The Coalition of Groups Against Trump

Billyjack

Rookie
Dec 10, 2015
I am amazed that so many so called disparate parties can form a united coalition to oppose Donald Trump. When one considers that the Democrats, Republican Establishment, Crony Capitalists, Religions, Foreign Governments, Bureaucrats and others are all apparently terrified of one candidate, what can be their mutual concern? I submit that all of these parties have one common denominator, they all thrive from the” theft and corruption” primarily derived from the public coffers. Their ability to ignore their “so-called” ideological differences to unite tends to indicate that they have all been complicit in the criminal activities of the federal government.

The next question is why are they all terrified of Donald Trump? Trump’s history of political contributions that helped create his extraordinary wealth indicate that he has crossed all “party” lines and participated in the graft and corruption necessary to overcome the criminal regulatory environment that was put in place to generate the opportunity for government theft. Therefore, having been a partner in the corruption he “knows where the bodies are buried”. I submit that he could expose the criminal enterprise of the federal government, much as a mafia capo turning states evidence.

The real enigma with Donald Trump is why is he running for president? As opposed to most politicians who run for office in order to join in the plunder of the public, he has no need for the money. All politicians are immoral. In order to be elected they must promise to steal from one group to give to another while at the same time convincing an individual voter to vote. The fact that most politicians are lawyers who are trained apparently to have no morals or ethics is the reason that there has been little accountability for the “theft and corruption” that the controlled media describes as “waste and inefficiency”. Trump does not have advanced training in deceit of most politicians; therefore his rhetoric is not purified for the public, which allows for the angst and hand waving of the establishment. Without the need for more money then one can only fall back on his efforts being ego driven or some sort of revenge motive due to a previous slight by the criminal system that is described by his detractors as “free market capitalism” that no longer even remotely exists today. Finally, the hope of most of his supporters is that he sincerely wants to end the ability of the criminal classes to continue their corruption unabated. If this is the case, the voracious attacks of the criminal classes aligned against him are doomed to failure.

I am amazed that so many so called disparate parties can form a united coalition to oppose Donald Trump. When one considers that the Democrats, Republican Establishment, Crony Capitalists, Religions, Foreign Governments, Bureaucrats and others are all apparently terrified of one candidate, what can be their mutual concern? I submit that all of these parties have one common denominator, they all thrive from the” theft and corruption” primarily derived from the public coffers.

rofl.gif

45 minutes of nonstop laughter right there. Funniest thread today.

--- "Theft and corruption, primarily derived from the public" is exactly how Rump has made his fortune. That, and being handed that seven-figure seed money by Daddy that ensured he'd never have to hold a real job in his life.

How 'bout the fact that sentient beings of whatever political/ideological stripe or no stripe at all can universally and plainly see a self-infatuated narcissistic thin-skinned attention whoring asswipe that is epically unprepared to be President, or indeed, at this point, to ever hold a real job?

Ya think??

rump’s history of political contributions that helped create his extraordinary wealth indicate that he has crossed all “party” lines and participated in the graft and corruption necessary to overcome the criminal regulatory environment that was put in place to generate the opportunity for government theft.

:eusa_clap: Good, good. Let the logic flow through you. This is a good start....

Therefore, having been a partner in the corruption he “knows where the bodies are buried”. I submit that he could expose the criminal enterprise of the federal government, much as a mafia capo turning states evidence.

Facepalm%20Girl.png

:banghead:

EPIC Doublethink. This quoted paragraph should just be imported into every dictionary as an illustration of "non sequitur".

----- sooooo... a grifter who's spent his entire life buying bigger people off to push smaller people around ---- is suddenly gonna do a 180 and turn his focus from "it's all about Me" to "it's all about the country"??

This is the same self-delusion that led some wag yesterday to post a thread called "Rump is going to make us all rich" or something to that effect.

What the hell is in the water that leads anybody to believe that suddenly after 70 years of self-enrichment is suddenly going to do a complete about-face and start running back in the opposite direction?

:disbelief:
shakehead.gif
:dunno: :wtf:

I am amazed that so many so called disparate parties can form a united coalition to oppose Donald Trump. When one considers that the Democrats, Republican Establishment, Crony Capitalists, Religions, Foreign Governments, Bureaucrats and others are all apparently terrified of one candidate, what can be their mutual concern? I submit that all of these parties have one common denominator, they all thrive from the” theft and corruption” primarily derived from the public coffers.

rofl.gif

--- "Theft and corruption, primarily derived from the public" is exactly how Rump has made his fortune. That, and being handed that seven-figure seed money by Daddy that ensured he'd never have to hold a real job in his life.

How 'bout the fact that sentient beings of whatever political/ideological stripe or no stripe at all can universally and plainly see a self-infatuated narcissistic thin-skinned attention whoring asswipe that is epically unprepared to be President, or indeed, at this point, to ever hold a real job?

Ya think??

rump’s history of political contributions that helped create his extraordinary wealth indicate that he has crossed all “party” lines and participated in the graft and corruption necessary to overcome the criminal regulatory environment that was put in place to generate the opportunity for government theft.

:eusa_clap: Good, good. Let the logic flow through you. This is a good start....

Therefore, having been a partner in the corruption he “knows where the bodies are buried”. I submit that he could expose the criminal enterprise of the federal government, much as a mafia capo turning states evidence.

Facepalm%20Girl.png

EPIC Doublethink. This quoted paragraph should just be imported into every dictionary as an illustration of "non sequitur".

