The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Pat Cipollone has testified to the J6 committee.

steve bannon is next.
Did not answer the question. It would be too embarrassing for their star liar if they asked him about her. The truth might come out and they can't allow that.

No I didn't. I said you don't give money to a country you think is corrupt. I didn't say it never happens. And by the way, I was mocking Trump.
OK, so what you have there is a contradictary statement. Who is you in this sentance?

CAn't wait for the Trump movie. But the secret service agents deny it happend...and the comittee hasn't called them..hmmmmm
Instead more hearsay witnesses...just ask the FUCKING SECRET SERVICE AGENTS?

One problem with you reality, the City cops that watched it verified it. Imagine that.

CAn't wait for the Trump movie. But the secret service agents deny it happend...and the comittee hasn't called them..hmmmmm
the left is absolutely terrified of the man ... and they despise the prosperity average Americans enjoyed until their Chicom allies spread a lab enhanced virus around the world ! the left cant have the common folk getting upitty ...

Really? Did they now, lets see them on the stand, I can't wait to hear this.

That's going to happen. Meanwhile, where are all those secret service agents that claim it never happened? All of a sudden, when the "Requests to Appear" in front of the committee, they scurry like rats running for the darkness.

You mean that one SS agent who took the trump humper oath?

Or police who back Ms. Hutchinson.

The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.​

Does anyone still actually believe this?

The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.​

Does anyone still actually believe this?
Does it matter? Just another added to the insanity of the Rump. The list is quite long.

That's going to happen. Meanwhile, where are all those secret service agents that claim it never happened? All of a sudden, when the "Requests to Appear" in front of the committee, they scurry like rats running for the darkness.
And this The White House official that reports say is disputing account of Trump's actions on January 6 has a history of lying for him, former aides say
A former Secret Service agent previously told Insider's Nicole Gaudiano that it would be extremely hard for Trump to grab the wheel of the presidential SUV, given his size.

Similarly, NBC News' Peter Alexander reported that Engel is prepared to testify under oath that he wasn't assaulted by Trump, and that the former president never lunged for the steering wheel.

All you've knocked out were 3 of your own teeth, falling down drunk.

I don't drink, you fucking moron.

Leftards LIE. ^^^

It's what they do

That you don't even known Who Hutchinson is reveals you lack the ability to dive into the deep end of the pool without your swimmies.

More juvenile bullshit?

Iggy for you. You're too stupid to talk to.

Just another dimwitted leftard.

(Is there any other kind?)

I don't drink, you fucking moron.

Leftards LIE. ^^^

It's what they do

More juvenile bullshit?

Iggy for you. You're too stupid to talk to.

Just another dimwitted leftard.

(Is there any other kind?)
Fauny is best read not at all. References to his words are better in green. 😎

Forum List

Back