🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Case Against Trump: Why they should throw him in jail and throw away the key!

I don't know how many folks still need to hear it but Trump is a domestic terror leader and his call for an end to the debate over a January 6 commission is no more or less than a career criminal trying to evade responsibility for sedition

E1ux8FrXIAE7A8V
Not surprised by your calls to arrest President Trump. Radical oppressive regimes and it's followers have always done that when it comes to political challengers. Trump...Nelson Mandela, Gyatso, Hurricane Carter, MLK Jr, etc
Like Trump wanted Barr to do?

October 7 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.
Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

“Where are all of the arrests?” Trump said, after several dozen tweets on the subject over the past 24 hours. “Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Long term sentences would have started two years ago. Shameful!”

Trump will be in prison but by all means send him your $$$.

SUCKER.
If Trump were to be found guilty of anything, they'd say (and absolutely believe) that it was all a conspiracy by the Evil Chinese Deep State Swamp Commies.

Their tithing would probably increase. This is a madness.

SUCKER.
If Trump were to be found guilty of anything, they'd say (and absolutely believe) that it was all a conspiracy by the Evil Chinese Deep State Swamp Commies.

They aren't "evil", according to Trump and his cult.

March 3 2020
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Cheers and applause?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

SUCKER.

They aren't "evil", according to Trump and his cult.

March 3 2020
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Cheers and applause?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
I remain stunned that this is happening in America.

Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.
Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.
Trump is right, Barr should have done his job. It probably would have prevented the stolen election.

Trump is right, Barr should have done his job. It probably would have prevented the stolen election.
I think it was Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that prevented that.

What has happened to the GOP. Opposing a bipartisan commission into the Jan 6 insurrection, an attack on ALL of us, is an act of cowardice, and it’s decidedly UN-American. When democracy is violently challenged, BOTH parties should want to know why and how. Shame on Republicans for deciding not to, just in service of one guy. (Who lost them the WH, House and Senate, btw.)

The bipartisan commission to look into the January 6 riot at the US Capitol will be nothing more than a hit parade for the Democrats to go after the Republican Party.
Is that what happened with the 9/11 commission? Nope!

The TRUTH will set you free....!

What are you really afraid of finding out? Seems like, this is your real issue and concern with an investigation???

If McCarthy thinks fighting this commission taking place and doing Trump's bidding is going to get him the Speaker of the House seat, he's only fooling himself. Trump will dump him like a hot potato! Hide and watch!

So now they're going after Trump, but Obama won't face charges for illegally spying on Trump. How convenient.

if the CIA says that an allegation of collusion between Russia and Trump is worth investigating, and some ratfucking right-wing douche like Roger Stone says it's not, i'm afraid i have to trust the CIA
of all things i resent about the deplorables, the thing i found most annoying was that they forced me to think like an establishment shill
Ah, yes, side with the Deep State.
Deep State a story used to keep the dumb fucks in line...

If there is a Deep State,
  • who is in it (with actual proof)?
  • How do you join?
  • What are the benefits?
  • Is there a job interview?
  • How come nobody has defected from them?
  • Can you leave...
The thing is if you thing there is a deep state with hundreds of thousands of workers all secretly working together and nobody know? Just have a little chat with yourself..

Forum List

Back