicitation, with a quid pro quo for personal gain.... government corruption, corrupt use of govt power or position..... still looking for the Statute number,

but found those other two in my search! :D
Nice!!!! Ok where is your evidence??

Well liberals want to discard what officials said because “people lie you know” and instead want all their eggs in the basket of what people did not say but liberals have suspicions about as to motivation. The feelings and suspicions impeachment effort.

I don't.

funny, we have a documented call. scribbed by others. and you're calling out a president of another country saying he lies. dude, I give a shit what you think that's for fking sure.
I’m saying there’s a very good reason for the president of Ukraine to avoid pissing off Trump.

If a woman with a black eye tells you she definitely ran into a door while looking at her husband, are you going to automatically believe her?

So the whistleblower and all the people from them down to Bolton are lying to sell books?

see what’s wrong with republican thinking? The scientists are lying not the oil companies and everyone trump hired is lying not trump.

how many trump supporters have you thrown under the bus? Bolton is no liberal. If he’s warning you about hitler don’t call him a liberal
gibberish ,, did you just say the whistle blower? Like he’s legit lol that’s funny.

But think about all the people who you refuse to believe. Like there is a vast RIGHT wing conspiracy from the deep state RINO's to take Trump down. So you blow off anyone who comes forward. The whistleblower, sondlund, that woman, and everyone else who testified that what Trump did was wrong and made them very uncomfortable.

If you won't listen to these people that Trump is corrupt, you won't listen to anyone.

WASHINGTON ― The bombshell revelation that former national security adviser John Bolton has written a book essentially confirming the Democrats’ case against President Donald Trump went curiously unaddressed by the president’s lawyers on Monday in the Senate impeachment trial.

Bolton’s book alleges that Trump tied the release of congressionally approved Ukraine aid to the Ukrainians’ announcing investigations of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

This is the shit we couldn't prove in the Mueller report. Now we have proof he is a criminal and Republicans are defending him? I hope they pay this November for their loyalty.

Hunter Biden is a crack head and every time a country got aid hunter got paid.. that’s beyond daddy getting you a job that’s money laundering. Your deranged you can’t see democrats are the corrupt ones.. I’d give you trump a slap on the wrist in HR,, but you all have taken it to far.

Are you talking about conflicts of interest?

Trump's 2,000 Conflicts of Interest (and Counting) - CREW

You want to talk about Hunter Biden instead of Trump?

Trump's unmatched sleaze: Grifters, women, trampling Constitution and now G-7 at Doral
We've never had a president like Donald Trump. He falls into every single sleaze category, from women to profiteering to attacking the Bill of Rights.

On corruption and sleaze, Donald Trump is first among US presidents

Claim endless witnesses are out there, although none discovered when ball was in your court, and thus endless impeachment seeking the never ending mystery “witnesses”

I don't.

dudette! Do you think President Velensky had any kind of choice, but to lie? Seriously?

It's called Self and Nation, Preservation!

The Wrath of Don, ain't pretty little girl! :D

I don't.

dudette! Do you think President Velensky had any kind of choice, but to lie? Seriously? It's call self and Nation preservation! the Wrath of Don, ain't pretty little girl! :D
simply amazing. can't make it up at all. thanks for playing show us your ignorance!!!

Every time Democrats say they need witnesses in Senate .. I say they failed miserably in the House of TDS Democrat crybabies..

download (71).jpg

Last edited:
gibberish ,, did you just say the whistle blower? Like he’s legit lol that’s funny.

Hunter Biden is a crack head and every time a country got aid hunter got paid.. that’s beyond daddy getting you a job that’s money laundering. Your deranged you can’t see democrats are the corrupt ones.. I’d give you trump a slap on the wrist in HR,, but you all have taken it to far.

Are you talking about conflicts of interest?

Trump's 2,000 Conflicts of Interest (and Counting) - CREW

You want to talk about Hunter Biden instead of Trump?

Trump's unmatched sleaze: Grifters, women, trampling Constitution and now G-7 at Doral
We've never had a president like Donald Trump. He falls into every single sleaze category, from women to profiteering to attacking the Bill of Rights.

On corruption and sleaze, Donald Trump is first among US presidents
Cool story

Do you have any reasonable evidence to open a investigation?
So the whistleblower and all the people from them down to Bolton are lying to sell books?

see what’s wrong with republican thinking? The scientists are lying not the oil companies and everyone trump hired is lying not trump.

how many trump supporters have you thrown under the bus? Bolton is no liberal. If he’s warning you about hitler don’t call him a liberal

Trump has full authority to investigate corruption overseas
He wasn't investigating corruption. He was trying to make up fake news on his political opponent.

Bolton confirms it. How many more need to confirm it? You are like OJ supporters. No proof will convince you.

Now you guys admit even if he did it, nothing wrong with doing it? Bullshit. It's an abuse of his power and he's not putting the country first he's putting himself first. He's corrupt and a liar. Got to go.

If you watch videos of Biden even from a couple years ago, He is Deteriorating Mentally and he needs to drop out.

The only reason he is running is to protect his son.

Last edited:
Claim endless witnesses are out there, although none discovered when ball was in your court, and thus endless impeachment seeking the never ending mystery “witnesses”
Well the witnesses were discovered but wouldn't testify without court orders that would have taken months. But it's clear that the gop senate isn't gonna do anything even if Trump shoots someone on 5th ave.

Four Gop senators may want some show of witnesses to try and claim they had open minds to an already foregone vote.

And it doesn't matter to the polling. The only actual effect may be if this stretches out into the SOTU speech and Trump loses it on TV and goes into a rage for all to see

Forum List

Back