The Coliseum (Alameda County Corrections Stadium) is going bye-bye...

Badasses... End of Fucking List. :thup:

:)

peace...

The List has been on a 7 month hiatus.

We had more important beans to re-fry what with the Hawks snagging the Lombardi and making Peyton Manning look like he never seen a football before February this year.

It's all good tho since the Seahawks play Chokeland this season so you can run but you can't hide like Denver receivers tried to do in the SB.

Tell the truth.. You are the guy that we used to see wearing the barrel and suspenders at the Donkeys games.. :lol:

peace...

We had more important beans to re-fry what with the Hawks snagging the Lombardi and making Peyton Manning look like he never seen a football before February this year.

It's all good tho since the Seahawks play Chokeland this season so you can run but you can't hide like Denver receivers tried to do in the SB.

Tell the truth.. You are the guy that we used to see wearing the barrel and suspenders at the Donkeys games.. :lol:

I'm D-Town's Original Darth Raider... I used to go dressed up... We had Season Tickets... I don't really like going to the games @ the Stadium. It's a lot of work and money and I'd rather drink in the comfort of my own Home on Sunday and watch it in HD. :thup:

peace...

No taxpayer money will be spent to build the Raiders a new stadium. Rumor has it they may rent the billion-two $$$$$$$$$$ in Santa Clara. Makes sense so it probably won't happen.

I think the A's ought to move to AT&T and share with the Giants. Then Oakland can use the land where the A's, Raiders and Warriors used to play and build a very large County Jail, something Oakland desperately needs.

Last edited:

peace...

I'm D-Town's Original Darth Raider... I used to go dressed up... We had Season Tickets... I don't really like going to the games @ the Stadium. It's a lot of work and money and I'd rather drink in the comfort of my own Home on Sunday and watch it in HD. :thup:

peace...

2014 will be the first season since 1957 that I've not attended a home 49er game; the cost, the distance and the time involved has made attending prohibitive.

No taxpayer money will be spent to build the Raiders a new stadium. Rumor has it they may rent the billion-two $$$$$$$$$$ in Santa Clara. Makes sense so it probably won't happen.

I think the A's ought to move to AT&T and share with the Giants. Then Oakland can use the land where the A's, Raiders and Warriors used to play and build a very large County Jail, something Oakland desperately needs.

What's wrong with Santa Rita? That's actually valuable property you want to turn into a jail, that's just silly. Santa Rita has room to expand still. Build more pods out there.

Forum List

Back