The Clinton Fear Factor

Of the 30 threads on page one of politics - 14 are devoted to Hillary Clinton. WOW.

Well the prospects of anyone but Jeb or Christie being potus from the GOP sends chills down my spine, and they're hardly friends of political finance reform, but in a sense it may be that like only Nixon was far right enough to engage with the Soviets and Mao, it may take a goper to actually save us from a fiscal implosion.

If I really really was tied to Hillary (ahhhhhhh), I'd be horrified that she might implode at any moment. Go icy stare and give a verbal spanking to a reporter or question. I think we could do worse than her. I wasn't a great fan of Bill in 92, but he was not bad. Overrated, but he wasn't insane.

How many times have you seen a right winger post a thread saying "boy the left must be terrified of 'xyz', look at all the negative threads"

By that standard, the right-wingers look like they are soiling their diapers over Clinton.
Nope, we just enjoy a good joke, and Hillary sure fits the bill, doesn't she?:badgrin:

What the OP left out is, you can be sure they'll deny it.

Like the post above.

I'm not capable of voting for Hillary Clinton, but judging from the histrionics of the far-right ... she looks likes the odds are forever in her favor.
The far right? Let me know when the far right gets involved with running a candidate...
Or is that you believe anyone who does not kowtow to the liberal narrative is a "far right winger"?

Dude, we're not talking about candidates here. We are talking about message board posters. Wanna re-read the original post and get back to me????????
SO Hillary Clinton ISN'T a candidate?.....
Your side is so consumed with eliminating your opposition you don't know whether to shit or wind your watch.

Uh how many other Democrats besides Hillary are running for the 2016 Democratic nomination? I believe the number would be zero if the left wants to put up a serious primary challenger for Hillary or any challenger I will be happy to talk about them.

I'm not capable of voting for Hillary Clinton, but judging from the histrionics of the far-right ... she looks likes the odds are forever in her favor.
The far right? Let me know when the far right gets involved with running a candidate...
Or is that you believe anyone who does not kowtow to the liberal narrative is a "far right winger"?

Dude, we're not talking about candidates here. We are talking about message board posters. Wanna re-read the original post and get back to me????????
SO Hillary Clinton ISN'T a candidate?.....
Your side is so consumed with eliminating your opposition you don't know whether to shit or wind your watch.
We're talking about posters here and how they equate the number of threads about someone with the level of fear they invoke. Next time you need help with the big words, just ask- before you make an ass of yourself.

BTW, what is "my side"??

Forum List

Back