🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Case Against Trump: Why they should throw him in jail and throw away the key!

What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)
A better question is: do we have a democracy? We technically have a republic, and for all practical purposes, we have a plutocratic oligarchy.

The "attack" on the Capitol was little more than a psyop on the American public, and judging by the reactions of many Americans, a very effective one.

Democracy isn't being challenged, but critical thinking is. The feds don't work for you or me. They work for K Street. This is why I don't care if a few Q types scared the corrupt bastards in DC. A real "insurrection" is more like what some Puerto Rican Nationalists did in the 50s.

Meanwhile, the media and the feds don't give a damn about various cities getting burned down by Antifa or BLM. Why should I care about a far less violent incident in DC? Fuck those people.
Right, Trumptard that's why they arrested over 15,000 morons, so far, the Trump cult wants a pass for trying to overthrow the government.
Less violent?
When did any one riot over last summer kill 5 people and injure over 140 people?
Fuck the insurrectionist and their traitor, dear leader.

Right, to give Q NUTS and Trumptards the right to overthrow the government?
Go right ahead and ignore the stolen election.
I'm not, the Fulton county DA is watching and so am I.

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

This is not only wingnut material, it is brazenly false and divisive propaganda.

A riot that involved a few hundred people and that lasted about 4 hours is not an "insurrection." That is patently absurd.

If anything could be called a genuine insurrection, it would be the weeks-long, multi-city George Floyd riots, which caused over a dozen deaths, caused hundreds of injuries, included the occupation of parts of two cities, and caused billions of dollars of damage.

This is not only wingnut material, it is brazenly false and divisive propaganda.

A riot that involved a few hundred people and that lasted about 4 hours is not an "insurrection." That is patently absurd.

If anything could be called a genuine insurrection, it would be the weeks-long, multi-city George Floyd riots, which caused over a dozen deaths, caused hundreds of injuries, included the occupation of parts of two cities, and caused billions of dollars of damage.
Did anyone in the George Floyd riots try to take over the government?
The Trump cult did.

What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)
Would a thief with a garage full of stolen electronics that are all still in their original packaging willingly consent to a search? Of course not. That's the same reasons Republicans don't want an official inquiry. Yeah, it's sad to say, but do believe that they've got a lot to hide

It's time for Republicans to call the Trump presidency what it was: a failure. And it wasn't crazy or wrong-headed policies that made it a failure: the policies were fine...

It was Donald Trump's sloth, ignorance, egoism, and poor decision-making, especially on personnel

the FBI, NSA, CIA, The Hague, and all 50 states' Attorney's General should investigate Trump, my friends!
But of course all these agencies should ignore Hunter Biden’s ”laptop from hell” and the unethical pay for play games carried out by Joe and Hunter with a number of nations including China while Joe was VP.

After all high level democrats and their close associates are totally above the rule of law. For example Hillary and Huma Abedin.
Yeah, why isn't Rudy playing the laptop ALL over FOX?

“So we are left with the obvious explanation: someone for some reason opened our package and removed a flash drive containing documents that were damaging to the Biden family,” he added. “We would love to know who would do that and why.”

But then Carlson suddenly took a step back, noting that they were still “assessing” the documents in question, which he maintained had been verified “to be real” and did not come from Bobulinski. He went on to claim that he has received an “awful lot of documents” about Hunter Biden recently but has “not aired” many of them, insisting he has tried to stick to material related to his business dealings that could relate to his father.

“There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we haven’t brought to you and we are not going to and we will tell you why,” he said, noting the obvious reason that Hunter is not running for president.

“But Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point,” Carlson stated, adding that he once knew the younger Biden well.

Right, Carlson found out it was BS.

The rest is RWNJ BS too, Q NUTS, like Trumptards believe anything.
Did you notice this article. The Swamp is indeed deep.

The emails between Freeh and Hunter Biden — first reported by the Daily Mail — were stored on a water-damaged laptop computer that Wilmington, Del., repair shop owner John Paul MacIsaac has said was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.

the FBI, NSA, CIA, The Hague, and all 50 states' Attorney's General should investigate Trump, my friends!
The Hague is too high on weed to investigate anything, NSA is too busy fraternizing with the association of chiefs of police, and CIA wants nothing but gun control at all costs, and the attorneys general are in trouble with the bar, so we're left with FBI.

The FBI. Where does that leave us? Nowhere special, because we're all smeared for mental health on a background check.

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.
This is why Georgia needs an audit just like the one going on in Arizona. We need to figure out how the 11000 votes were awarded to the wrong candidate.

But of course all these agencies should ignore Hunter Biden’s ”laptop from hell” and the unethical pay for play games carried out by Joe and Hunter with a number of nations including China while Joe was VP.

After all high level democrats and their close associates are totally above the rule of law. For example Hillary and Huma Abedin.

“So we are left with the obvious explanation: someone for some reason opened our package and removed a flash drive containing documents that were damaging to the Biden family,” he added. “We would love to know who would do that and why.”

But then Carlson suddenly took a step back, noting that they were still “assessing” the documents in question, which he maintained had been verified “to be real” and did not come from Bobulinski. He went on to claim that he has received an “awful lot of documents” about Hunter Biden recently but has “not aired” many of them, insisting he has tried to stick to material related to his business dealings that could relate to his father.

“There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we haven’t brought to you and we are not going to and we will tell you why,” he said, noting the obvious reason that Hunter is not running for president.

“But Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point,” Carlson stated, adding that he once knew the younger Biden well.

The emails between Freeh and Hunter Biden — first reported by the Daily Mail — were stored on a water-damaged laptop computer that Wilmington, Del., repair shop owner John Paul MacIsaac has said was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.

Proves.......................NOTHING.

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader

cracked-clay-pot.jpg

They have proven time and time again, that they are enemy of democracy, of free and fair elections, and that they appeal to the lowest common denominator, of which, sadly, this country is full of.

Ignorant, racist, angry white trash is who support Trump.

This is why Georgia needs an audit just like the one going on in Arizona. We need to figure out how the 11000 votes were awarded to the wrong candidate.
No, we don't, the ballots were audited 3 times so far, by republicans and democrats together, Trump and his cult want the incompetent, cyber ninja's to look for bamboo or dead chickens, again?

They have already ruined millions of $$$ worth of election equipment.

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V
says the domestic terrorists we're coming for you

They have proven time and time again, that they are enemy of democracy, of free and fair elections, and that they appeal to the lowest common denominator, of which, sadly, this country is full of.

Ignorant, racist, angry white trash is who support Trump.
ignorant trash as yourself is nothing but a antirights fascist

never trust a man who combs his hair so as to cover his shiny dome, and then flaunts a wife young enough to be his daughter. i'm talking of course about Donald Chump!

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V

TDS bad OP, you got it bad.

Your thread title doesn't match reality BTW. Menstrual cycle I'm guessing, give it a few days you'll feel better.

Forum List

Back