The Clinton Corruption Machine Unraveling

I have a life.
I do too. And yet I’m able to deal only in facts backed up with links. “I have a life” is a terrible excuse for why you choose to lie.
Not too much time, lunch with daughter in 30 min.
I have two daughters that I have lunch with - and yet I’m able to deal only in facts backed up with links. “Lunch with daughter” is a terrible excuse for why you choose to lie.
This horrific George soros lie enough?
Glenn Beck's Horrific Lie | HuffPost
No. No that horrific “lie” is not nearly enough. For two reasons:

1. You claimed The Blaze was untrustworthy. Glenn Beck is neither a reporter nor an editor for The Blaze. Therefore, pointing at him as “proof” that The Blaze is untrustworthy is like pointing at Adolf Hitler deeds as “proof” that Obama was an evil dictator.

2. George Soros is on record calling his time working for the Nazis “the best time of his life”. Here is the indisputable audio. You can apologize to Glenn Beck and The Blaze whenever you’re ready.

More indisputable glenn beck opinion.
If you watch it all, one of them wasn't soros.
The other had no Nazi flag behind.
Where did that come from?
Some commie site I guess
He says he was 14 . had no connection, no role in taking away jewish property
Why don't you read the context?/
Apart from our SO self righteous white boy who has never been anywhere.
and at 14 would have been so courageous surrounded by the Nazi occupation.
As they say Ben,to a man who has a supreme racist as a pic, if you havent been there you have zero to say lad..

Re Glenn beck lies.

Did you even bother to read this?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/glenn-becks-anti-semitic-attack-on-george-Soros
Michelle Goldberg , another Jewish world order author?
Amusing how a 14 yr olds comments are morphed into "working for the nazis!!!"

Michelle Goldberg , another Jewish world order author? Amusing how a 14 yr olds comments are morphed into "working for the nazis!!!"
Yeah...I’m well aware of that fake allegations. The fact is, George Soros called working for the Nazis “the best time of his life”. There is even audio of it. As always, Glenn Beck’s reporting was 100% accurate.

Michelle Goldberg , another Jewish world order author? Amusing how a 14 yr olds comments are morphed into "working for the nazis!!!"
Yeah...I’m well aware of that fake allegations. The fact is, George Soros called working for the Nazis “the best time of his life”. There is even audio of it. As always, Glenn Beck’s reporting was 100% accurate.
You mean he wasn't 14?
I didn't see where he said he was working for them
Can you post the text ?
Your opinion again?
You must have been one fearless 14 yr old.
A idea what living in a Nazi regime must have been like?
I must look up again what becks revolting anti semetic comments were

Try this
More commie links
Glenn Beck and the Uses of Anti-Semitic Propaganda - Center for American Progress

Wow a Glenn beck worshiper.
Had nothing to do with blaze media!
Well, if this doesn't convince you of soros as a 14 yr old nothing will
FACT CHECK: Was George Soros an SS Officer or Nazi Collaborator During World War II?

So it's fake he was 14?
I'm still waiting for your pic link of Obama with the insult across his forehead?
Can you post it?

he flat out says he's here to make money - he does not care about the social aspect of what he does.

2:40. i am there to make money. i cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what i do.

so everything he does, he gets $$$ or he doesn't do it.

Well ,heres the video with actual subtitles of what the Glenn 100% accurate reporting of what the dreaded SOROS actually said .
george soros video i was a nazi - Bing video
now I realize where it may have come from.
I guess dinesh is a hero of yours too? is he out of jail yet?
Soros did say "I had no role in taking away property"
Still searching for him saying helping the Nazis was the best time in his life.
Can you post the text of where he said that?
Not the dinesh glenn interpretation?

