The Cliff Notes Version of hiLIARy's Awful Book

Why not MaLAYnia's story? NSFM?

She reportedly worked illegally when she first came to the United States

While she has staunchly defended Donald’s hardline stand on immigration, she was paid for 10 modeling jobs and earned around $20,000 before she was granted an H-1B work visa in October 1996, the Associated Press reported. She received her green card in 2001 and became a U.S. citizen in 2006.

During that time before she received her work visa she also posed nude and in sexually intimate scenes with another woman in New York City for a photographer for a French men’s magazine.
She met Donald Trump at a Manhattan club

Melania was 28 when she met Donald in 1998. He was actually still married to wife no. 2 Marla Maples at the time. Donald was at the Kit Kat Club with another woman but reportedly made a beeline to Melania and asked for her number. Because he was there with another woman, she refused to give it to him – but she got his.

She already has her life's work, the world's oldest profession.

Modelling is the worlds oldest profession?

No, MeLAYnia's, she advertised well. About half her 'fashion' photos have no fashions at all, just the LAY nude.

Last edited:
The OP boosted Hillary's book sales.
When it drops to a dollar, I'll buy:

View attachment 148956

My plans for her book involve rifles, not hand guns...

at 100 yds
I can see why; at 635 pages that amount of bullshit would be a good bulletstopper.

HILLARY-blog427-v3.jpg

Sorry I do not believe Snopes. They are a progressive tool and they have proven that.
Of course you don't. I'm sure your "safe space" bunker has a block on Snopes and any other website which offends you.

They offend me because they do not check facts when those facts contradict the prevailing bullshit that passes for a world view. Here is an example.

Snopes Fails Readers on Muhammad's Misdeeds

While she has staunchly defended Donald’s hardline stand on immigration, she was paid for 10 modeling jobs and earned around $20,000 before she was granted an H-1B work visa in October 1996, the Associated Press reported. She received her green card in 2001 and became a U.S. citizen in 2006.

During that time before she received her work visa she also posed nude and in sexually intimate scenes with another woman in New York City for a photographer for a French men’s magazine.

Melania was 28 when she met Donald in 1998. He was actually still married to wife no. 2 Marla Maples at the time. Donald was at the Kit Kat Club with another woman but reportedly made a beeline to Melania and asked for her number. Because he was there with another woman, she refused to give it to him – but she got his.

No, MeLAYnia's, she advertised well. About half her 'fashion' photos have no fashions at all. just the LAY nude.

any proof she was involved with more than modelling?

or just going with the propaganda gurus?

No, MeLAYnia's, she advertised well. About half her 'fashion' photos have no fashions at all. just the LAY nude.

The photos of her appearing to have sex with another woman; her stake out at the Kit Kat Club (a book gathering no doubt).........I see no difference between her and her 30 years older husband, she just made millions for the commodity.

Is she running for office?

The photos of her appearing to have sex with another woman; her stake out at the Kit Kat Club (a book gathering no doubt).........I see no difference between her and her 30 years older husband, she just made millions for the commodity.
1) Those pictures were pretty hot!

2) Remember this?:
melania%20hand%20slap%201.gif

Is she running for office?

are you claiming she is a hooker, a prostitute, a whore?

Got a link, or just spewing what your masters have fed you?

Did this old woman who dragged her daughter up to Hillary so Hillary could berate her...did she or the daughter have to pay the $1200 for the chance?

I'll bet YES.

Hillary might have charged $2400....since it was two of the poor dumb-asses.

Ouch! Amazon is selling used copies for $5.99 already. Looks like those who paid full price decided it wasn't a keeper.

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Hard Choices: A Memoir
Her book just came out today. :rolleyes:

That's the point.
Jeez, when even the NPR book review gives it a bad review, it must be a real piece of shit.

Who Is 'What Happened' For? Maybe Hillary Clinton Most Of All

This quote from the article sums up the feeling of most Americans IMHO:
"I wish she'd just shut the f*** up and go away," as one former Clinton surrogate told The Hill before the book's release.

Simon & Schuster have warehoused the majority of Hildy's ghost-written crap over the years....they've never sold. The reason S&S does this is to lure in lesser known authors who do sell well. Both Amazon and WallMart have cut the original price of this newest crap from $40 to $18 trying to break even on advanced orders. Not only are the numbers going to stink, but the folks who are paying at the door to meet her are going to run into a wrinkly old drunk who will have to be carried out to her limo through a back door.
lol.gif

This is the first time in 30 or 40 years of knowing who this Slave of Satan is....that I can say I am enjoying her performances.

She is truly embarrassing herself and the loony Democratic Party who put her up for nomination because it was "her turn".

She is depraved, avaricious, hateful, dishonest, incompetent...a career coat-tail rider, an obvious narcissist, probable alcoholic...and a Dumb-Ass, which, ironically is the basis of such career as she has had.

Yes, being a Dumb-Ass....ironically....accounts for ALL of her success.

She had told Bill to get fucked; that she would never condescend to live on Arkansas.

Then she flunked the D. C. Bar Exam (DUMB-ASS); and realized she had no choice but to go to Arkansas and marry the Pussy-Lovin Southern White Boy---who happened to be a political genius---and she then rode his coat-tails from there on...he got her every job she ever had....all of which she fucked up.

But, being a Dumb-Ass put her on some sweet coat-tails...and now she's charging $1200 a person to explain to to even worse dumb-asses how much of a Dumb-Asss she is.

Shrewd choice marrying the Pussy-Lovin Southern White Boy....but that was only because she is a Dumb-Ass and failed the bar exam.

Its Fate.

Or, maybe, even a blind sow finds an acorn every now and then.

Big difference between an eastern european fashion model overstaying her visa from the unlimited hordes of 3rd world morons and middle eastern death cult fanatics you want to let in no questions asked..
But... but..trump supporters are forever screaming that it's about the immigration laws. If they broke the LAW they should be sent packing. If they invaded our country, as Malaria did, then she should have her ass thrown out, like anyone else who breaks into our country. But, the law doesn't apply to Malaria, I suppose...

Forum List

Back