The Cliff Notes Version of hiLIARy's Awful Book

But... but..trump supporters are forever screaming that it's about the immigration laws. If they broke the LAW they should be sent packing. If they invaded our country, as Malaria did, then she should have her ass thrown out, like anyone else who breaks into our country. But, the law doesn't apply to Malaria, I suppose...

She wasn't an illegal border jumping idiot who can't speak/wont learn english you turd.

2) Remember this?:
melania%20hand%20slap%201.gif

I do....the protocol was for the couples not to hold hands and the President simply forgot...it's not like he had anything else on his mind for his first NATO meeting, eh?
Yeah, that was it. LOL

20050706-3_w8n7281jpg-802v.jpg

But... but..trump supporters are forever screaming that it's about the immigration laws. If they broke the LAW they should be sent packing. If they invaded our country, as Malaria did, then she should have her ass thrown out, like anyone else who breaks into our country. But, the law doesn't apply to Malaria, I suppose...

She wasn't an illegal border jumping idiot who can't speak/wont learn english you turd.
She was working while here illegally. I thought you trump ass-lickers cared so much about our borders and our laws, dumbass.

Report: Melania Trump worked in U.S. without proper permit

hiLIARy's views 1984 as a cautionary tale on what happens when people don't properly value and follow their Elite Betters. Oh Vey!

1984.jpeg

Amazon is blocking people from reviewing her book.

*snicker*

She was working while here illegally. I thought you trump ass-lickers cared so much about our borders and our laws, dumbass.

^^^ SAD! ^^^

What a pathetic attempt at diversion. Truly truly SAD!

^^^ SAD! ^^^

But the law, to be effective, must be enforced equally on ALL lawbreakers, Malaria included.

No one can be above the law if we are to be a nation of laws.

Hillary: Conservatives "control the media environment" and seek "radical change" LOLWHAT

It's a good thing we have the electoral college, to keep the crazies at bay

^^^ SAD! ^^^

But the law, to be effective, must be enforced equally on ALL lawbreakers, Malaria included.

Just curious - do you support Obama's DACA?

^^^ SAD! ^^^

Just curious - do you support Obama's DACA?
Like many others, I have a problem with this. They, the so-called Dreamers, are here illegally. But they had no say in coming here, since they were children when others brought them here. That makes for a tremendously difficult situation. And I'm glad I don't have to make the decision.

Let Congress do the job they're paid to do. They have to make the decision. And, I'll accept their decision, either way.

Why not MaLAYnia's story? NSFM?

She reportedly worked illegally when she first came to the United States

While she has staunchly defended Donald’s hardline stand on immigration, she was paid for 10 modeling jobs and earned around $20,000 before she was granted an H-1B work visa in October 1996, the Associated Press reported. She received her green card in 2001 and became a U.S. citizen in 2006.

During that time before she received her work visa she also posed nude and in sexually intimate scenes with another woman in New York City for a photographer for a French men’s magazine.
She met Donald Trump at a Manhattan club

Melania was 28 when she met Donald in 1998. He was actually still married to wife no. 2 Marla Maples at the time. Donald was at the Kit Kat Club with another woman but reportedly made a beeline to Melania and asked for her number. Because he was there with another woman, she refused to give it to him – but she got his.

She already has her life's work, the world's oldest profession.
Which can be said for all career politicians.
And the majority of the entertainment industry.

Forum List

Back