The Cappucino Corral

tumblr_njwfdcZEoc1qdj8loo1_1280.jpg

Good Morning,

Little Miss Statalina and I are off to one of the biggest "Adventure-Museums" (Abenteuermuseum) in all of Germany:

Odysseum Abenteuermuseum K ln Tolles Ausflugsziel f r ganze Familien

200 stations of things to do. She keeps talking about wanting to do the flight simulator.

An entire wing devoted to Star Wars stuff. Yeah!!!

An entire wing devoted to "Sendung mit der Maus".

And if we go today, we can buy a year's pass for a reduced price. It will be packed, but worth the 1/2 price, because the museum is not all that far from where I live, so in the dead of next winter, we can also go, and it's already paid for!!!

Yesterday, we went straight from her school to, you guessed it, swimming! and then, as she was showering afterward, I tapatalked (yeehaw!!) and then we grilled out with friends before the storms came. We then watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and she literally fell asleep curled up next to Papa on the couch and I gently carried her to bed. The moment I placed her into bed, she opened her eyes and said, this time in English: "you don't really think I'm going to sleep before you tell me a goodnight story, hmmm, Papa?"

LOL. Kids. What fun!

So, we are leaving in 1/2 hour and will be gone about 10 hours or so.

Have a good one.

-Stat

Good Morning,

Little Miss Statalina and I are off to one of the biggest "Adventure-Museums" (Abenteuermuseum) in all of Germany:

Odysseum Abenteuermuseum K ln Tolles Ausflugsziel f r ganze Familien

200 stations of things to do. She keeps talking about wanting to do the flight simulator.

An entire wing devoted to Star Wars stuff. Yeah!!!

An entire wing devoted to "Sendung mit der Maus".

And if we go today, we can buy a year's pass for a reduced price. It will be packed, but worth the 1/2 price, because the museum is not all that far from where I live, so in the dead of next winter, we can also go, and it's already paid for!!!

Yesterday, we went straight from her school to, you guessed it, swimming! and then, as she was showering afterward, I tapatalked (yeehaw!!) and then we grilled out with friends before the storms came. We then watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and she literally fell asleep curled up next to Papa on the couch and I gently carried her to bed. The moment I placed her into bed, she opened her eyes and said, this time in English: "you don't really think I'm going to sleep before you tell me a goodnight story, hmmm, Papa?"

LOL. Kids. What fun!

So, we are leaving in 1/2 hour and will be gone about 10 hours or so.

Have a good one.

-Stat

You two are having a great time :)

Forum List

Back