🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Case Against Trump: Why they should throw him in jail and throw away the key!

What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)

The bipartisan commission to look into the January 6 riot at the US Capitol will be nothing more than a hit parade for the Democrats to go after the Republican Party.
Is that what happened with the 9/11 commission? Nope!

The TRUTH will set you free....!

What are you really afraid of finding out? Seems like, this is your real issue and concern with an investigation???
Equating a riot at the Capitol with 9/11 is drama from the Democrats. You cannot ha e an insurrection with a couple hundred morons who smashed windows and took things from Pelosi’s office. The 9/11 Commission was a cover-your ass charade and an opportunity for Democrats to stick their attack dogs on Condoleeza Rice while protecting Jamie Gorelick.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Have at it, Democrats. Have your 1/6 Commission. It’s going to blow up in your faces.

• Thanks
What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)
Blm taught us well while their leader is buying million dollar homes.

• Thanks
s-l300.jpg
Trump will be in prison but by all means send him your $$$.

SUCKER.
If Trump were to be found guilty of anything, they'd say (and absolutely believe) that it was all a conspiracy by the Evil Chinese Deep State Swamp Commies.

Their tithing would probably increase. This is a madness.
This is why I don't trust the government at all.
149785435_4399377603410742_353835053013553636_n.jpg

so you agree with me that capitalism is a bad thing?

i accept your surrender!

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V

Forgot to take your meds again this morning?

Who posts shit like this at 3 in the the morning?

so you agree with me that capitalism is a bad thing?

i accept your surrender!
No capitalism is a good thing, but like with everything. There are bad apples.

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V

Trump?

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V

Trump?
No, it's all YOU! One minute you are Trump's butt buddy and the next you want him locked up for some crime your addled mind has created.

Besides, at 3 AM you should be balls deep in your boyfriend's backside!

Melania is way better looking than Trump. i wonder if she has blackmail on him, or something

i'm just wondering

i'm a journalist who asks questions. i ask questions

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V

Trump?
No, it's all YOU! One minute you are Trump's butt buddy and the next you want him locked up for some crime your addled mind has created.

it's called fair and balanced JOURNALISM

maybe FOX News will hire me someday...how do you they haven't already? MWAHAHAHAHA

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V

Trump?

it's called fair and balanced JOURNALISM

maybe FOX News will hire me someday...how do you they haven't already? MWAHAHAHAHA
No, it is not journalism. You have a mental health issue that needs addressing through medication and you are inconsistent in taking it.

the fear is that if Trump is indicted, Governor DeSantis would step in and stop The Donald from being extradited to NY!

the fear is that if Trump is indicted, Governor DeSantis would step in and stop The Donald from being extradited to NY!
Mini-Trump can't save his daddy.

May 17 2021
  • Palm Beach County's top prosecutor said the governor couldn't block extradition if Trump were indicted.
  • "So that's a conversation we're having: What is the governor's power? And the governor's power to stop an extradition is really nonexistent," Aronberg said. "He can try to delay it, he can send it to a committee and do research about it, but his role is really ministerial, and ultimately the state of New York can go to court and get an order to extradite the former president. But DeSantis could delay matters."

May 17 2021
  • Palm Beach County's top prosecutor said the governor couldn't block extradition if Trump were indicted.
  • "So that's a conversation we're having: What is the governor's power? And the governor's power to stop an extradition is really nonexistent," Aronberg said. "He can try to delay it, he can send it to a committee and do research about it, but his role is really ministerial, and ultimately the state of New York can go to court and get an order to extradite the former president. But DeSantis could delay matters."
he should get the lawyers Hillary uses, she is still evading justice the old swine

the FBI, NSA, CIA, The Hague, and all 50 states' Attorney's General should investigate Trump, my friends!
at least we still have old, tottering, senile Joe Obiden to fuck up every day...already kissing putings ass
Of course, nothing like the orange, traitor did.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

May 17 2021
he should get the lawyers Hillary uses, she is still evading justice the old swine
Of course, 9 investigations, almost 3 years, 11 straight hours testifying and the retards didn't send her to prison, jail or even charge her with anything.

"Hillary is guilty, I just feel it'.

Forum List

Back