The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

No one present on the call has alleged the summary is not accurate
Another lie. Vindman said that he wanted to correct the transcript and that it left out key details. He was on the call. He said this while testifying before Congress.

See what fox news does to people? You're not just uninformed, you're misinformed.
Nonsense

no key details were omitted according to every non anti trumpster present on the call

The summary is an official record also

Yes, I agree, the summary is an official record but it's not a transcript and it's not word for word so the public has not been given the transcript which outlines everything discussed during the call. We've been provided a summary, not a transcript. There's a difference. Let's at minimum agree on that fact.
No one except schiff has alleged the summary is not accurate

That wasn't my question. I'm pretty sure others have asserted that the summary is not a word for word record of the call. Now, back to my question. Can we agree that the public was provided a summary and not the official transcript?
Its the official record whether its a summary or a word-for-word transcript

Have a good evening.
Same to you

True, witnesses can say anything -- which is exactly the reason the House conducted those interviews behind closed doors.
Witnesses will extend the trial and ultimately increase the dems pain....
If that were true, Republicans would have a yuge line of witnesses to call. Are you ever not stupid?
Its not "the republicans" dummy its Trump's legal team and they want four witnesses so far...Hunter....Joe....Schiff...and the so called treasonous whistle blower....

What a preposterous claim that the whistle blower is a traitor.

The preposterous claim is that the president of the united states must never investigate corruption in nations that we send millions of dollars in aid to....

That's a separate argument and a policy disagreement in my mind. Calling someone a traitor for following the law it preposterous. If it hadn't involved the President, the public would never have known about it.

Witnesses will extend the trial and ultimately increase the dems pain....
If that were true, Republicans would have a yuge line of witnesses to call. Are you ever not stupid?
Its not "the republicans" dummy its Trump's legal team and they want four witnesses so far...Hunter....Joe....Schiff...and the so called treasonous whistle blower....

The preposterous claim is that the president of the united states must never investigate corruption in nations that we send millions of dollars in aid to....

That's a separate argument and a policy disagreement in my mind. Calling someone a traitor for following the law it preposterous. If it hadn't involved the President, the public would never have known about it.
Oh come on...this whole clown show is ridiculous and it's embarrassing the nation...the so called whistle blower is already known by everyone but they can't say his name....he is not even a first hand witness...he is operating off of hearsay.....he waited months before going to anyone regarding this issue...waited curiously until the Mueller report crapped out...he relayed the accounts of a presidential phone call that he didn't hear for himself and leaked it to the media....that is what a "spy" would do...so I contend that spying on the president of the United States is treasonous...and so would you if the president in question were a democrat....

Oh come on...this whole clown show is ridiculous and it's embarrassing the nation...the so called whistle blower is already known by everyone but they can't say his name....he is not even a first hand witness...he is operating off of hearsay.....he waited months before going to anyone regarding this issue...waited curiously until the Mueller report crapped out...he relayed the accounts of a presidential phone call that he didn't hear for himself and leaked it to the media....that is what a "spy" would do...so I contend that spying on the president of the United States is treasonous...and so would you if the president in question were a democrat....

I'm not a democrat. I'm an American. I wish others viewed themselves as Americans first rather than wrapping themselves so tightly with one political party. It's depression reading comment after comment where most are just insulting one another. Using the words traitor and spy are serious and it sounds like a conspiracy theory.

I'm not a democrat. I'm an American. I wish others viewed themselves as Americans first rather than wrapping themselves so tightly with one political party. It's depression reading comment after comment where most are just insulting one another. Using the words traitor and spy are serious and it sounds like a conspiracy theory.
Spying on the president and running to the media to tell all is serious.....it wouldn't have been tolerated in any other administration but because its Trump somehow its OK....you haters of Trump are lowering the bar awful low...don't be too shocked when that comes back to bite you.....

Spying on the president and running to the media to tell all is serious.....it wouldn't have been tolerated in any other administration but because its Trump somehow its OK....you haters of Trump are lowering the bar awful low...don't be too shocked when that comes back to bite you.....

Dude - look around. You guys have already put the screws to everyone but the old white guy. There's no one left to bite. You guys hate immigrants, you hate our allies, you hate civil servants, you hate women, you hate the FBI, you hate the CIA, you hate the NSA, you hate the environment, you hate windmills, you hate infrastructure. It's exhausting. It's easier to figure out what you do like:

Trump
Guns
Chicks who like their pussies grabbed

Since when does Congress have to go to court to enforce a subpoena? Court is an option, but it's not their only option.

Separation of powers says they do.
The Constitution gives the Congress oversight of the president.

