The Cappucino Corral

Good Morning, I Cappuccinist della Terra, and a fine Sunday morning to you!

It has turned very cold here where I live..... brrrr..... back to a winter coat.....

But a hot cuppa cappu will fix that! And this time, no Fajitas for breakfast!

One of my neighbors is on his way over to help me clean out my cellar. Time to put big items out to the curb that will be carried away for free by the trash maintenance people. In Germany, this day is call SPERRMÜLLTAG and each city does it according to it's own plan, usually by neighborhood. Sperrmülltag is tomorrow, so most people put out big, bulky stuff the day before. I just replaced my built-in oven on Friday afternoon and lugged it out to the curb, and just 2 hours later, a scavenger had already picked it up.

So, down into the cold cellar, armed with dust-masks, a broom, work gloves and strong biceps. Lots to lug today. I have let this go for five years, time to finally GET IT DONE!

:lol:

Morning all.

Gearing up for a big brunch breakfast across the road. Lachs lachs and more lachs.

lachs_001-jpg.183995

It has turned very cold here where I live..... brrrr..... back to a winter coat.....

One of my neighbors is on his way over to help me clean out my cellar. Time to put big items out to the curb that will be carried away for free by the trash maintenance people. In Germany, this day is call SPERRMÜLLTAG and each city does it according to it's own plan, usually by neighborhood. Sperrmülltag is tomorrow, so most people put out big, bulky stuff the day before. I just replaced my built-in oven on Friday afternoon and lugged it out to the curb, and just 2 hours later, a scavenger had already picked it up.

So, down into the cold cellar, armed with dust-masks, a broom, work gloves and strong biceps. Lots to lug today. I have let this go for five years, time to finally GET IT DONE!

:lol:

You've got strong biceps?

[emoji38]

You've got strong biceps?
Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Well, after 5 hours of grueling work in the dust and grime, and then a nice hot shower, the cellar is done. About half of the stuff went out for Monday's SPERRMÜLL pick-up and I bet that by tonight, it will already be picked up by scavengers.

Preparing a nice Sunday meal of Pasta Bolognese and salad, plus a delicious light red wine. Yum.

Actually, a Sunday nap afterwards sounds damned good....

Well, after 5 hours of grueling work in the dust and grime, and then a nice hot shower, the cellar is done. About half of the stuff went out for Monday's SPERRMÜLL pick-up and I bet that by tonight, it will already be picked up by scavengers.

Preparing a nice Sunday meal of Pasta Bolognese and salad, plus a delicious light red wine. Yum.

Good job! I bet that nap will feel incredibly good, and it's much deserved.

I ditched the nap. A lady friend came by. :D

Happy Sunday everyone! I had a nice 5 mile run earlier this afternoon. I misjudged the temp and should have worn another layer b/c it was chilly. I love the feeling of that cold air deep in my lungs though. It's so invigorating.

It's really nice when you can just drift off to sleep...........

Happy Sunday everyone! I had a nice 5 mile run earlier this afternoon. I misjudged the temp and should have worn another layer b/c it was chilly. I love the feeling of that cold air deep in my lungs though. It's so invigorating.

Everyone is getting Spring Fever.........:)

I ditched the nap. A lady friend came by. :D

Tsk, tsk......:banana:

Forum List

Back