The Cappucino Corral

Good Tuesday morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world. I woke up with a massive headache today. Could be last night's whiskey, though. It's all her fault.... women absolutely make us do things we don't want to do, honest!!!!!!!!! :D

I think I'll make a Cappuccino now....

*burp*

Funny you should mention "headache"......I fell on my ass this morning trying to put my sweat pants on....I should sit down for that, but I was standing up on one leg, had my other leg halfway into my sweat when I started to lose my balance.....couldn't save myself....hit my head on the edge of the hamper/medicine wood cabinet. I hit it hard....I now have a bump in my head and my whole head is sore....even my neck. Damn, I'm glad you all didn't see that!......:D

Pics or it didn't happen.

Video recreations are acceptable. :tongue:
Good Tuesday morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world. I woke up with a massive headache today. Could be last night's whiskey, though. It's all her fault.... women absolutely make us do things we don't want to do, honest!!!!!!!!! :D

*burp*

Funny you should mention "headache"......I fell on my ass this morning trying to put my sweat pants on....I should sit down for that, but I was standing up on one leg, had my other leg halfway into my sweat when I started to lose my balance.....couldn't save myself....hit my head on the edge of the hamper/medicine wood cabinet. I hit it hard....I now have a bump in my head and my whole head is sore....even my neck. Damn, I'm glad you all didn't see that!......:D

Well, first, Mertex - mi sh'beyrach. (Get well). Second, that was one helluva visual. Oy, Gewalt!

Sick and wounded women ...

You two are incorrigible!

Its been years since I had hot buttered rum ... Could be very addictive.

If I post that I've gained so much weight I can no longer get to the refrigerator, you'll know I kept going. But for now, one is enough.

good-morning.jpg

HaHa All those doughnuts and one cuppa coffee? Sheesh.

Good Morning. :)

I think it is toast dear one...

*burp*

Yes, good thing only some of us saw. ;)

*burp*

Oh NOES!!

Are you okay now?

Now, just my neck is sore....must have jarred it when I hit the cabinet....but all is well....thanks..:)

*burp*

Yes, good thing only some of us saw. ;)

Darn, don't tell me you work for NSA?

*burp*

Damn, Pogo, you're such an ideologue.....here ya go.....Happy Now?

falling-woman.jpg

*burp*

falling-woman.jpg

That is photoshopped!

You said that you had one leg halfway into your sweat pants when you fell!

;)

*burp*

falling-woman.jpg

That is photoshopped!

You said that you had one leg halfway into your sweat pants when you fell!

;)

I quickly put my leg into the pant leg as I was falling, before I raised my hands and yelled! Geez....it isn't rocket science, you know.

Forum List

Back