The Cappucino Corral

Can't believe how cool it is here this morning........in the 40's......had to dig up my long warm pants and long-sleeve shirt.....brrrrr

I'm going to enjoy it because the weatherman already warned that it will be going up pretty soon........won't be long before we are having days in the 100's.....

20120312133152976520876966292.jpg

We're having another cool morning here..........I had to drag out some warm PJ's......last night......argh......:)

Mertex Wow, what's Dan going to do now that he realizes the 6 alliance isn't as tight as he thought? He's probably too stupid to realize it. Mike's so cute ( sorry). Looks like Tyler and Carolyn are still hanging in there though I wonder for how long.

Mertex Wow, what's Dan going to do now that he realizes the 6 alliance isn't as tight as he thought? He's probably too stupid to realize it. Mike's so cute ( sorry). Looks like Tyler and Carolyn are still hanging in there though I wonder for how long.

Well, last night was a humdinger....I wasn't surprised at all that Mike was just bluffing about giving his other immunity idol to Shirrin. I told my husband, I bet he is going to pull a fast one, since he didn't give it to her right there and then. Thankfully, some went ahead and voted for her anyway, they must have thought like I did...that Mike is shifty....like when he wasn't going to go ahead and pay $20 for letter from home. If Shirrin had remained, things could have shifted in Mike's favor again with Dan being rather wishy-washy. Mike is a nice looking guy, but he is not playing the game (socially) really well. He's going to have to continue winning immunities, because as soon as doesn't, they are going to force him to play his immunity idol and the next time he will be gone. Now, I'm leaning toward Tyler....he's kinda quiet and not as annoying as Rodney or Dan or Mike. Since Joe is gone, I'll probably be shifting toward the ones I like the way they play.

Well, last night was a humdinger....I wasn't surprised at all that Mike was just bluffing about giving his other immunity idol to Shirrin. I told my husband, I bet he is going to pull a fast one, since he didn't give it to her right there and then. Thankfully, some went ahead and voted for her anyway, they must have thought like I did...that Mike is shifty....like when he wasn't going to go ahead and pay $20 for letter from home. If Shirrin had remained, things could have shifted in Mike's favor again with Dan being rather wishy-washy. Mike is a nice looking guy, but he is not playing the game (socially) really well. He's going to have to continue winning immunities, because as soon as doesn't, they are going to force him to play his immunity idol and the next time he will be gone. Now, I'm leaning toward Tyler....he's kinda quiet and not as annoying as Rodney or Dan or Mike. Since Joe is gone, I'll probably be shifting toward the ones I like the way they play.

I liked Tyler all along, so I'm ok with that. I don't think Mike would win either even at the end but I just think he's handsome as you know :lol: (shallow)

I liked Tyler all along, so I'm ok with that. I don't think Mike would win either even at the end but I just think he's handsome as you know :lol: (shallow)

Yep, of the ones that are left, Tyler is the my choice, but Sierra is already aware that Tyler is a bigger challenge than Rodney and Dan as far as winning goes. She may be able to convince them.....she's already tried with Dan. Tyler and his group will have to win an immunity challenge, because if Mike wins again, and knowing he has an immunity idol, some might be willing to along with him for the ride hoping they might have a chance to go to the end.

Forum List

Back