The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

I, unlike you, am supporting the truth. Nothing you have claimed as being true is proven or documented by the truth. It says a lot about your power to think, or lack thereof.

You support an Orange Criminal and that is the only truthful thing about you. Admit it, get over it and present a decent candidate for 2024. Do a good enough job and he might get my vote. Present the Orange one and the only thing he gets is my distain.

Of course, it is you fucking retard, that's why they had nothing, but former Trumptards testify.

You're FOS.
Not from lack of trying by criminal republicans, only 12 years of investigations of Obama and Hillary and they STILL couldn't find anything to charge them with, let alone arrest anyone.

Teabaggers think because they're corrupt criminals, everyone must be.

You're blaming me for something your party can't prove?

Rudy captures the entire decades long republican BS investigations.
" We have plenty of theories, we just don't have the evidence".
You sure are an angry little shit.

Where are these Secret Service agents that disputed her?
You believe hearsay, "Oh' the secret service agent said that's not true", as told by FOX, not the agent.

Mindless gullible sheep believe hearsay, moron.
Oh, you mean hearsay like Hutchinson presented? The hearsay you, a mindless gullible sheep, believed without question?

And you are a substandard Criminal MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor. We need to house you in Gitmo.
Funny how you retards bitched and moaned about Gitmo when Bush was President. You applauded Obama when he promised to close it. You were utterly silent when he didn't.

And now you want to put people there for the crime of disagreeing with you.

You leftists have no principle so deeply held you won't throw it on the ground next to a trashcan for political expediency.

You support an Orange Criminal and that is the only truthful thing about you. Admit it, get over it and present a decent candidate for 2024. Do a good enough job and he might get my vote. Present the Orange one and the only thing he gets is my distain.
oh no anyway.jpeg

That's not the disincentive you believe it is.

Really?
"Multiple agents"?
Then post the comment of ONE.

You can't because you're FOS.

You're FOS, you don't even know the meaning of the word, like most Trump humpers.

Funny, coming from a retard who doesn't know what hearsay even is.

Hard for me to feel sorry for you, you're willfully ignorant, just like the rest of Trump's cult.
Yep. They're trying to discredit sworn testimony from people who know their lives will be in danger, while Trump's Manson Girl "men" are hiding under their beds, trying to avoid the microphone.

5kJn7Jl.jpg

Last edited:
Can you, in all of your assumed wisdom, state truthfully one thing that Trump has been convicted of?

No? That proves you are a liar and like a pig in slop, you love it. Wild speculation and lying is all you have and yo are not even good at those.

It doesn't matter who you quote as you're still not quoting the two agents involved. Meanwhile, you said they refuted her but now the forum sees you lied as you can't actually quote either of them saying what you falsely claimed they said.
what’s to refute? i have no doubt she heard some rumors and gossip…frankly her testimony highlights less about her but more about the “committee”. and frankly discredits it

Can you, in all of your assumed wisdom, state truthfully one thing that Trump has been convicted of?

No? That proves you are a liar and like a pig in slop, you love it. Wild speculation and lying is all you have and yo are not even good at those.

It's been announced, as of today, that Rump is being charged by the DOJ. No speculation, no lying. Well, except for you. Maybe we can start warming up that bunk in Gitmo just for you.

It's been announced, as of today, that Rump is being charged by the DOJ. No speculation, no lying. Well, except for you. Maybe we can start warming up that bunk in Gitmo just for you.
haha yeah? what’s the charge?

haha yeah? what’s the charge?
Among potential charges Trump could face are "obstructing an official proceeding" for his alleged efforts to block Congress' vote count on January 6 and "conspiracy to defraud the United States" in connection with various schemes to overturn the results of a presidential election. A third possible charge — inciting a riot or insurrection — has diminished in recent weeks, according to Jonathan Turley, a conservative law professor at George Washington University School of Law.

Banks said the obstruction charge is "pretty straightforward."

"There's now quite a bit of documentary evidence as well as witness testimony at the hearings that suggest he was trying to stop Vice President Pence from carrying out his assigned task that day, as well as trying to change the slate of electors," Banks said.

what’s to refute? i have no doubt she heard some rumors and gossip…frankly her testimony highlights less about her but more about the “committee”. and frankly discredits it

It matters not if what she heard was rumors or gossip, she testified she heard Trump was irate and lunged for the steering wheel.

Oh, you mean hearsay like Hutchinson presented? The hearsay you, a mindless gullible sheep, believed without question?
NO, you moron.

You don't even know the meaning of the word.................like the truth.

hear·say
[ˈhirˌsā]

NOUN
Information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

There was no rumor as to what she heard, she heard it from Tony Ornato.
Whether Ornato was spreading rumors is irrelevant.
He still said what he said.
Hutchinson never claimed the Ornato comment was true or false, only that it was made.

If she had, THAT would have been hearsay.
Just listen to Trump, that all he ever relies on.

Forum List

Back