The Clinton Fear Factor

nodoginnafight

No Party Affiliation
Dec 15, 2008
Georgia
How many times have you seen a right winger post a thread saying "boy the left must be terrified of 'xyz', look at all the negative threads"

By that standard, the right-wingers look like they are soiling their diapers over Clinton.

How many times have you seen a right winger post a thread saying "boy the left must be terrified of 'xyz', look at all the negative threads"

By that standard, the right-wingers look like they are soiling their diapers over Clinton.
Nope, we just enjoy a good joke, and Hillary sure fits the bill, doesn't she?:badgrin:

Nope, we just enjoy a good joke, and Hillary sure fits the bill, doesn't she?:badgrin:
About like hearing Rubio announce his love for illegals...

I'm not capable of voting for Hillary Clinton, but judging from the histrionics of the far-right ... she looks likes the odds are forever in her favor.

She's came out of the gate struggling, I think it's hilarious
And you laugh at toddlers tripping...
And at people who crash into glass doors at the mall!
Amazing. You comparing the allegedly smartest woman in the country to a helpless two year old child....
What's next? The gender card? .....You cannot win on issues. So your candidates campaign on tactics.
And now you will come back with "whatever works".....

She's came out of the gate struggling, I think it's hilarious
And you laugh at toddlers tripping...
And at people who crash into glass doors at the mall!
Amazing. You comparing the allegedly smartest woman in the country to a helpless two year old child....
What's next? The gender card? .....You cannot win on issues. So your candidates campaign on tactics.
And now you will come back with "whatever works".....
Boy, talk about over reach...

About like hearing Rubio announce his love for illegals...
Huh?
Oh so now suddenly they are "illegals" again?...
I though the PC police had that term banned?

Forum List

Back