----- sooooo... a grifter who's spent his entire life buying bigger people off to push smaller people around ---- is suddenly gonna do a 180 and turn his focus from "it's all about Me" to "it's all about the country"??

This is the same self-delusion that led some wag yesterday to post a thread called "Rump is going to make us all rich" or something to that effect.

What the hell is in the water that leads anybody to believe that suddenly after 70 years of self-enrichment is suddenly going to do a complete about-face and start running back in the opposite direction?

shakehead.gif
I am glad you are amused. I am amazed that people actually believe that government theft is actually "waste and inefficiency" as if the money just disappeared and didn't end up is someone's bank account. You are unable to comprehend that all politicians only offer government solutions to government created problems. I am sorry that you have a delusional belief that government is there for your best interest and you need them to take care of you. Using your incredible intellect, please explain why someone like Trump even cares about being president. I know it's hard to think rather than quote the talking points, therefore I must now defer to Mark Twain "Never argue with stupid people. They will take you down to their level and beat you with experience"

This guys entire OP can be summed up in a few points.

People oppose Trump which makes me support him even more
Everyone who opposes Trump does so for either malicious reasons, Nefarious reasons or ignorant reasons. Meaning there is no legit way to be against Trump
Everyone who opposes Trump is possibly certainly a criminal

Their ability to ignore their “so-called” ideological differences to unite tends to indicate that they have all been complicit in the criminal activities of the federal government.

rofl.gif

Ya think??

Facepalm%20Girl.png

shakehead.gif
I am glad you are amused. I am amazed that people actually believe that government theft is actually "waste and inefficiency" as if the money just disappeared and didn't end up is someone's bank account. You are unable to comprehend that all politicians only offer government solutions to government created problems. I am sorry that you have a delusional belief that government is there for your best interest and you need them to take care of you. Using your incredible intellect, please explain why someone like Trump even cares about being president. I know it's hard to think rather than quote the talking points, therefore I must now defer to Mark Twain "Never argue with stupid people. They will take you down to their level and beat you with experience"

On that particular advice, I shouldn't even respond.

But anyway, I said absolutely nothing about what I believe government is. You just plugged that in looking for fodder that isn't there. I posted about Donald T. Rump, about what he is and always has been, and the ludicrously delusional argument that suddenly somehow he's magically going to turn into the opposite of himself.

Why does Rump care about being President? I don't think he really does, and I've made that point here for months. I think what he's about is the present campaign, because that gives him what he's spent his entire life in pursuit of --- attention to Numero Uno. That's what he's always been about, and still is. His eggshell-thin insecure ego demands it. But let's pretend he's about to completely reverse course, for no reason whatsoever?

The Doublethink factor is thick here. Expecting a self-absorbed narcissist who has never held a real job to not only suddenly take on the toughest job in the world but to do so in a manner that is complete anathema to what every fiber of his being has always stood for, is like hiring Charles Manson to head the FBI on the basis that he's experienced in crime.

The OP is correct. The Political ruling class, foreign leaders and the media fear Trump because he does not play by their rules. They pretend to be outraged by Trump's unfiltered statements when in fact they are protecting their own interests.

Well, after Senator Sanders or Hillary walks away with the election, possibly 400 ev's, you can explain to everyone as to why you were so certain that someone that has offended nearly every group in America could win doing that.

I am amazed that so many so called disparate parties can form a united coalition to oppose Donald Trump. When one considers that the Democrats, Republican Establishment, Crony Capitalists, Religions, Foreign Governments, Bureaucrats and others are all apparently terrified of one candidate, what can be their mutual concern? I submit that all of these parties have one common denominator, they all thrive from the” theft and corruption” primarily derived from the public coffers. Their ability to ignore their “so-called” ideological differences to unite tends to indicate that they have all been complicit in the criminal activities of the federal government.

The next question is why are they all terrified of Donald Trump? Trump’s history of political contributions that helped create his extraordinary wealth indicate that he has crossed all “party” lines and participated in the graft and corruption necessary to overcome the criminal regulatory environment that was put in place to generate the opportunity for government theft. Therefore, having been a partner in the corruption he “knows where the bodies are buried”. I submit that he could expose the criminal enterprise of the federal government, much as a mafia capo turning states evidence.

The real enigma with Donald Trump is why is he running for president? As opposed to most politicians who run for office in order to join in the plunder of the public, he has no need for the money. All politicians are immoral. In order to be elected they must promise to steal from one group to give to another while at the same time convincing an individual voter to vote. The fact that most politicians are lawyers who are trained apparently to have no morals or ethics is the reason that there has been little accountability for the “theft and corruption” that the controlled media describes as “waste and inefficiency”. Trump does not have advanced training in deceit of most politicians; therefore his rhetoric is not purified for the public, which allows for the angst and hand waving of the establishment. Without the need for more money then one can only fall back on his efforts being ego driven or some sort of revenge motive due to a previous slight by the criminal system that is described by his detractors as “free market capitalism” that no longer even remotely exists today. Finally, the hope of most of his supporters is that he sincerely wants to end the ability of the criminal classes to continue their corruption unabated. If this is the case, the voracious attacks of the criminal classes aligned against him are doomed to failure.

with the amount of vigor the GOP, the left want to stop Trump should be a big clue to the public.

They are affraid to go victory to Trump this election year. No cool for Trump even I like Sanders vs Trump and 50-50 position to win for twice I want's.

Sanders 3 - 0 Clinton last poll was important for Bernie and for my victorius.

Ted Cruz have only little to be Republican choise.

sheldon cooper no.gif

Forum List

Back