The Cappucino Corral

Even more lox. Can't get enough of it.

breakfast_mainpic.jpg

Good morning, Cappuccinistas, and a good Sunday to all of you.

My 8 year old daughter is wearing me out, I can't keep up with her, what with soccer, roller-skates, swimming, hide and seek......

Oy, Gewalt!!!

:D

This killer thunderstorm system, or what was left of it which wasn't much, has just about completed its run through these parts and the dark clouds are parting for the sun. I'm home after a spell of travelling and delighted to sit on my porch of an early morning or late afternoon and hear the call of the wood thrush, one of my favorite bird calls and surely its four-part flutelike song has to be the most musical one ringing through the forest primeval...
:coffee:

My 8 year old daughter is wearing me out, I can't keep up with her, what with soccer, roller-skates, swimming, hide and seek......

Oy, Gewalt!!!

This killer thunderstorm system, or what was left of it which wasn't much, has just about completed its run through these parts and the dark clouds are parting for the sun. I'm home after a spell of travelling and delighted to sit on my porch of an early morning or late afternoon and hear the call of the wood thrush, one of my favorite bird calls and surely its four-part flutelike song has to be the most musical one ringing through the forest primeval...
:coffee:

Awesome!!

Now, 6 months after the pooch died, my daughter is the proud ower of two sweet parakeets. They sing quite a lot...... at 7 am...... ugh......

Oy, Gewalt!!!

Yep, those little ones have more energy than you can get out of a can of Red Bull........:D

Now that looks yummy............almost like Eggs Benedict.....except with bacon!

It's even made with salmon now, but I'll stick to either the ham or bacon. Tried making it once, but my white sauce was a complete failure.

I love salmon, but not for breakfast........the bacon would be good, might have to try it soon. I buy the Knorr packages, you just add milk and butter.....they're good and easy.

1020-245916-product_suce_hollndise_272x335.png

Now that looks yummy............almost like Eggs Benedict.....except with bacon!

It's even made with salmon now, but I'll stick to either the ham or bacon. Tried making it once, but my white sauce was a complete failure.

I love salmon, but not for breakfast........the bacon would be good, might have to try it soon. I buy the Knorr packages, you just add milk and butter.....they're good and easy.

1020-245916-product_suce_hollndise_272x335.png

Excellent, and I'm putting that on my list, pronto! Thank you!

Forum List

Back