The Chavez wannbe at it again. New Executive Order

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Is there no bounds to this shit heads ignorance?

Obama signs executive order creating bipartisan commission to address voting issues, REALLY?

The commission will create recommendations "intended to serve as a best practices guide for state and local election officials to improve voters' experience at the polls under their existing election laws."

Can anyone tell me the Constitutional role of the federal government in elections other than to make sure no laws are discriminatory.

Hint, NONE!

Do you know why that is? There are no federal elections.

Obama creates voting commission - The Hill's Ballot Box

Executive orders are not new, or relevant to the discussion of Chavez.

Is there no bounds to this shit heads ignorance?

Obama signs executive order creating bipartisan commission to address voting issues, REALLY?

The commission will create recommendations "intended to serve as a best practices guide for state and local election officials to improve voters' experience at the polls under their existing election laws."

Can anyone tell me the Constitutional role of the federal government in elections other than to make sure no laws are discriminatory.

Hint, NONE!

Do you know why that is? There are no federal elections.

Obama creates voting commission - The Hill's Ballot Box

He spends an awful lot of time dealing with things that aren't important while ignoring the crucial matters facing us. Hasn't done shit to help the economy in 5 years. Thing is, there are always ulterior motives with this asshat, so question is, what the hell is he really up to?

I suppose you think that is no longer a concern, because all forms of bigotry are obsolete :confused:

Executive orders are not new, or relevant to the discussion of Chavez.

Very true, W abused executive orders like never before, but the right wingers don't care, It's A-OK just as long as they are doing it.

One wonders where this sort of anti-Americanism from the offal office is leading?
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to advance the development of human potential, strengthen the Nation's capacity to provide high-quality education, and increase opportunities for Hispanic Americans to participate in and benefit from Federal education programs, it is hereby ordered...

There is established, in the Department of Education, an office called the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans...

Executive branch departments and agencies, to the extent permitted by law and practicable, shall provide...
(a) [COLOR=#transparent] [/COLOR] efforts to increase participation of Hispanic Americans in Federal education programs and services;
(b)
[COLOR=#transparent] [/COLOR] efforts to include Hispanic-serving school districts, Hispanic-serving institutions... for Hispanic Americans in Federal programs and services;
(c)
[COLOR=#transparent] [/COLOR] levels of participation attained by Hispanic Americans in Federal education programs and services; and
(d) [COLOR=#transparent] [/COLOR] the measurable impact resulting from these efforts and levels of participation.

Last edited:
maybe it has to do with the fact that the republican party has cheated in electionss for decades?

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Right from the very top of the party

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

Maybe just maybe if you would abandon the historically failed ideas you keep dragging arround and get some ideas that the American people actually agreed with you would not have to cheat to win elections

Forum List

Back