The Chinese have a special word for leftwing idiots

The Russians have long had a phrase for right wing apologists

Useful Idiots
only one party paid russia for propaganda to undermine an election…obama, xiden, clinton…the demafascist that agreed to reset relations and be more flexible

congrats. Putin loves you

My bet is when Trump called COVID “Kung Flu” and the woke lefties got their panties in a bunch about how offensive it was, I’m sure the Chinese were laughing at the lefties while grateful for their service.

My bet is when Trump called COVID “Kung Flu” and the woke lefties got their panties in a bunch about how offensive it was, I’m sure the Chinese were laughing at the lefties while grateful for their service.
haha and when he closed the border to travel and xiden called him xenophobic…the chinese were like, haha look at this useful idiot!

The Russians have long had a phrase for right wing apologists

Useful Idiots
Russia is very straightforward about American liberals.

They call you "nekulturny".

It means uncultured.

According to Quarterly Records TikTok has 79.6 million regularly Active members and contributors in the US.

TikTok is owned by ByteDance, which is owned by a Chinese billionaire with ties to the Chinese Government and Intelligence Agency.
They are already collecting data on who is who, what their users think, and valuable information about their everyday lives and interests.

The Social Credit Scores are already being evaluated ... :thup:

Yes, but it is not full blown in the US YET, it has signs of it here now yes.

People don’t get what those little “ Thumbs up likes are” or why.
The people are clueless as to they will pay a higher price for an item comapred to their neighbor who SNITCHES and gets a bonus for it.

They will pay ppl to tell on others ——Hitler did that too.

haha and when he closed the border to travel and xiden called him xenophobic…the chinese were like, haha look at this useful idiot!
Trump did what the Chinese and many other countries did….. shut the border and prevented or limited outbound travel. The Democrats immediately pounced on that knowing full well that it was the right thing to do.

Trump did what the Chinese and many other countries did….. shut the border and prevented or limited outbound travel. The Democrats immediately pounced on that knowing full well that it was the right thing to do.
and then claimed he didn’t do enough

they played politics with the virus and people’s health and livelihood. just sad really…they put party over people

Baizuo, pronounced BUY-ZWA, literally means “white leftist”. Many Chinese hate white liberals for their hypocrisy and sense of entitlement.

What's the word for right wing idiots?

Chow Mein?
MAGA Morons?

Anyone who truly believes that the left is any better or worse than the right is so stupid/ignorant?
They should NEVER vote.

China hit the jackpot when they found their latest useless idiot.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

Forum List

Back