Wrong again you senile fool, congress has oversight of executive agencies, the president is the head of the executive branch and equal with the congress constitutionally. You can't oversee your equal.

Dumbfuck, the ability to impeach is oversight.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No, dumbass! That's separation of powers! I'll bet you went to school stupid and came out the same way!
LOLOL

Even the House is laughing at you. And they represent the entire nation....

Impeachment | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

The House brings impeachment charges against federal officials as part of its oversight and investigatory responsibilities.

307vyna-gif.269908

The timeline of Trump’s interest in Ukraine corruption is potentially crucial to the validity of the impeachment charges against him leveled by the House: that he withheld military aid to the country in exchange for its government opening an investigation into Biden and his son, Hunter, who served on the board of an energy company there while his father was vice president. If Trump and his team can establish that he cared about the issue before Biden began his campaign, or was gearing up for his run, it would undermine the charge that the president was acting merely in his own political interest ― his re-election.

Trump Defense Can't Offer Evidence He Cared About Corruption Before Biden 2020 Run | HuffPost
Again, trump does not have to prove his innocence to a bullshit charge

democrats have been looking for dirt on trump since the day he walked down the escalator in trump tower

does anyone really believe they hated trump before he beat queen hillary?

Yes we've been looking for dirt and we actually found some. Republicans have been looking for dirt on Obama/Hillary and they've found nothing. Doesn't stop them from looking.

And even when it's a fact that the Biden's are innocent, you right wing cock suckers keep pushing the narrative that there is something there. That's because you don't care if there is actually something there. You just want to smear your opponent. I already see you doing to Biden what you did to Hillary.

Well you can't talk abut creepy Joe when you have pedophile Trump running your party. I bet Trump misses Jeff Epstein.
Its a lib lie accusing trump of being a pedophile

Libs are getting desperate

No it's not
106024529-1563386932391screenshot2019-07-17at2.07.56pm.png

Trump Just Hired Jeffrey Epstein’s Lawyers

If we're getting desperate, what's that make Trump? He tweeted this after his buddy Epstein died

Hours after word of Epstein’s death by suicide arrived, Trump broke any semblance of restraint, indirectly addressing his former Mar-A-Lago buddy-turned-political liability. Rather than issuing a prepared statement, the president opted to retweet self-proclaimed comedian and commentator Terrence K. Williams’s assertion that Bill and Hillary Clinton were behind Epstein’s death.

Trump sounds desperate.

Trump’s Epstein Response: The Clintons Are Definitely Pedophile Murderers
Epstein was not trump’s buddy of pal
LOL

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." ~ Impeached Trump

Per MSNBC: Susan Collins will vote YES for witnesses.
Bolton ain't gonna testify.

< President Trump’s lawyers laid the groundwork Monday for invoking executive privilege in an effort to block potentially damaging public testimony from witnesses like former national security advisor John Bolton. >

Trump's attorneys hint they will invoke executive privilege to block Bolton testimony

The truth WILL come out. It's just a matter of how and when.

The timeline of Trump’s interest in Ukraine corruption is potentially crucial to the validity of the impeachment charges against him leveled by the House: that he withheld military aid to the country in exchange for its government opening an investigation into Biden and his son, Hunter, who served on the board of an energy company there while his father was vice president. If Trump and his team can establish that he cared about the issue before Biden began his campaign, or was gearing up for his run, it would undermine the charge that the president was acting merely in his own political interest ― his re-election.

Trump Defense Can't Offer Evidence He Cared About Corruption Before Biden 2020 Run | HuffPost

democrats have been looking for dirt on trump since the day he walked down the escalator in trump tower

Yes we've been looking for dirt and we actually found some. Republicans have been looking for dirt on Obama/Hillary and they've found nothing. Doesn't stop them from looking.

And even when it's a fact that the Biden's are innocent, you right wing cock suckers keep pushing the narrative that there is something there. That's because you don't care if there is actually something there. You just want to smear your opponent. I already see you doing to Biden what you did to Hillary.

Well you can't talk abut creepy Joe when you have pedophile Trump running your party. I bet Trump misses Jeff Epstein.

Impeached Trump was accused of pedophilia by Katie Johnson.

So what if I accused you of being a pedophile? Are you? Prove you are innocent!
Impeached Trump was accused of raping a young child by the woman he allegedly raped. Whereas you ask about accusing me, which comes from you.

Just because I fuck you over intellectually doesn't mean I raped you.

She can accuse all she wants

that does not make it so
True. It also doesn't make her accusations false.

I accuse you of violation of US Code 8 Section 1324. I also accuse you of 10 other things. You are accused.
Let's see you back your accusation up with a lawsuit, like Katie Johnson did...

Forum List

Back