The Clinton Run DIED Today

Not ready to go there just yet. Her husband was a serial pervert who was bangin interns in the Oval Office. Didn't hurt his career. And we currently have a Muslim foreigner in the White House. So i would say anything goes at this point. She might not be done.
This gives Sanders everything he needs to just walk past her.

Sanders is a Communist wingnut. Hillary's not worried about him. I despise her, but she's not done yet.
Her staff taking the 5th is not going to help.

Worked for that IRS **** Lerner. She's doing just fine. Hasn't spent a minute in jail.

Hilliery's problrms are her own making,people that are so eager to give yet another dubious politician a pass when ,now a key player pleads the fith, isnt rationtal ,if she had an R in front of her name,the nashing of teeth and blubbering could be heard from space

I can see the guy's point in taking the 5th. When you're dealing with a pack of Stalinist ratfuks like the modern Republicans, you absolutely know they are willing to use anything you say as an excuse to imprison you, followed by demands that you give fake testimony as the price for getting out of prison. So, the best course is to say nothing, unless you've got the money, lawyers and political clout to fight off the kangaroo court charges.

That is, if congress called me in to testify about growing carrots, I'd take the freakin' fifth.

I thought BENGHAZI killed her chances?

How many conspiracy theories before you finally get Hillary?

Just like the birth certificate killed Obama

Not ready to go there just yet. Her husband was a serial pervert who was bangin interns in the Oval Office. Didn't hurt his career. And we currently have a Muslim foreigner in the White House. So i would say anything goes at this point. She might not be done.
This gives Sanders everything he needs to just walk past her.

Sanders is a Communist wingnut. Hillary's not worried about him. I despise her, but she's not done yet.
Her staff taking the 5th is not going to help.

Worked for that IRS **** Lerner. She's doing just fine. Hasn't spent a minute in jail.
But Lerner was not running for office either. And they are not done with her.

Turn out the lights her parties over.

Again?

What makes this time different from the previous hundred times you've claimed that?
Perhaps because a hundred different opportunities have presented themselves, as this nest of vipers is unmasked?

Not even Teflon Donna can dodge 'em all.

Just as well... American doesn't need another Clinton...

I thought BENGHAZI killed her chances?

How many conspiracy theories before you finally get Hillary?

Just like the birth certificate killed Obama

Only innocents died at Behghazi.

But what difference does that make?
Democrats see taking the 5th as innocent. Taking the 5th means what YOU know or what YOU did could put your sorry ass in jail.

I can see the guy's point in taking the 5th. When you're dealing with a pack of Stalinist ratfuks like the modern Republicans, you absolutely know they are willing to use anything you say as an excuse to imprison you, followed by demands that you give fake testimony as the price for getting out of prison. So, the best course is to say nothing, unless you've got the money, lawyers and political clout to fight off the kangaroo court charges.

That is, if congress called me in to testify about growing carrots, I'd take the freakin' fifth.
So your saying Republicans will do what the white house did with the bengazi video pattsi,just like that?

Turn out the lights her parties over.

Again?

What makes this time different from the previous hundred times you've claimed that?
Perhaps because a hundred different opportunities have presented themselves, as this nest of vipers is unmasked?

Not even Teflon Donna can dodge 'em all.

Just as well... American doesn't need another Clinton...
If Trey Gowdy finds a John Dean in the group? That's going to leave a mark.

So your saying Republicans will do what the white house did with the bengazi video pattsi,just like that?

I'm not sure how your Benghazi conspiracy theory works in with this conspiracy theory. You need to understand that normal people simply don't understand how all the various kook conspiracy theories weave together.

That works real well... until You're offered immunity...

Then you talk, or you go to jail.

Can I give Republicans some advice?

If you really want to beat Hillary, do it on the issues rather than bogus scandals

I'm not sure how your Benghazi conspiracy theory works in with this conspiracy theory. You need to understand that normal people simply don't understand how all the various kook conspiracy theories weave together.
Willful ignorance used once again, you make a claim about a kangaroo court.this is easy stuff.

Forum List

Back