The Cliff Notes Version of hiLIARy's Awful Book

Does Hildabeast blame bernie for her hildashart

incontinent-hillary.jpg

Photoshopped, dumbass.

Prove it.

FALSE: 'Incontinent' Hillary Clinton
Sorry I do not believe Snopes. They are a progressive tool and they have proven that.
Of course you don't. I'm sure your "safe space" bunker has a block on Snopes and any other website which offends you.

no one to vote for, and both of them to vote against.
It's a civic duty to vote, but I refused to vote for either one of the deplorables. Mine was one of the many votes that caused neither Trump nor Hillary to achieve over 49% of the vote. Unfortunately, too many Americans thought the election was a waste of time and less than 55% bothered to vote at all.
I tend to think it is a waste of time to vote. No matter who wins nothing really changes, but the Oligarchy always gets richer and more powerful.
The "Oligarchy" doesn't want you to vote. They want you to think it's a waste of time and they want you to stay home. Despite my dislike of both deplorable candidates, the better of the two won. That wouldn't have happened except that many Americans were energized to vote for someone different, thus turning out in droves. Many of the Democratic faithful were disgusted with Hillary's corruption and lies, so they stayed home. God Bless America!
I suppose you are right.

However I fear that Trump will screw things up terribly...while he may be better than crazy Hillary, that isn't saying much.
He's the least deplorable, so it's all good!
I suppose it is good to have very low expectations of the ruling class.

No. She clearly has lost her mind...but she may never have had one.

Just goes to show how bad the American ruling class has become.

She's a sociopath. Winning/losing the White House doesn't change that. There's a trail of dead bodies in her wake. I think it's telling that so many liberals want nothing to do with her now. It's not merely because she's "history." It's because she's death and in some cases quite literally. Who wants to get close to that?

Why not MaLAYnia's story? NSFM?

She reportedly worked illegally when she first came to the United States

While she has staunchly defended Donald’s hardline stand on immigration, she was paid for 10 modeling jobs and earned around $20,000 before she was granted an H-1B work visa in October 1996, the Associated Press reported. She received her green card in 2001 and became a U.S. citizen in 2006.

During that time before she received her work visa she also posed nude and in sexually intimate scenes with another woman in New York City for a photographer for a French men’s magazine.
She met Donald Trump at a Manhattan club

Melania was 28 when she met Donald in 1998. He was actually still married to wife no. 2 Marla Maples at the time. Donald was at the Kit Kat Club with another woman but reportedly made a beeline to Melania and asked for her number. Because he was there with another woman, she refused to give it to him – but she got his.

It's a civic duty to vote, but I refused to vote for either one of the deplorables. Mine was one of the many votes that caused neither Trump nor Hillary to achieve over 49% of the vote. Unfortunately, too many Americans thought the election was a waste of time and less than 55% bothered to vote at all.
I tend to think it is a waste of time to vote. No matter who wins nothing really changes, but the Oligarchy always gets richer and more powerful.
The "Oligarchy" doesn't want you to vote. They want you to think it's a waste of time and they want you to stay home. Despite my dislike of both deplorable candidates, the better of the two won. That wouldn't have happened except that many Americans were energized to vote for someone different, thus turning out in droves. Many of the Democratic faithful were disgusted with Hillary's corruption and lies, so they stayed home. God Bless America!
I suppose you are right.

However I fear that Trump will screw things up terribly...while he may be better than crazy Hillary, that isn't saying much.
He's the least deplorable, so it's all good!
I suppose it is good to have very low expectations of the ruling class.
No, but it is also good to recognize there are things "We, the People" can do and can't do as well as recognizing what "the ruling class" can and can't do.

Sun Tzu "The Art of War":
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

While she has staunchly defended Donald’s hardline stand on immigration, she was paid for 10 modeling jobs and earned around $20,000 before she was granted an H-1B work visa in October 1996, the Associated Press reported. She received her green card in 2001 and became a U.S. citizen in 2006.

During that time before she received her work visa she also posed nude and in sexually intimate scenes with another woman in New York City for a photographer for a French men’s magazine.

Melania was 28 when she met Donald in 1998. He was actually still married to wife no. 2 Marla Maples at the time. Donald was at the Kit Kat Club with another woman but reportedly made a beeline to Melania and asked for her number. Because he was there with another woman, she refused to give it to him – but she got his.

Big difference between an eastern european fashion model overstaying her visa from the unlimited hordes of 3rd world morons and middle eastern death cult fanatics you want to let in no questions asked..

She already has her life's work, the world's oldest profession.

Which can be said for all career politicians.

Modelling is the worlds oldest profession?

Forum List

Back