The Cliff Notes Version of hiLIARy's Awful Book

Does Hildabeast blame bernie for her hildashart

incontinent-hillary.jpg

Photoshopped, dumbass.

She's right. If you didn't vote, you deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule.

no one to vote for, and both of them to vote against.

Moderators who didn't vote should automatically have their mod status revoked. You should also be sentenced to one year in Siberia.

Why?

It proves I was smarter than about 90% of the board that felt compelled to vote for one or the other.

Oh, shut up. There was someone you could've voted for, you lazy shit. People died for your right to vote, and you just piss it away because you think you're smarter than everyone else. Fuck you. Ingrate.

Moderators who didn't vote should automatically have their mod status revoked. You should also be sentenced to one year in Siberia.

Why?

It proves I was smarter than about 90% of the board that felt compelled to vote for one or the other.

Oh, shut up. There was someone you could've voted for, you lazy shit. People died for your right to vote, and you just piss it away because you think you're smarter than everyone else. Fuck you. Ingrate.
There was someone you could've voted for,

Yup, but it wasn't Trump or Clinton.
Only fools would have voter for either of them

you just piss it away because you think you're smarter than everyone else.

If you voted for Trump or Clinton, that's proof I'm smarter then you

Fuck you. Ingrate.

Sorry, you're not my type.

Why?

Who died for my right to vote?

Maybe those who died fighting the American Revolution, it could be said of them. No others.

Don't be a dupe for the .01%.

It's a civic duty to vote, but I refused to vote for either one of the deplorables. Mine was one of the many votes that caused neither Trump nor Hillary to achieve over 49% of the vote. Unfortunately, too many Americans thought the election was a waste of time and less than 55% bothered to vote at all.
I tend to think it is a waste of time to vote. No matter who wins nothing really changes, but the Oligarchy always gets richer and more powerful.
The "Oligarchy" doesn't want you to vote. They want you to think it's a waste of time and they want you to stay home. Despite my dislike of both deplorable candidates, the better of the two won. That wouldn't have happened except that many Americans were energized to vote for someone different, thus turning out in droves. Many of the Democratic faithful were disgusted with Hillary's corruption and lies, so they stayed home. God Bless America!

I'm really hoping that the audiobook drops to bargain bin prices. Why? I only spend solid money on high-quality books. But if it drops to an impulse buy level price, I'll buy it for a listen. There's got to be a lot of comedic bronze in there to amuse me; that it's read by Hillary is the clincher for me.

It's a civic duty to vote, but I refused to vote for either one of the deplorables. Mine was one of the many votes that caused neither Trump nor Hillary to achieve over 49% of the vote. Unfortunately, too many Americans thought the election was a waste of time and less than 55% bothered to vote at all.
I tend to think it is a waste of time to vote. No matter who wins nothing really changes, but the Oligarchy always gets richer and more powerful.
The "Oligarchy" doesn't want you to vote. They want you to think it's a waste of time and they want you to stay home. Despite my dislike of both deplorable candidates, the better of the two won. That wouldn't have happened except that many Americans were energized to vote for someone different, thus turning out in droves. Many of the Democratic faithful were disgusted with Hillary's corruption and lies, so they stayed home. God Bless America!
I suppose you are right.

However I fear that Trump will screw things up terribly...while he may be better than crazy Hillary, that isn't saying much.

I suppose you are right.

However I fear that Trump will screw things up terribly...while he may be better than crazy Hillary, that isn't saying much.
Hillary is far from crazy. She is also old news.

I suppose you are right.

Hillary is far from crazy. She is also old news.
No. She clearly has lost her mind...but she may never have had one.

Just goes to show how bad the American ruling class has become.

I suppose you are right.

He's the least deplorable, so it's all good!

Forum List

Back