The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Hey stupid, is the point of this committee what happened at J^ or just to try and dig up anything they can imagine to smear Trump?
Trump does a fine job of smearing himself.
Trump and his cult get furious when they're exposed.
From your responses, the answer is obvious. And not what is presented to the public.
They are, just not on FOX.
It's illegal to expose the fat, orange, retard on that channel.
This is and always has been an illegitimate process with only one goal, to punish a successful president
1657444031337.png

and try to prop up an abject failure.

Anyway, keep trying you idiot to conflate history with your desires. You are pathetic and a proven liar and loser.
1657444131727.png

The 1/6 hearings are a joke, they didn't even call the agents that were with Trump in the car,
They will testify.
meaning the whole point of this is to embarrass Trump
By exposing his actions?
Yeah, that's embarrassing.
and try and prevent him from running, this is not a serious investigation, but give us more TRump exploits, maybe we can put out a badass action movie.
I'm sure one is in the works.
What's the next bombshell, Trump uses a wetsuit in the Potomac River, finds a secret stash of Weapons and frees us from Biden's Tyranny?

Oh and when the Rs take control, we will embarass the fuck out of Biden's clan and the people who supported him and his crackhead son.
Good luck with that.

Trump does a fine job of smearing himself.
Trump and his cult get furious when they're exposed.

They are, just not on FOX.
It's illegal to expose the fat, orange, retard on that channel.

View attachment 668402

View attachment 668403
Admitting that you exist in a fantasy world again? Anyone who has ever read your posts knows that.

And you are not even creative at doing that. Another liberal abject failure.

They will testify.

By exposing his actions?
Yeah, that's embarrassing.

I'm sure one is in the works.

Good luck with that.
They will testify? When? Why didnt they ask Cilophone about what Hutchinson said he told her? It seems like they put her out to say shit, and are not trying to coroborate any of it.

For one, Mykola Zlochevsky. Zlochevsky was only prosecuted after Shokin was replaced. And it didn't affect Hunter Biden's job.
Oh I don't deny Hunter would be working for a corrupt company, I mean he has to, no will would hire him for a real job. But he wasn't even prosecuted until 2019, after a new revelation came forward, so if they had nothing until 2019, what was Joe Biden so mad about in 2014?

They will testify? When? Why didnt they ask Cilophone about what Hutchinson said he told her? It seems like they put her out to say shit, and are not trying to coroborate any of it.
Pat Cipollone has testified to the J6 committee.

steve bannon is next.

Oh I don't deny Hunter would be working for a corrupt company, I mean he has to, no will would hire him for a real job. But he wasn't even prosecuted until 2019, after a new revelation came forward, so if they had nothing until 2019, what was Joe Biden so mad about in 2014?

The investigation into Zlochevsky was resumed in 2016, after Shokin was kicked to the curb. He was found guilty of tax crimes and fined in 2017.

What a shame you keep arguing on a topic you clearly know nothing about.

They haven't said she lied. Not knowing whether Trump took the beast limo or the SUV is a very natural error.
She said under oath she was told the Beast. If she wasn't sure, she was bound to say so, and the SS would not make that mistake. It would be like expecting Larry Bird to not know whether he made a 2 or 3 point shot.

Forum List

Back