The Cappucino Corral

tumblr_n0vsh1rDpV1r7aln3o1_500.jpg

Mertex do you watch the feeds? I think the twin twist is going to be exposed today.

drifter
I don't watch the feeds, and you're right, they exposed the twins....I had no idea! Boy, do they ever look alike....no one in the House has suspected it. The subject came up, but they quickly moved on....that's so amazing.

Good morning, Cappuccinistis!

Little Miss Statalina and I, we did a double header yesterday. We first went to the Legoland-Center in a city called Duisburg - it's a delight for kids (and we will be going back again in the next days) and on the way back, we went straight to swimming at a very large indoor-outdoor complex. The backpack is always packed for a swimming jaunt, this is important!!! By the time we got home, it was after 9 PM or so, so we went from 9 to 9 straight. Finally got her down to sleep at about 11 PM, after she read a book in English (victory!!! :D ) and today, when she got up, she is looking beat.

The weather has also shifted so extremely from a heat wave that is now the second worst in German weather-history, to a very cool, rainy weather. This is not easy for a 51 year old body, even a fit one. OY. But the swimming really did us some good yesterday. The storms hit while we were in the indoor pool and we did 20 laps, spread out as 7, 6 and 7. I am very proud of her.

Today is our chill out day, so I was able to put a couple of threads out there while Statalina is drawing (she has REAL talent in that area) and watching daffy duck, because this is important. We are also cleaning out princess Statalina's bedroom today to make room for a writing desk that she will first see when she starts the 3rd grade. Awesome.

The massage therapist who has been taking care of my back since a slipped disc in 2004 is coming by with a portable massage cot and he is going to crack my back. He is really outstanding at this and little Miss Statalina wants to see how this works. I told my massage therapist that all this extra activity with an 8 year old constantly climbing on Papa's shoulders, is causing some pain, so he is swinging by. So, once again, the Universe is unfolding as it should.

Oh wait, the Bugs Bunny opera (where Bugs dies) cartoon is coming on, I gotta go!!!!

:D

Happy humpings, folks.

Good morning, Cappuccinistis!

Little Miss Statalina and I, we did a double header yesterday. We first went to the Legoland-Center in a city called Duisburg - it's a delight for kids (and we will be going back again in the next days) and on the way back, we went straight to swimming at a very large indoor-outdoor complex. The backpack is always packed for a swimming jaunt, this is important!!! By the time we got home, it was after 9 PM or so, so we went from 9 to 9 straight. Finally got her down to sleep at about 11 PM, after she read a book in English (victory!!! :D ) and today, when she got up, she is looking beat.

The weather has also shifted so extremely from a heat wave that is now the second worst in German weather-history, to a very cool, rainy weather. This is not easy for a 51 year old body, even a fit one. OY. But the swimming really did us some good yesterday. The storms hit while we were in the indoor pool and we did 20 laps, spread out as 7, 6 and 7. I am very proud of her.

Today is our chill out day, so I was able to put a couple of threads out there while Statalina is drawing (she has REAL talent in that area) and watching daffy duck, because this is important. We are also cleaning out princess Statalina's bedroom today to make room for a writing desk that she will first see when she starts the 3rd grade. Awesome.

The massage therapist who has been taking care of my back since a slipped disc in 2004 is coming by with a portable massage cot and he is going to crack my back. He is really outstanding at this and little Miss Statalina wants to see how this works. I told my massage therapist that all this extra activity with an 8 year old constantly climbing on Papa's shoulders, is causing some pain, so he is swinging by. So, once again, the Universe is unfolding as it should.

Oh wait, the Bugs Bunny opera (where Bugs dies) cartoon is coming on, I gotta go!!!!

:D

Happy humpings, folks.

Hope your back pain gets treated.......looks like Statalina is keeping you on your toes....

Hope everyone is having a peaceful week........I'm back to my old routine......but first....my coffee...

th

My Debbie Downer post du jour.

I am here, for a little while, today, because I am home sick again.

My head is swimming. I have hurled (although not today) and it was not good.

I have the first glimmer of light at the end of this tunnel. Worst trip I have taken in a while. Metaphorically speaking. As I said, I am home.

On the bright side: I did have a cup of coffee and it was good.

And now: back to bed.

I have the first glimmer of light at the end of this tunnel. Worst trip I have taken in a while. Metaphorically speaking. As I said, I am home.

I hope you feel better soon, Ilar.

:)

Dear Ilar,

Mi sh'beyrach!

(Get well!)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back