The Cappucino Corral

tumblr_nksavq3IM51sc2r4eo1_400.jpg

Carne Asada Curly Fries with Guacamole

Yummmy........:)

Hi all, just stopping in to say hi quick. Was out of town this whole week on a convention for work and am exhausted!! Sorry I haven't been around much. Dealing with a lot of stress but hopefully it'll settle down soon and I can hang out more. Hope you guys are doing well!!

Should be fun....not having to cook, being treated more special because of two celebrations! :)

I just don't like how fast birthdays come around lately! :eek:

Looks like you don't need to be told to enjoy every minute of that day! :)

As for how fast the time goes...it's like 'fast forward' on video. Lightning speed!

Should be fun....not having to cook, being treated more special because of two celebrations! :)

As for how fast the time goes...it's like 'fast forward' on video. Lightning speed!

Yeah......I remember when Mondays came around and it would be a long wait till Friday.......now it's almost like Friday follows Friday.......:D

Yeah......I remember when Mondays came around and it would be a long wait till Friday.......now it's almost like Friday follows Friday.......:D

Scary, what?

Buon Giorno, I Cappuccinisti della Terra!

I present:

cuppagiro-aka-upside.jpg

UPSIDE-DOWN Cappuccino, aka Cuppagiro!!!

:D

Scary, what?

I present:

cuppagiro-aka-upside.jpg

Looks good.......:)

Scary, what?

I present:

cuppagiro-aka-upside.jpg

Makes ya wanna drink to the bottom!!!

Scary, what?

I present:

cuppagiro-aka-upside.jpg

Makes ya wanna drink to the bottom!!!

Especially if you haven't had your morning cup........like me........gotta go have me some java, right now!

th

Forum List

Back