The Cappucino Corral

My i Phone has an application for air conditioner and one for music so I can play it cool...just saying...
tumblr_nqfusuEEKN1qz6f9yo3_400.jpg

tumblr_njqwliTlik1rt05ero1_400.jpg

YUM!

Damn. I was taking a break from cleaning, and was rewarding myself with a much-coveted bottle of nice cold frappuccino. I didn't even get half of it gone, before this one lone fly, which has been a pita all day, decided to do a belly flop in it. If he's thinking I'm going to come to the rescue, he can forget it. Hmmf.

Damn. I was taking a break from cleaning, and was rewarding myself with a much-coveted bottle of nice cold frappuccino. I didn't even get half of it gone, before this one lone fly, which has been a pita all day, decided to do a belly flop in it. If he's thinking I'm going to come to the rescue, he can forget it. Hmmf.

That Bastard!

Mertex have a good visit with your family. The BB Feeds are Feed Comedy Gold this year, I'm crying! :lol:

BB is going to be fun this season....I know what you mean, the show alone has been cracking me up....looks like a good crowd. I'm glad they're back-dooring Jace....he was a bit much.....but, we never know until the voting takes place....he may just make it and make James and Jason's life miserable....we'll find out tonight!

My menu for the 4th of July:

Brisket
Sirloin Shish Kabobs (with zuchinni/squash/onion/bell pepper)
Macaroni Salad
Potato Salad
Waldorf Salad
Stuffed Jalapeños

Brownies
Watermelon
Canteloupe

Different types of Wines
Tea/Lemonade/Beer/Margaritas

I'm in!

Seriously, it all sounds perfect.

The only drawback is that I have to cook all of it..........:eek: Mr. Mertex will grill the Shish Kabobs, after I assemble them........and make the tea/lemonade/margaritas...but the rest is up to me.

We eat around 2:00 pm.....bring your appetite!

The only drawback is that I have to cook all of it..........:eek: Mr. Mertex will grill the Shish Kabobs, after I assemble them........and make the tea/lemonade/margaritas...but the rest is up to me.

That's a lot of work, and I hope you are able to sit back afterward, while others do the clean-up. Just point fingers if they need to know where something goes. :beer:

My menu for the 4th of July:

Brisket
Sirloin Shish Kabobs (with zuchinni/squash/onion/bell pepper)
Macaroni Salad
Potato Salad
Waldorf Salad
Stuffed Jalapeños

Brownies
Watermelon
Canteloupe

Different types of Wines
Tea/Lemonade/Beer/Margaritas

Looks very tasty.... Your missing hard liquor.

Margaritas have "tequila" - does that count?

That's a lot of work, and I hope you are able to sit back afterward, while others do the clean-up. Just point fingers if they need to know where something goes. :beer:

Good idea....most of them are good at helping with the clean up. We do it as we go along......so it's not as stressful. Mr. Mertex is very good at loading the dishwasher....in fact, he thinks he's the only one that knows how to do it....properly...:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back