The Cappucino Corral

Now, 6 months after the pooch died, my daughter is the proud ower of two sweet parakeets. They sing quite a lot...... at 7 am...... ugh......

Do you cover the cage with a dark cloth at night? They should stay quiet if you keep them under a dark cover.

Yes, I do that. They are wonderful little birdies but lord do they love to sing.

Now, 6 months after the pooch died, my daughter is the proud ower of two sweet parakeets. They sing quite a lot...... at 7 am...... ugh......

Do you cover the cage with a dark cloth at night? They should stay quiet if you keep them under a dark cover.

Yes, I do that. They are wonderful little birdies but lord do they love to sing.

I kept my birdy up late at night, so she used to sleep late in the mornings like me.

TOP-50-Funny-Pics-of-Week-24-of-50-570x627.jpg

Good morning everyone! I hope ya'll are having a great day thus far. It is my birthday-eve and I am feeling wonderful even though I am sad that I am getting older. lol

Thanks! Where in the hell did the time go? lol

Seriously, the older a person gets, the faster the time goes!

Remember how time seemed to come to a halt as a child, when waiting for the next birthday or fun holiday? Hell, now everything is 'fast forward'. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Thanks! Where in the hell did the time go? lol

Seriously, the older a person gets, the faster the time goes!

Remember how time seemed to come to a halt as a child, when waiting for the next birthday or fun holiday? Hell, now everything is 'fast forward'. :dunno:

So true. As a kid though summer seemed to be over in a hot minute. lol

I do miss the days when my biggest worry was if the weather was nice enough to go the pool

Same here. I practically lived at the pool. And yes, those were the days. No responsibilities to speak of, no big worries. I probably didn't realize or appreciate how easy things were. I sure do now, though.

Anyway, you have a marvelous birthday tomorrow. Live it up!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back