The Cappucino Corral

10897975_778226875566447_8326383497597429429_n.jpg

C-c-c-c-o-l-d this morning. We slept in for a change. Nice.

Whatchoo all up to today?

I'm gonna finish my painting and possibly start another.

And there's a marathon of The Walking Dead on AMC. There are still some early episodes I didn't see to might tune in for a while. Like the internet, TV is a time killer, so maybe not.

Decisions, decisions ...

:coffee:

C-c-c-c-o-l-d this morning. We slept in for a change. Nice.

Whatchoo all up to today?

I'm gonna finish my painting and possibly start another.

And there's a marathon of The Walking Dead on AMC. There are still some early episodes I didn't see to might tune in for a while. Like the internet, TV is a time killer, so maybe not.

Decisions, decisions ...

:coffee:

Swam another mile in the pool but I upped the pace.

Prepared some work stuff for 2015.

Going to give driving lessons this afternoon.

Probably try and get in a couple of hours of reading on my Nexus 7.

Lucky me. I woke up with a fever, painful cough, sore throat and can't breath through my nose.

Hope things are going better for the rest of you. I'm gonna go lay back down.

Find some good movies and stay in bed all day, hope you feel better soon.

Thanks I was in bed all day yesterday but today I have to go out to the store and I feel worse than yesterday. It's also -2. I have my daughter with me also.

Pretty sure it's this flu virus going around that isn't covered by the flu shot I got. Every time I cough, it hurts. I'm just whining. This sucks. Everyone feel sorry for me now but don't give me a hug or you'll get sick. :p

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Lucky me. I woke up with a fever, painful cough, sore throat and can't breath through my nose.

Thanks I was in bed all day yesterday but today I have to go out to the store and I feel worse than yesterday. It's also -2. I have my daughter with me also.

Pretty sure it's this flu virus going around that isn't covered by the flu shot I got. Every time I cough, it hurts. I'm just whining. This sucks. Everyone feel sorry for me now but don't give me a hug or you'll get sick. :p

I do feel bad for you, nothing worse than being sick.

:smiliehug:

I feel sory for you. Now, hug me when you are well.

:lol:

Okay, so I have a real thing against using bottled salad dressings. This is my go-to for yummy and quick -

1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup each honey and olive oil and a tsp or two soy sauce.

Its really good. I don't eat meat but it would probably be a good marinade as well.

I could probably survive on "oil and vinegar".....but there are a few that I really like. I especially like Marie Callendar's "Spinach salad" dressing....it's really thick so I use it with Italian dressing.....a little of both splattered on the salad and then mixed.

Good Tuesday morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world. I woke up with a massive headache today. Could be last night's whiskey, though. It's all her fault.... women absolutely make us do things we don't want to do, honest!!!!!!!!! :D

I think I'll make a Cappuccino now....

*burp*

Funny you should mention "headache"......I fell on my ass this morning trying to put my sweat pants on....I should sit down for that, but I was standing up on one leg, had my other leg halfway into my sweat when I started to lose my balance.....couldn't save myself....hit my head on the edge of the hamper/medicine wood cabinet. I hit it hard....I now have a bump in my head and my whole head is sore....even my neck. Damn, I'm glad you all didn't see that!......:D

Boohoo.....I know you feel awful.....I hate colds and I've only had the flu once.....wanted to just die.....ached all over and my head felt like it was stuffed with cotton, couldn't breathe through my nose and I was shivering all over. Get well, soon!

Good Tuesday morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world. I woke up with a massive headache today. Could be last night's whiskey, though. It's all her fault.... women absolutely make us do things we don't want to do, honest!!!!!!!!! :D

*burp*

Funny you should mention "headache"......I fell on my ass this morning trying to put my sweat pants on....I should sit down for that, but I was standing up on one leg, had my other leg halfway into my sweat when I started to lose my balance.....couldn't save myself....hit my head on the edge of the hamper/medicine wood cabinet. I hit it hard....I now have a bump in my head and my whole head is sore....even my neck. Damn, I'm glad you all didn't see that!......:D

Pics or it didn't happen.

Video recreations are acceptable. :tongue:

*burp*

Well, first, Mertex - mi sh'beyrach. (Get well). Second, that was one helluva visual. Oy, Gewalt!

*burp*

Oh NOES!!

Are you okay now?

For @Wolfsister and everyone else who wants it - We're making hot buttered rum tonight. Its 25 degrees and there's a stiff breeze blowing off the lake. B-r-r-r-r

By the cup:

Single Cup Hot Buttered Rum Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Or the GALLON!

Hot Buttered Rum Cocktail Recipe Emeril Lagasse Food Network

Forum List

Back