The Cappucino Corral

Made it out to my Dr. appt., it was below zero and about an inch and a half of snow but I was even early. Good checkup, went to the store and now I get to stay cozy inside for today anyway.

Hope you all are staying safe and warm, I hear a lot of states are being affected by this latest stormy cold weather.

So I remember working out in the gym from years ago. For some reason I can't just walk back in there and do my normal reps and jump on the treadmill for a 5k without soreness. Weird.

And I thought they always said that time "heals" old wounds....

:D
Morning Stat, Morning all. Have a wonderful day!

It's brutally cold here with a dangerous windchill. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm. I feel better except for a lingering cough that won't go away. Hopefully, that stops soon. Happy Tuesday!!
Forgot to post the previous one until just now. :(

Feel better Wolfie.

It's brutally cold here with a dangerous windchill. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm. I feel better except for a lingering cough that won't go away. Hopefully, that stops soon. Happy Tuesday!!

Yup, 20 here and falling to 8 by Thursday! Brrrr! Making me rethink my 5 am morning swim! :D

Winter is manageable, but getting the layers on and off is no fun. It always makes Spring a joy when you can shed all the extra clothes.

Winter is manageable, but getting the layers on and off is no fun. It always makes Spring a joy when you can shed all the extra clothes.
Yeah after you get the layers off you can finally move your arms and legs again HaHa

Evening folks! I hope everyone is having a great day. I've been shoveling the walks, brewing some beer, and canning some hot pickles throughout the day.

It looks really cold outside today but the thermometer says that it is actually one degree warmer than yesterday. Up to 21 from 20! I guess I had better start getting ready for work. Have a good one, everyone. :)

My BF works in another city, he usually comes home a couple of times a week but I told him to stay there this week. Too cold to run back and forth. So now I am looking out at the garbage cans that have to go up front today and wishing he was here to do it. :lol: Omg, it's now 10 degrees and -11 chill factor.

Forum List

Back