The Cappucino Corral

I hope everyone's having a good Sunday.

This is what I'm in the mood for, and so juicy that it needs to be eaten over the kitchen sink, or outdoors, with the garden hose handy. Yummm.

eat%20a%20peach!.jpg

Evening folks! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am camping with kin all weekend. I went on a nice hike and hit up some white water rafting. It was my second time and I was pretty terrified for the most part. lol

You're very brave. Myself? I'm not going anywhere near white water rafting ... LOL

Austin should have gone home. I am not going to watch feeds as much now that Jason gone. The whole thing sucks.

I will miss Jason ... but I'm pretty sure that pseudo-villain Austin won't make it to the end. His eviction day will come. I thought Liz's good-bye message to Jason was very "mean girl" and I think karma will take care of her too. :)

Big Brother again tonight! My hubby affectionately calls me a "cheater" when I read live-feed updates online ... but sometimes I like to cheat (in that way). I've been browsing ... and now I know who won HoH and who were placed on the block ... and I can't wait to watch it all unfold tonight in an hour of drama and houseguest angst. LOL

Wife and I with several of our neighbors will be joining a vigil for these 2 missing kids from Freeport, Fl. It's only 95 mile from my house ( Key Biscayne ). This will take most of our weekend.
Praying and hoping for a miracle that these 2 teens are still alive. All prayers will be helpful.
ddeb46405a26c22f0d8652075bdbffdb.jpg

Saw that on the news just recently......such a sad thing. It will take a miracle, but will keep them in my prayers.

Austin should have gone home. I am not going to watch feeds as much now that Jason gone. The whole thing sucks.

drifter I know exactly how you feel......I was really disappointed that they sent Jason home instead of Becky (although I like Becky, she really hasn't done much). I can't stand Austin and I thought Liz was okay but I didn't like what she did....I don't like people who can feign affection like she does........she let Austin kiss her and then told Shelli she was revolted. Even though I don't like Austin, I dislike anyone who can't be so deceitful even more.

I like the show too much to quit watching, but I'm hoping that the underdogs pull a fast one and get my interest up, again. I don't like it when the ugly side keeps winning and winning and just decimating the other side.....even though it's no one's fault but their own if they can't get it together.

I will miss Jason ... but I'm pretty sure that pseudo-villain Austin won't make it to the end. His eviction day will come. I thought Liz's good-bye message to Jason was very "mean girl" and I think karma will take care of her too. :)

Yeah.....that was totally unnecessary. Some can't help but show their true colors, even on national TV!

Forum List

Back