🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Case Against Trump: Why they should throw him in jail and throw away the key!

What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)

The bipartisan commission to look into the January 6 riot at the US Capitol will be nothing more than a hit parade for the Democrats to go after the Republican Party.
Yeah, just like republicans went after democrats on January 6th.
They're complicit, they want to sweep it under the rug, like they do all their crimes.
your derangement makes you believe any lie the democrat media feeds you.

the FBI, NSA, CIA, The Hague, and all 50 states' Attorney's General should investigate Trump, my friends!
at least we still have old, tottering, senile Joe Obiden to fuck up every day...already kissing putings ass
Of course, nothing like the orange, traitor did.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013
derangement makes you see Russian spies under your bed.

the fear is that if Trump is indicted, Governor DeSantis would step in and stop The Donald from being extradited to NY!
Mini-Trump can't save his daddy.

May 17 2021
  • Palm Beach County's top prosecutor said the governor couldn't block extradition if Trump were indicted.
  • "So that's a conversation we're having: What is the governor's power? And the governor's power to stop an extradition is really nonexistent," Aronberg said. "He can try to delay it, he can send it to a committee and do research about it, but his role is really ministerial, and ultimately the state of New York can go to court and get an order to extradite the former president. But DeSantis could delay matters."
he should get the lawyers Hillary uses, she is still evading justice the old swine
Of course, 9 investigations, almost 3 years, 11 straight hours testifying and the retards didn't send her to prison, jail or even charge her with anything.

"Hillary is guilty, I just feel it'.
WOW now that's ironic little deranged one

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V
let's just cut the stupid shit and get the war started

the FBI, NSA, CIA, The Hague, and all 50 states' Attorney's General should investigate Trump, my friends!
But of course all these agencies should ignore Hunter Biden’s ”laptop from hell” and the unethical pay for play games carried out by Joe and Hunter with a number of nations including China while Joe was VP.

After all high level democrats and their close associates are totally above the rule of law. For example Hillary and Huma Abedin.

What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)

The bipartisan commission to look into the January 6 riot at the US Capitol will be nothing more than a hit parade for the Democrats to go after the Republican Party.
They're complicit, they want to sweep it under the rug, like they do all their crimes.
It's Trumptards that that are deranged.
" The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears, it was their final and most essential command'.

Must be the democrats that attacked the capitol and don't want ANY investigations.

Listen to the Q.

at least we still have old, tottering, senile Joe Obiden to fuck up every day...already kissing putings ass

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?
Derangement makes you ignore every stupid comment by your orange, treasonist, dear leader, Q NUT.

the fear is that if Trump is indicted, Governor DeSantis would step in and stop The Donald from being extradited to NY!

May 17 2021
  • Palm Beach County's top prosecutor said the governor couldn't block extradition if Trump were indicted.
  • "So that's a conversation we're having: What is the governor's power? And the governor's power to stop an extradition is really nonexistent," Aronberg said. "He can try to delay it, he can send it to a committee and do research about it, but his role is really ministerial, and ultimately the state of New York can go to court and get an order to extradite the former president. But DeSantis could delay matters."
he should get the lawyers Hillary uses, she is still evading justice the old swine
Of course, 9 investigations, almost 3 years, 11 straight hours testifying and the retards didn't send her to prison, jail or even charge her with anything.

Don't think "ironic" means what you think it means.
If it weren't for Trump's pardons, Trump's cult would still be in jail.

But of course all these agencies should ignore Hunter Biden’s ”laptop from hell” and the unethical pay for play games carried out by Joe and Hunter with a number of nations including China while Joe was VP.

After all high level democrats and their close associates are totally above the rule of law. For example Hillary and Huma Abedin.
Yeah, why isn't Rudy playing the laptop ALL over FOX?

“So we are left with the obvious explanation: someone for some reason opened our package and removed a flash drive containing documents that were damaging to the Biden family,” he added. “We would love to know who would do that and why.”

But then Carlson suddenly took a step back, noting that they were still “assessing” the documents in question, which he maintained had been verified “to be real” and did not come from Bobulinski. He went on to claim that he has received an “awful lot of documents” about Hunter Biden recently but has “not aired” many of them, insisting he has tried to stick to material related to his business dealings that could relate to his father.

“There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we haven’t brought to you and we are not going to and we will tell you why,” he said, noting the obvious reason that Hunter is not running for president.

“But Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point,” Carlson stated, adding that he once knew the younger Biden well.

Right, Carlson found out it was BS.

The rest is RWNJ BS too, Q NUTS, like Trumptards believe anything.

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V

You're an idiot.

A better question is: do we have a democracy? We technically have a republic, and for all practical purposes, we have a plutocratic oligarchy.

The "attack" on the Capitol was little more than a psyop on the American public, and judging by the reactions of many Americans, a very effective one.

Democracy isn't being challenged, but critical thinking is. The feds don't work for you or me. They work for K Street. This is why I don't care if a few Q types scared the corrupt bastards in DC. A real "insurrection" is more like what some Puerto Rican Nationalists did in the 50s.

Meanwhile, the media and the feds don't give a damn about various cities getting burned down by Antifa or BLM. Why should I care about a far less violent incident in DC? Fuck those people.

" The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears, it was their final and most essential command'.

Must be the democrats that attacked the capitol and don't want ANY investigations.

Listen to the Q.
You're an antirights fascist full of derangement

May 17 2021

Yes Ironic was what you wrote little deranged anti-rights fascist

Derangement makes you ignore every stupid comment by your orange, treasonist, dear leader, Q NUT.
no antirights fascist deranged is what you are President Trump triggered it in 2016

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V
What evidence do you have that T explicitly called for any violence ??
You have zero because you’re a vacuous idiot

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V
Several Demoncat leaders called for extreme violence all through 2020

Listen to the Q.
You're an antirights fascist full of derangement
Listen to the Q, delusional, retard.

May 17 2021

Yes Ironic was what you wrote little deranged anti-rights fascist
Right, to give Q NUTS and Trumptards the right to overthrow the government?

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V
You so funny for an idiot.

no antirights fascist deranged is what you are President Trump triggered it in 2016
Your fat, orange, dear leader lost, is what triggered his cult.

Forum List

Back