The Cappucino Corral

Happy New Year!!

PeaceWolfSnow.gif

Happy-New-Year-2015-Wallpaper-02.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone at USMB.

I am grateful to have reached an age where I don't have to stay up until midnight in freezing temperatures just to watch a silly ball drop over Times Square.

Instead I can do it from the warmth and comfort of my own living room surrounded by my family and friends.

Good Tuesday morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world. I woke up with a massive headache today. Could be last night's whiskey, though. It's all her fault.... women absolutely make us do things we don't want to do, honest!!!!!!!!! :D

I think I'll make a Cappuccino now....

*burp*

Funny you should mention "headache"......I fell on my ass this morning trying to put my sweat pants on....I should sit down for that, but I was standing up on one leg, had my other leg halfway into my sweat when I started to lose my balance.....couldn't save myself....hit my head on the edge of the hamper/medicine wood cabinet. I hit it hard....I now have a bump in my head and my whole head is sore....even my neck. Damn, I'm glad you all didn't see that!......:D

Yes, good thing only some of us saw. ;)

Darn, don't tell me you work for NSA?

I didn't know there was a No Sex Association. Fortunately, I'm not a member.

Mrs. Liberty has to work tomorrow morning. I wouldn't mind a good game of Euchre to usher in the new year.

Let's see, I got out of bed, made my daughter breakfast, had some cereal, went back to bed.

But hey, I'm not quite as sick as I've been all week and the sun is out for the first time all week so maybe that's a sign the New Year will be a good one.

Good Tuesday morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world. I woke up with a massive headache today. Could be last night's whiskey, though. It's all her fault.... women absolutely make us do things we don't want to do, honest!!!!!!!!! :D

I think I'll make a Cappuccino now....

*burp*

Funny you should mention "headache"......I fell on my ass this morning trying to put my sweat pants on....I should sit down for that, but I was standing up on one leg, had my other leg halfway into my sweat when I started to lose my balance.....couldn't save myself....hit my head on the edge of the hamper/medicine wood cabinet. I hit it hard....I now have a bump in my head and my whole head is sore....even my neck. Damn, I'm glad you all didn't see that!......:D

Yes, good thing only some of us saw. ;)

Darn, don't tell me you work for NSA?

I didn't know there was a No Sex Association. Fortunately, I'm not a member.

There is no "No Sex Association" - men would have voted it down..........but if you saw me in my bathroom....you have som splaining to do!

This morning, I made a Veggie omelet, Mr. Mertex made bacon and we also had a fruit smoothie made with our Magic Bullet! Nice way to start the New Year.

Last night at friends, we had a bonfire, roasted marshmallows, and shot fireworks.....it was freezing cold Derideo_Te but it was worth staying up till midnight to shoot the New Year in....or the old year out.....:)

20141231_214711_zps33ea6e03.jpg

20141231_235458_zps6c472938.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back