You mean he wasn't 14?
Who is challenging his age at the time? Hell, who is even discussing his age at the time? You have to attempt to make his age the focal point because I’ve owned your ass on the substance that really matters
I didn't see where he said he was working for them
Of course not. Like all left-wing partisan hacks, you only see what you want to see and not what actually exists.
Can you post the text ? Your opinion again?
I’ll do better than that. I’ll post George Soros himself talking about it. And then I’ll wait for you to come up with a thousand idiotic excuses why it’s not “real”. How he didn’t actually say it. That he actually didn’t mean it. And all kinds of other immature and asinine shit. Here it is, phaggot. Choke on the giant dick that’s about to be shoved down the back of your stupid partisan throat:

According to George Soros? Glorious. He loved stealing from his fellow Jews and it allowed him to become a billionaire.

Well, why don’t we ask someone who was there?
“For me it was a very positive experience...it’s a very happy making, exhilarating experience” - George Soros on Nazi occupation of his nation while working for the Nazis

Last edited:
Come on now....all they talked about was grandkids.

Nothing suspicious about a former president meeting with the current AG while that Presidents wife is under investigation!

If it was Bush meeting with Sessions, you libs would be fine with it!

“For me it was a very positive experience...it’s a very happy making, exhilarating experience” - George Soros on Nazi occupation of his nation while working for the Nazis
Funny how we hear different things.
He was 14 for gods sake and I don't hear him saying working for the nazis was exhilarating

Funny how we hear different things. He was 14 for gods sake and I don't hear him saying working for the nazis was exhilarating
Boom! Exactly like I predicted in post #330:
I’ll do better than that. I’ll post George Soros himself talking about it. And then I’ll wait for you to come up with a thousand idiotic excuses why it’s not “real”. How he didn’t actually say it. That he actually didn’t mean it. And all kinds of other immature and asinine shit.
You progressive simpletons are so easy to read.

He was 14 for gods sake
Exactly. 14. Not 4. Fourteen. Hell, you people believe a 14 year old is old enough to consent to sex with an adult and have an abortion. Surely they can recognize evil. Surely they know that stealing is wrong.

Stop with your excuses. You were proven wrong. Your little ego needs to accept that.

Funny how we hear different things. He was 14 for gods sake and I don't hear him saying working for the nazis was exhilarating
Boom! Exactly like I predicted in post #330:
I’ll do better than that. I’ll post George Soros himself talking about it. And then I’ll wait for you to come up with a thousand idiotic excuses why it’s not “real”. How he didn’t actually say it. That he actually didn’t mean it. And all kinds of other immature and asinine shit.
You progressive simpletons are so easy to read.

Nice zero college foul mouth.
No it's called context
Fact Check: George Soros, the Thieving Nazi Sympathizer?
He went on one trip with the guy who was hiding him and said
He had "no role in taking property"
Let me listen again for him saying how working for the nazis was exhilarating.
May have been an exhilarating time but connecting it with working for the nazis?
Hey I got the crap bombed out of me for days on end.
That was exhilarating.
I'm sure you had similar life threatening experience so can associate with soros?

He was 14 for gods sake
Exactly. 14. Not 4. Fourteen. Hell, you people believe a 14 year old is old enough to consent to sex with an adult and have an abortion. Surely they can recognize evil. Surely they know that stealing is wrong.

Stop with your excuses. You were proven wrong. Your little ego needs to accept that.
Apologies, quote the whole context.
It's sort of like being black, if you haven't been there try to keep your trap shut.
You have zero to say

He was 14 for gods sake

Such a brave boy who has never been immersed in a war.
Keep showing our Ben who tried to ban German immigrants
"They are swarthy, can't speak English and are taking our jobs"
And patriotism "the last refuge of the scoundrel"
I'd be ashamed

Funny how we hear different things.
He was 14 for gods sake and I don't hear him saying working for the nazis was exhilarating

I watched the jailed dinesh Kroft tape and still don't see where he said it was exhilarating working for the nazis.
Can you post it and let me apologize?

He was 14 for gods sake

You still need to post where he actually said that, not dinoush interpretation.
I'm sure you would have been battling the nazis hand to hand at 14.
Or maybe in the hitler youth?

Forum List

Back