The Cappucino Corral

Earlier today at Slothrops basement in his "Mommy"'s house

giphy.gif

LOL...from bad to worse!
Its a "wake up call" of sorts...never try to drink coffee "monkey style"...only a real "drip" would do that ..

giphy.gif

Mertex well the tribes have merged , now somewhat uneven on the physical challenges. That was cute how the hot guy threw the challenge for his lady friend on the other team eh?

drifter

I really am disappointed that the teams are so unevenly matched. I wasn't surprised that they were beaten on that very strenuous challenge last week, but it makes me wonder why Survivor would not see the unfairness?

This week, I was so glad to see the women were able to win the reward challenge even though the challenge was also a lot about physical strength. I can't believe they couldn't win the immunity challenge without having Mike actually throw it. I thought Kelly was smarter than that. I wish they had sent Rodney home instead of Joaquin, but neither one was one of my favorites. I like Joe, but he's already been targeted because he is good, so he'll probably not last long....:(

Dear Cappuccinistis,

happy TGIF!

Five months after our dog died, my daughter and I decided to add two new members to the Castle Statalicious family:

Läila und Carlos.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you with Läila (Layla), the parakeet in blue, and Carlos, the parakeet in green. Princess Statalina named them.

My daughter is just crazy about both of them and has played with them all evening. Tomorrow we will let them out of the cage and let them fly some in her bedroom, with the windows closed, of course.

They are both sweet birds and have already taken to riding on my finger and letting both of us lightly pet them.

Not the same as a dog, but nice, nonetheless.

Dear Cappuccinistis,

happy TGIF!

Five months after our dog died, my daughter and I decided to add two new members to the Castle Statalicious family:

View attachment 38651

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you with Läila (Layla), the parakeet in blue, and Carlos, the parakeet in green. Princess Statalina named them.

My daughter is just crazy about both of them and has played with them all evening. Tomorrow we will let them out of the cage and let them fly some in her bedroom, with the windows closed, of course.

They are both sweet birds and have already taken to riding on my finger and letting both of us lightly pet them.

Not the same as a dog, but nice, nonetheless.

How neat......I'm sure little Stat will have many hours of fun playing with the parakeets. They are easy to care for pets....as long as you don't have cats.

Forum List

Back