The Cappucino Corral

And a happy Sunday to all those wonderful Cappucinistas out there! Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful, peaceful, relaxed 1st Sunday in 2015. Only 361 days to go until 2016!!!

:lol:

My little one went roller skating for two hours straight, we are now watching Bugs Bunny and the famous Marvin the Martian "Q 36 Ilonium Space Modulator" episide. Golden, I say, golden!!

Love watching kids movies with them. You get to watch them so many times, you can recite the dialogue, word for word.

Hot buttered rum weather ...

Enjoy your time with your daughter and take a lot of photos for that time when she's looking for memories.

And a happy Sunday to all those wonderful Cappucinistas out there! Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful, peaceful, relaxed 1st Sunday in 2015. Only 361 days to go until 2016!!!

My little one went roller skating for two hours straight, we are now watching Bugs Bunny and the famous Marvin the Martian "Q 36 Ilonium Space Modulator" episide. Golden, I say, golden!!

Love watching kids movies with them. You get to watch them so many times, you can recite the dialogue, word for word.

Enjoy your time with your daughter and take a lot of photos for that time when she's looking for memories.

Took some great film of her roller skating today, and then, she wanted to take off the skates, go down to the Rhine River and pick up seashells, which she did... :lol:

Brrr....is right. We woke up to freezing weather.....but by noon it was already 50 degrees. I was able to wear my woolen turtle neck sweater....which I only wear about once a year as I can't stand turtlenecks......but it being so cold I really wanted to wear it. Now that I'm back home.....I couldn't wait to shuck it.

Took some great film of her roller skating today, and then, she wanted to take off the skates, go down to the Rhine River and pick up seashells, which she did... :lol:

Sounds like you and Statilina are having a great time.....So, you have seashells by a river? I thought they were only found near the ocean.....that's how much I know...:badgrin:

Snowed for about an hour and a half here, just ended. With all the rain and sleet we have had recently, the roads are very slippery and snow covered now.

Sounds like you and Statilina are having a great time.....So, you have seashells by a river? I thought they were only found near the ocean.....that's how much I know...:badgrin:

She calls them seashells, I think they are clam-shells. She was very upset tonight, realizing this is the last night to sleep at Papa's for about 10 days. She was crying and mad and had the first fit ever, said she didn't want to go back to her mom, but I know that tomorrow, all will be ok. I held her for a long time until she snoozed away and now I am doing manly stuff like laundry and dishes. Just caught the first two episodes of "Sleeper Cell", in German, just premiered here in Germany on Friday. I think HBO put it out. Extremely difficult plot, aroused extreme emotions within me. Can't say any more without causing a great disturbance in the force in the Lounge. I may not watch any more of it. The Penthouse channel is better, anyway. :D

She calls them seashells, I think they are clam-shells. She was very upset tonight, realizing this is the last night to sleep at Papa's for about 10 days. She was crying and mad and had the first fit ever, said she didn't want to go back to her mom, but I know that tomorrow, all will be ok. I held her for a long time until she snoozed away and now I am doing manly stuff like laundry and dishes. Just caught the first two episodes of "Sleeper Cell", in German, just premiered here in Germany on Friday. I think HBO put it out. Extremely difficult plot, aroused extreme emotions within me. Can't say any more without causing a great disturbance in the force in the Lounge. I may not watch any more of it. The Penthouse channel is better, anyway. :D

I hadn't heard of Sleeper Cell......will have to check it out...in English...

Hope Statilina was okay with going back to her mom....it must be hard on little ones to go back and forth. Life is hard....:(

Hope Statilina was okay with going back to her mom....it must be hard on little ones to go back and forth. Life is hard....:(

Exactly what I was going to post.

On both.

Hard on dad too.

Exactly what I was going to post.

On both.

Hard on dad too.
Yepp. The last 5 days have been wonderful for me. The next 11, less so. So is life. I need a cappuccino this morning. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Ah the joys of January, frozen Yukon doors, insulated coveralls, shovels and frostbite.

Good Morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world, rise and shine to a beautiful and sunshine-y Tuesday!

cappuccino_6b5742.jpg

So I remember working out in the gym from years ago. For some reason I can't just walk back in there and do my normal reps and jump on the treadmill for a 5k without soreness. Weird.

Forum List

Back