"The Choice Day"...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
The Day you made the Choice to be Hetero, Gay, Bisexual or whatever...

It's a Common Tactic by the Left to Counter that Homosexuality is not Natural...

You've all heard it.

It's Rooted in, "Could you Choose to have Sex with a Man?"...

Most Heterosexual Men are Notably Repulsed by the Quesiton and that's the point of it.

"When did you Choose to be Heterosexual?"... <Absurd Question as that ALL of us are Designed and Equipped by Nature to be Heterosexual and it's in FACT the Reason we are all here...

But let's look at the Possibility of Choice when it comes to Sex.

Are all of the People in Prison who Engage in Same Sex Relations "Homosexual"?

Are all of the young girls who "experiment" with other girls as seems to be popular trend in recent years "Homosexual"?...

Are they making Choices?...

I Personally know Gays who had plenty of Sex with the Opposite Sex in Junior High, High School, College and then for many years in Marriage(s)...

Where they making a Choice at that time?

How could they?... If it's so Impossible for a Heterosexual to Engage in Same Sex Relations then why does it seem very EASY for many Gays to have done it for YEARS before they finally "find themselves" as Apparently Collins did Recently?

And as for Choices... As far back as Biblical History goes many Cultures have Written about people having Sex with Animals and the Dead.

Are those Choices are or are we all Driven by Uncontrollable Urges that are Pre-Wired in us?

This is not a Flame Thread...

Feel Free to Troll in it if you like but I would Prefer that some of you who have used the "Choice Day" Tactic over the years to Answer some of the Questions I've raised.

Thanks in Advance. :thup:

And yes... I Obsess on what the Leftist Media Obsessively Shoves down America's Throats... So get over it.

:)

peace...

So what you are telling us, MAL, is that you are choosing to be a hetero, right?

What you are saying is you could be a man who loves to have sex with other men, but your upstanding moral code means you CHOOSE not to have sex with other men's privates, right?

Okay, if you say so.

Who are we to tell you that you aren't at least a natural bisexual or possibly a homosexual just going through the motions with women?

You see, Mal, most natural heterosexuals males do not have that choice.

We don't have to pretend to like women, we don't have to tell ourselves that we don't want to have sex with men.

You have my sympathy, mate.

It must be hard for you to live a lie, but I respect your CHOICE, even if I don't really care if you are gay.

Last edited:
Jesus fucking Christ Mal...just get busted in an airport bathroom already would you?

I asked nicely... Are you incapable of dealing with this Subject without Trolling and being Shitty?...

Try again.

Or are you Afraid of the Questions I've asked because they Expose your Tactics for what they are... Dishonest.

peace...

So what you are telling us, MAL, is that you are choosing to be a hetero, right?

What you are saying is you could be a man who loves to have sex with other men, but you're upstanding moral code means you CHOOSE not to, right?

Okay, if you say so.

Not what I said at all...

Try again.

I asked some Questions in the OP...

Why are you guys always so ascared to Answer them?... :dunno:

peace...

The Day you made the Choice to be Hetero, Gay, Bisexual or whatever...

It's a Common Tactic by the Left to Counter that Homosexuality is not Natural...

You've all heard it.

It's Rooted in, "Could you Choose to have Sex with a Man?"...

Most Heterosexual Men are Notably Repulsed by the Quesiton and that's the point of it.

"When did you Choose to be Heterosexual?"... <Absurd Question as that ALL of us are Designed and Equipped by Nature to be Heterosexual and it's in FACT the Reason we are all here...

But let's look at the Possibility of Choice when it comes to Sex.

Are all of the People in Prison who Engage in Same Sex Relations "Homosexual"?

Are all of the young girls who "experiment" with other girls as seems to be popular trend in recent years "Homosexual"?...

Are they making Choices?...

I Personally know Gays who had plenty of Sex with the Opposite Sex in Junior High, High School, College and then for many years in Marriage(s)...

Where they making a Choice at that time?

How could they?... If it's so Impossible for a Heterosexual to Engage in Same Sex Relations then why does it seem very EASY for many Gays to have done it for YEARS before they finally "find themselves" as Apparently Collins did Recently?

And as for Choices... As far back as Biblical History goes many Cultures have Written about people having Sex with Animals and the Dead.

Are those Choices are or are we all Driven by Uncontrollable Urges that are Pre-Wired in us?

This is not a Flame Thread...

Feel Free to Troll in it if you like but I would Prefer that some of you who have used the "Choice Day" Tactic over the years to Answer some of the Questions I've raised.

Thanks in Advance. :thup:

And yes... I Obsess on what the Leftist Media Obsessively Shoves down America's Throats... So get over it.

peace...

Try again...

peace...

What you are saying is you could be a man who loves to have sex with other men, but you're upstanding moral code means you CHOOSE not to, right?

Okay, if you say so.

It's not an unreasonable deduction. Happens all the time. Of course those people that do that, turn away from their natural inclinations, are seldom very happy individuals and more often than not come out later in life.

Nobody chooses who they are attracted to. The only choice is in acting upon your natural inclinations and since it is consenting adults we are talking about, who the fuck cares?

Even if we were to entertain Mal's regressive position that sexual orientation is a choice, what difference does it make in a free society?

Okay, if you say so.

It's not an unreasonable deduction. Happens all the time. Of course those people that do that, turn away from their natural inclinations, are seldom very happy individuals and more often than not come out later in life.

Nobody chooses who they are attracted to. The only choice is in acting upon your natural inclinations and since it is consenting adults we are talking about, who the fuck cares?

Even if we were to entertain Mal's regressive position that sexual orientation is a choice, what difference does it make in a free society?

You can't Deal with what I Presented and it shows...

People make Choices Sexually ALL of the time but one thing is Consistent aside from the Rare Physical or Mental Defect and that is this...

YOU and everyone else is Designed and Equipped to have Sex with the Opposite Sex.

Free Will allows for an Endless Array of Sexual Choices outside of that and almost Everyone engages in some Deviation...

But what we are is not up for Debate and your Claims that some Devaitions are Natural while others are not is Absurd on it's face.

And you know it.

peace...

Does this image enrage you?

1265918310_top-10-lesbian-sex-secrets-for-raising-the-bar-on-your-sex-life_8.jpg

If so, then you suck

Does this image enrage you?

1265918310_top-10-lesbian-sex-secrets-for-raising-the-bar-on-your-sex-life_8.jpg

If so, then you suck

It's Fuckin' HOT...

Now imagine that's Bodecea and Kilt #2. :eek:

peace...

Thanks for admitting it has nothing to do with what is natural or moral. It has to do with what you find "icky".

It's not Natural... It's Hot... And I have yet to Argue from a "Moral" Standpoint...

Link me doing so. :thup:

My Debates about what the Bible says is Strictly that... What it says.

Homosexuality and Christianity are Incompatible... Fact.

peace...

Forum List

Back