The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

I think it's spot on. You are stating outright that you intend for your party to do the exact same things you say TRUMP! did and for which you demand he be prosecuted. You are therefore not superior to the caricature of him you carry in your head. In fact, you are inferior because you simultaneously decry what you accuse him of doing AND say you will behave in exactly the same way, thus revealing massive hypocrisy.

He should receive that which is commensurate with what he is CONVICTED of doing. Thus far, he's convicted of nothing, so punishment of any sort is unwarranted.
Did not answer the question of weather you want Trump to get away with it. Do you want Trump to get away with it or not?

I think it's spot on. You are stating outright that you intend for your party to do the exact same things you say TRUMP! did and for which you demand he be prosecuted. You are therefore not superior to the caricature of him you carry in your head. In fact, you are inferior because you simultaneously decry what you accuse him of doing AND say you will behave in exactly the same way, thus revealing massive hypocrisy.

He should receive that which is commensurate with what he is CONVICTED of doing. Thus far, he's convicted of nothing, so punishment of any sort is unwarranted.
Flow pipe is a demented leftist shill!

Did not answer the question of weather you want Trump to get away with it. Do you want Trump to get away with it or not?
You're assuming guilt, which I already dealt with. He should be punished for crimes he is convicted of committing. I will not demand he be punished because you're mad at him, nor should you.

It is not speculation that the lawyer says he wrote the note

We can put him under oath and have the note examined by handwriting experts

I suspect you and schiff are on thin ice
Not surprising that a trumpster would say or do anything to discredit her. She is credible. Trump's yes man, not so much.

Every liar is credible to you sick shills.
Damn. This right wing talking point is failing to work almost as bad as your effort to make Hunter Biden an issue. Keep trying though. You've had good luck with bullshit claims in the past. You might find some silly bullshit that has an effect yet.

Babble gabble shill speak nonsense
There now mikey. Doesn't it feel better for you to be back speaking like you usually do instead of you trying to make an intelligible remark and failing like you have been?

These “witnesses” providing “testimony” are neither witnesses nor testifying because they are relaying what someone else told them

I really hate to be the one to break it to you guys but the emperor is naked.

These “witnesses” providing “testimony” are neither witnesses nor testifying because they are relaying what someone else told them
If that's the best you got, I guess you have to go with it, but the witnesses are all made more credible because almost every one of them were in trump's inner circle when the events they testified about happened. The GOP under trump has lost all credibility and integrity. You will never gain any of that back as long as your cult still worships him.

Everyone who has testified is a former Trump advisor, Trump aid, Trump cabinet minister or Trump family member.
Well, you can't trust a thing any of those Trump Cultists say! Evil, devious lot. Not that any of them have collectively given the committee SQUAT.

You support a coup against the country because you care more about your Orange God than you do about America.
Sure I do, Toto! Toro! Toro! :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, can you give my lawn about two inches off the top?

Forum List

Back