The Chavez wannbe at it again. New Executive Order

Is there no bounds to this shit heads ignorance?

Obama signs executive order creating bipartisan commission to address voting issues, REALLY?

The commission will create recommendations "intended to serve as a best practices guide for state and local election officials to improve voters' experience at the polls under their existing election laws."

Can anyone tell me the Constitutional role of the federal government in elections other than to make sure no laws are discriminatory.

Hint, NONE!

Do you know why that is? There are no federal elections.

Obama creates voting commission - The Hill's Ballot Box

You're just mad because voter suppression didn't work and because of so many Republicans charged with felonies. It's what happens when you try to take over a government illegally.

the country should never forget who the republican party is.

They are a cheating heap of lying scum.

Why anyone would join that party is beyond me

Is there no bounds to this shit heads ignorance?

Obama signs executive order creating bipartisan commission to address voting issues, REALLY?

The commission will create recommendations "intended to serve as a best practices guide for state and local election officials to improve voters' experience at the polls under their existing election laws."

Can anyone tell me the Constitutional role of the federal government in elections other than to make sure no laws are discriminatory.

Hint, NONE!

Do you know why that is? There are no federal elections.

Obama creates voting commission - The Hill's Ballot Box

Voting is a right protected by the Federal Government.

If the Constitution isn't enough for you..there's the voting right's act, which forces the states to run every nonsensical law they want to put up before the Federal government first.

Hasn't done shit to help the economy in 5 years.

Really?!?! The markets are hitting new highs. I realize unemployment isn't what it should be, but isn't that the duty of the "job creators"? Perhaps you should be asking what they've been doing with their profits.

prove your claim.

I can prove without a doubt that the republican party cheats.

COURT RECORDS

Executive orders are not new, or relevant to the discussion of Chavez.

Very true, W abused executive orders like never before, but the right wingers don't care, It's A-OK just as long as they are doing it.

uh, dear, Clinton had many more than Bush had. 290 vs. 364
FDR had 3522.
Obama has 147 at this point before this one. He is running pretty darn close to Bush's if he keeps it up at the rate he has so far. He could even surpass it.

To this royal regime, every voting polling place should have black panther guards just to make sure the right people vote.

Executive orders are not new, or relevant to the discussion of Chavez.

Very true, W abused executive orders like never before, but the right wingers don't care, It's A-OK just as long as they are doing it.

uh, dear, Clinton had many more than Bush had. 290 vs. 364
FDR had 3522.
Obama has 147 at this point before this one. He is running pretty darn close to Bush's if he keeps it up at the rate he has so far. He could even surpass it.

And?

Note NOT ONE righty is here showing us evidence of democratic party cheating?

Lots of claims and not one fact

One wonders where this sort of anti-Americanism from the offal office is leading?
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to advance the development of human potential, strengthen the Nation's capacity to provide high-quality education, and increase opportunities for Hispanic Americans to participate in and benefit from Federal education programs, it is hereby ordered...

There is established, in the Department of Education, an office called the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans...

Executive branch departments and agencies, to the extent permitted by law and practicable, shall provide...
(a) [COLOR=#transparent] [/COLOR] efforts to increase participation of Hispanic Americans in Federal education programs and services;
(b)
[COLOR=#transparent] [/COLOR] efforts to include Hispanic-serving school districts, Hispanic-serving institutions... for Hispanic Americans in Federal programs and services;
(c)
[COLOR=#transparent] [/COLOR] levels of participation attained by Hispanic Americans in Federal education programs and services; and
(d) [COLOR=#transparent] [/COLOR] the measurable impact resulting from these efforts and levels of participation.

The only way that declaration could be any more racist is if the favored group were labeled "wetbacks" and "spics".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back