🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Case Against Scott Walker Heats Up

I voted for walker the first time. I am sitting out this upcoming election. I don't care who wins but I hope it is razor close.

I've got mixed feelings on Walker. If it's close or he loses, pretty much the end of his presidential ambitions. Which is a pity, he's not as crazy as hte rest of the GOP Field.

BUT his anti-worker policies are something I don't want to see catch on.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Newly released court documents include excerpts from emails showing that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's recall election campaign team told him to instruct donors to give to a key conservative group that would run ads for Walker and distribute money to other conservative groups backing him.

The documents released Friday by a federal appeals court also show that prosecutors believe Walker personally solicited donations for conservative group Wisconsin Club for Growth to get around campaign finance limits and disclosure requirements as he fended off the recall attempt in 2012.

Aides told Walker to tell donors that they could make unlimited donations to Wisconsin Club for Growth without having the gifts publicly disclosed. Wisconsin Club for Growth then funneled the money to other conservative groups that advertised on Walker's behalf.

Documents Allege Scott Walker Pressured Groups To Donate To Campaign

Looks like Walker is going down. Couldn't happen to a nicer scumbag.

I hate that bigot Walker as much as any other sylf-ryspyctyng lybyryl, but the case is essentially "he made true statements that informed listening parties about the law and then they donated money to a group and then that group donated money to other people." What is illegal about this?

The law should be changed. We need to get money out of politics ASAP. The best way to start doing this is banning rich people from participating in or contributing to anything even remotely political.

Listen to Randi Rhodes! She finally got one right

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Newly released court documents include excerpts from emails showing that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's recall election campaign team told him to instruct donors to give to a key conservative group that would run ads for Walker and distribute money to other conservative groups backing him.

The documents released Friday by a federal appeals court also show that prosecutors believe Walker personally solicited donations for conservative group Wisconsin Club for Growth to get around campaign finance limits and disclosure requirements as he fended off the recall attempt in 2012.

Aides told Walker to tell donors that they could make unlimited donations to Wisconsin Club for Growth without having the gifts publicly disclosed. Wisconsin Club for Growth then funneled the money to other conservative groups that advertised on Walker's behalf.

Documents Allege Scott Walker Pressured Groups To Donate To Campaign

Looks like Walker is going down. Couldn't happen to a nicer scumbag.

I hate that bigot Walker as much as any other sylf-ryspyctyng lybyryl, but the case is essentially "he made true statements that informed listening parties about the law and then they donated money to a group and then that group donated money to other people." What is illegal about this?

The law should be changed. We need to get money out of politics ASAP. The best way to start doing this is banning rich people from participating in or contributing to anything even remotely political.

Listen to Randi Rhodes! She finally got one right

I'm glad that you agree with me on the issue of banning the rich from involvement in politics. Carry on, fellow lybyryl.

From what I've read, he will easily win re-election.

Well, you'd be wrong. He's in a dead heat with Mary Burke.

But here's something I found more telling. Driving from Chicago to my place in Vilas County, I saw three times as many Mary Burke signs as Walker signs. And these are in the rural parts of the state where he's supposed to be stronger.

This election will be incredibly close.... that's the way it should be.I like the division. Its healthy for the state and the country.

This election will be incredibly close.... that's the way it should be.I like the division. Its healthy for the state and the country.

It would be if it involved healthy discussions of issues.

Frankly, I'd rather have a mandate for change and do something. Usually a close election means, "It's totally okay for me to frustrate what the other side voted for because they didn't win by much."

This is what? The 744,850,103,853rd time we've been told that Walker is going down?

Dumbass liberals.

Yup. Gotta agree.

Shitting Bull leaves no stone unturned to harp on a Rep. Anything she can post, she posts.

Wonder if her head will explode in the Reps win the Senate, hang onto the House and the next POTUS happens to be a Rep??

She will certainly have loads to bitch about then. Hell. Mayby Shitting Bull will have need of a rubber room?

One can only hope. LOL

It would be if it involved healthy discussions of issues.

Frankly, I'd rather have a mandate for change and do something. Usually a close election means, "It's totally okay for me to frustrate what the other side voted for because they didn't win by much."

A "good election" is anyone where the Democrat loses.

As always, out of state and union $$$$$ are being spent in great numbers in order to cause The Great Unwashed Low Information voters out to vote for Scott's left-wing opponent.

I don't think it's gonna work.

Chris Christie is toast.

Rick Perry is toast.

Scott Walker is toast.

Who's left?

since not one of them was a serious candidate, your entire thead is bullshit. The GOP will take the senate in 2014 and the whitehouse in 2016. Obama has destroyed the dem party for the next 20 or 30 years. But you got the black guy elected, and he screwed you up the ass--------idiots.

Chris Christie is toast.

Rick Perry is toast.

Scott Walker is toast.

Who's left?

since not one of them was a serious candidate, your entire thead is bullshit. The GOP will take the senate in 2014 and the whitehouse in 2016. Obama has destroyed the dem party for the next 20 or 30 years. But you got the black guy elected, and he screwed you up the ass--------idiots.

More wishful thinking.

Words I have yet to hear.

"I voted for Obama, but I really, really wish I had voted for Romney."

Those words have never been spoken by anyone.

Obama was a coke snorting faggot.
Hillary is a carpet munching murderer.
Warren is a lying hypocritical communist
Biden is a drunk plagiarizing incompetent

And the Dems have the nerve to mention Perry's politically-motivated booking?

I've said, the charges against Perry are a bit of a stretch.

But the man is too stupid to be president.

Obviously, Jeb Bush is eliminating the competititon before the election.
Oh my you can still say someone else is stupid after you still support the idiot you voted into office? Like I've stated before you no longer have any credibility. Lol, you actually called someone else stupid. Only in liberal land.

Chris Christie is toast.

Rick Perry is toast.

Scott Walker is toast.

Who's left?

More wishful thinking.

Words I have yet to hear.

"I voted for Obama, but I really, really wish I had voted for Romney."

Those words have never been spoken by anyone.
Obama's approval rating is 39% I'm sure people are wishing they weren't so ignorant.

Did you notice that the chief response of liberals in this thread, is seething hatred?

It governs everything they do.

Since they can't use facts or truth, hatred is all they have left.

Forum List

Back