The Cappucino Corral

7 hours at the pool with Princess Statalina. Got home one hour ago, cooked a nice dinner. Watermelon and other fruits for dessert later. Statalina is looking very tired because as usual, she doesn't do anything halfway. Alles, oder Nichts! [emoji38]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

mmm watermelon so good!
Less chocolate, more fruit. Summer!

7 hours at the pool with Princess Statalina. Got home one hour ago, cooked a nice dinner. Watermelon and other fruits for dessert later. Statalina is looking very tired because as usual, she doesn't do anything halfway. Alles, oder Nichts! [emoji38]

mmm watermelon so good!

I have pineapple, blueberries and watermelon for snacks.

mmm watermelon so good!

Nuts, dried apricots, dates and sometimes dried mango too. :)

mmm watermelon so good!

Just let us know the time, we'll book the flight - for you to enjoy Watermelon in the land of beer, pigs and bread!

:D

mmm watermelon so good!

Just let us know the time, we'll book the flight - for you to enjoy Watermelon in the land of beer, pigs and bread!

Where is it? :)

mmm watermelon so good!

germany-map.gif

Guten Morgen, Ihr feine Cappuccinisti der ganzen Welt!

Today is day no. 4 of Miss Statalina's vacation with Papa.

After massive swimming on Friday and even more massive swimming yesterday and a trip to Odysseum on Saturday, and seeing as we are off to Phantasialand tomorrow (woo hoo), little Miss Statalina, who literally begged to be put in her bed at 10 last evening, asked to have 1/2 Chill-Day today. "Papa, you are wearing me out!"

LOL. And here I thought she was wearing me out. So, she slept until 10 this morning - 12 hours of restful sleep, and I'm doing mundane stuff like cleaning and clothes. Our day will start at about 3 pm today, either with a bike tour or lots of scootering and then we need to do some shopping. There is an outstanding fruit and vegetable stand really close to my house and I believe very much in buying locally, if the quality is good, and the quality of this produce is produce is just outstanding.

I bought 3 chocolate bars for vacation. Today is day number 4, and Miss Statalina has not yet asked for chocolate. However, I have never seen a kid put away as much watermelon and nectarine as this kid can. She also sprouted about 2 CM in the last month and is very lean again. Right before she sprouts, she gets a little belly and then, all of a sudden, she is taller and thinner. :)

So, this has given me a little time to USMB, which I enjoy. We are eating a homemade vegetable soup for lunch in about 45 minutes. And I've taught her that a hot tea on a hot day can actually help keep her body cool, so she is drinking peppermint tea right now while catching an episode of "Ninjago". Apparently, "Scooby Doo" is out for this summer, she's seen it enough. LOL.

There is an awesome nature reservat not far from here and bikes are allowed on the trails, so we will probably end up there.

Oh, and her one parakeet sat on her shoulder this morning.
She was thrilled, until he then pooped on her shoulder.

You all have a good Monday.

mmm watermelon so good!

germany-map.gif

I'd love to visit, one of my best friends used to live there working as a civilian for the military. She used to run everyday and sent me photos of how green it is and the hills were so pretty. It would be neat.

vsky0m.jpg

Hi, all.

It's hot as Hades in this corner of Germany and I seriously considering sticking my head inside a freezer box for the next 2 years.

:lol:

Went swimming with Princess Statalina today - swim no. 3 thus far on vacation.

She is a water rat. And has a long form water rat certificate to prove it!!! :D

Afterward, I grilled steak, American style, with Potato Salad and Corn. Watermelon for dessert. That kid loves melon.

Another day senza Chocolate. VICTORY!!!

She was somewhat pissy after 3 hours in the pool, so I enforced a half-hour break, we munched a couple of gummi bears, she apologized and all was well. Kids.

Am now going to look for a big freezer box somewhere......

Forum List

Back