The Bravery, The Virtue, The Sacrifice. Hollyweird Actress Goes on 24 Hour Hunger Strike

The world hasn't seen such selflessness since that Chinese guy stood in front of the tanks in Bejing.

'Westworld' star Evan Rachel Wood goes on hunger strike for families separated at US border

not everyone has the mental toughness and fortitude to sit down at a keyboard, you know.

godspeed

type fiercely
As he types away. :21:

let me know when i'm whining about some twat out in hollywood like you, tough guy

:rofl:
You leftards are such dumbass losers.

The world hasn't seen such selflessness since that Chinese guy stood in front of the tanks in Bejing.

'Westworld' star Evan Rachel Wood goes on hunger strike for families separated at US border

Geez. For a party that seemingly detests Hollywood, you people seem to be utterly obsessed with them 24/7. Non-news. No one cares.
You leftard freaks are 24/7 entertainment!

I'm not a Democrat, you horse's ass.

Geez. For a party that seemingly detests Hollywood, you people seem to be utterly obsessed with them 24/7. Non-news. No one cares.
24 hours... I hear she’s filming. Probably needs to lose a couple of pounds for the movie.
Zombie movie?

Possibly. Or maybe Hollyweird is doing another movie about the Donner Party.

Last edited:

Think we'll order Mexican tonight.

Twenty-four whole hours? She should have ordered them a few hundred pizzas instead.
We had Red Hen.

Cold, Gamey and tasteless.

Whatever you do don't be caught drinking a coke while reading this thread. But seriously. Someone with her dough? She can afford a bit more meaningful token of solidarity for the children. She could even pick up the phone, call her Congress person and ask them to . . . fast with her.

Twenty-four whole hours? She should have ordered them a few hundred pizzas instead.
We had Red Hen.

Whatever you do don't be caught drinking a coke while reading this thread. But seriously. Someone with her dough? She can afford a bit more meaningful token of solidarity for the children. She could even pick up the phone, call her Congress person and ask them to . . . fast with her.
She could move them to her residence and support them for the duration of their stay.

We had Red Hen.

She could move them to her residence and support them for the duration of their stay.

As a President Trump supporter and in a world where my family did not come first, I would try to do exactly that, at least until they could be returned home. Kids can never be blamed for the sins of their fathers. That being said, I doubt hosting some of these kids fits well into her lifestyle.

She is so skinny and sickly looking. If she had a yeast infection she'd be a Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

That's... not even a protest... I regularly don't eat for a day or up to a week just because... I suppose maybe I'm weird >.<

I applaud her. Stick to it babe and if you croak you croak. Be a great twofer, no? She makes her point and we’re down one Hollyweird libby.

I have not yet heard if she survived her 24 hour hunger strike yet.
No news on immigration policy changes either, but I'm sure the world took notice and new laws are in the pipeline. :777:

I have not yet heard if she survived her 24 hour hunger strike yet.
No news on immigration policy changes either, but I'm sure the world took notice and new laws are in the pipeline. :777:

I dont know, she is so thin already that I think she might turn invisible before she croaks.

Forum List

Back