The Cappucino Corral

We have it made
in the shade
tumblr_m5fqdeXaIC1rx06eno1_500.png

Done with exams, I start a new block Monday. So happy to relax. I want to go to a spa or something expensive and treat myself :lol:

Did you get to watch Big Brother? It looks like it's going to be good.......already a bromance in the future.....

Done with exams, I start a new block Monday. So happy to relax. I want to go to a spa or something expensive and treat myself :lol:

Did you get to watch Big Brother? It looks like it's going to be good.......already a bromance in the future.....

Mertex Yes, I thought the Ryan Reynolds look alike was cute hehe, Audrey seems to be gearing up to be a villain. I hated the battled of the block last year so I am disappointed they are doing that twist again.How about you? First impressions?

Sarah G. made a thread on it just in case you're interested, but I'm fine chatting just here with you about it too, I am just sharing.

BB17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Good morning, happy TGIF and happy Summer to all of our super-mega übercool Cappuccinistis out there, strewn like beautiful wild-flower algorhythms across the ether-map!

Today is the first day of my long-awaited vacation, starting in just about 4 hours.

I have two appointments yet to fullfill, then I jump into El Chariot and pick-up El Statalina and off we go.

This means that I will be on only very sporadically, maybe very late in the evening when the little princess is snoozing, maybe not. Everyone needs a break now and then and surely people will still either be thanking each other or screaming at each other when I get back. I may or may not leave Tapatalk on my phone on. I may just disconnect for many days. Wait and see.

The sun will rise, tango across the sky and then set into it's sleepy-bed of hot-liquid-elements for many days, the Earth will continue to exist, and I will be recharging a number of internal batteries: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

-Swimming backpack? CHECK.
-Sunscreens? CHECK
-Driving glasses? CHECK
-Vacation Mula? CHECK

Yepp, we're good to go. :D

So, from my house to your respective houses, I wish you all fun Summer days. As my daughter said to me one week ago: don't forget to let yourself be a kid at least once a day.

Cappuccino Cooler:

63_en-us_large.jpg

There was an incredible cappuccino pic with a hot woman that I would have love to have posted, but alas, that could have mebbe, just mebbe, invited the "han bammer". :rofl:

And some cool German to sing for Summer:

(original)

Ciao!

:biggrin:I also live in Germany. I have to wonder how you "participated" in your dentist daughter's wedding a year ago? Were you the groom?

Achso.... das ist mir aber eine große Freude! Nett, Dich kennenzulernen, Linkiloo ! Ich habe für die Hochzeit als Profi-Solist gesungen. Also, von daher habe ich einen guten Draht zum besagten Zahnarzt und seiner Familie.

Wo in der BRD befindest Du Dich, denn?
Ich wohne in der Nähe von Frankfurt. Du?

Good morning, happy TGIF and happy Summer to all of our super-mega übercool Cappuccinistis out there, strewn like beautiful wild-flower algorhythms across the ether-map!

Today is the first day of my long-awaited vacation, starting in just about 4 hours.

I have two appointments yet to fullfill, then I jump into El Chariot and pick-up El Statalina and off we go.

This means that I will be on only very sporadically, maybe very late in the evening when the little princess is snoozing, maybe not. Everyone needs a break now and then and surely people will still either be thanking each other or screaming at each other when I get back. I may or may not leave Tapatalk on my phone on. I may just disconnect for many days. Wait and see.

The sun will rise, tango across the sky and then set into it's sleepy-bed of hot-liquid-elements for many days, the Earth will continue to exist, and I will be recharging a number of internal batteries: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

-Sunscreens? CHECK
-Driving glasses? CHECK
-Vacation Mula? CHECK

So, from my house to your respective houses, I wish you all fun Summer days. As my daughter said to me one week ago: don't forget to let yourself be a kid at least once a day.

Cappuccino Cooler:

63_en-us_large.jpg

There was an incredible cappuccino pic with a hot woman that I would have love to have posted, but alas, that could have mebbe, just mebbe, invited the "han bammer". :rofl:

(original)

Ciao!

Have fun in the sun with your little one! :D

[emoji3]I also live in Germany. I have to wonder how you "participated" in your dentist daughter's wedding a year ago? Were you the groom?

Achso.... das ist mir aber eine große Freude! Nett, Dich kennenzulernen, Linkiloo ! Ich habe für die Hochzeit als Profi-Solist gesungen. Also, von daher habe ich einen guten Draht zum besagten Zahnarzt und seiner Familie.

Wo in der BRD befindest Du Dich, denn?
Ich wohne in der Nähe von Frankfurt. Du?
FFAM, oder an der Oder?

Bin in Bonn/Köln, rechtsrheinisch.

Alaaaaaaf!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

-Sunscreens? CHECK
-Driving glasses? CHECK
-Vacation Mula? CHECK

Cappuccino Cooler:

63_en-us_large.jpg

(original)

Ciao!

Have fun on your vacation Stat. Vacation with family members is one of those golden moments that will stay with you for the rest of your life. When they grow up you will miss it like me.
Now just me and wife with 2 empty houses and house sitters. Too hot in Palm Spring and nobody wants to go to Key Biscayne. Every body has their own plan for the summer.
My weekend schedule is to drive my Italia 458 2014 at Fontana, Ca race track to pump up adrenaline with couple of buddies.

-Sunscreens? CHECK
-Driving glasses? CHECK
-Vacation Mula? CHECK

Cappuccino Cooler:

63_en-us_large.jpg

(original)

Ciao!

Enjoy it.........:)

Forum List

Back