The bombers' mom on CNN

But the real question, is she a transgendered person? Right Steve?

He confessed and yet his parents claim he is innocent. Yet thousands of retards claim he was set up. And then when his mom makes the same claims we get this shit out of you? Really?

By the way? They did it because of Religion, they did it because of Islamic religion specifically.

He confessed and yet his parents claim he is innocent. Yet thousands of retards claim he was set up. And then when his mom makes the same claims we get this shit out of you? Really?

By the way? They did it because of Religion, they did it because of Islamic religion specifically.

You certainly have a hard on for me today and you completely don't get the context of what's happening. Novasteve is well known for hating on transgendered people and creating several bizarre hate threads about them. I just thought it was refreshing that he started a thread that wasn't about his hate for transexuals.

CaféAuLait;7139432 said:
They did a phone interview and she sounds like an Islamic radical herself possibly making implied threats

I wonder if she will come back to the states since she has outstanding warrents for her arrest? As it stands no one has claimed her sons body.

what type of warrants? And thanks in advance.

Last edited:

You certainly have a hard on for me today and you completely don't get the context of what's happening. Novasteve is well known for hating on transgendered people and creating several bizarre hate threads about them. I just thought it was refreshing that he started a thread that wasn't about his hate for transexuals.
Are you one seeing how offended you get about it?

CaféAuLait;7139432 said:
They did a phone interview and she sounds like an Islamic radical herself possibly making implied threats

I wonder if she will come back to the states since she has outstanding warrents for her arrest? As it stands no one has claimed her sons body.

what type of warrents? And thanks in advance.

Shoplifting (1,600) and not appearing for a court date.

Just like the mother of a gang member that shot and killed five people before being gunned down himself. "He was such a good boy" "he never did no harm to anyone and the police murdered my Boo"

Just like the mother of a gang member that shot and killed five people before being gunned down himself. "He was such a good boy" "he never did no harm to anyone and the police murdered my Boo"

Waaaaaaaatttt? Did she say that? Are you speaking of the Federal Way shooting? The one by Seattle the other night?

CaféAuLait;7139517 said:

Waaaaaaaatttt? Did she say that? Are you speaking of the Federal Way shooting? The one by Seattle the other night?
No it was here in Atlanta. The local news covered it and the mother claimed here son wasnt in a gang nor shot anyone. It was later shown that he was in fact a Brown St boy by his tats and the weapon found on him was shown to be the murder weapon.

She's worse than the gang moms. She says she doesn't care if both her sons die or even she dies, allahu Akbar . I'm sure it's on YouTube by now. It was a phone call with some CNN reporter

Forum List

Back