The comedy writes itself

And you're laughing because you think she's wrong.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So, you think the Founders were wrong in thinking our rights come from God and not man.

Isn't that right?

If the Founders thought otherwise, they would have been subservient to the crown no matter how they were treated just like how you lick the boots of the DNC no matter how it may negatively effect you and the country.

And yet, way more stable and intelligent and accurate than you ever are, the Dainty.

Do you actually imagine that our “rights” come from humans or governments?

:laughing0301: :laugh::rofl::lol:
Legal rights, sure. What rights do you imagine you have outside of legal rights and where do they come from?

Legal rights, sure.

😆😂🤣 :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing0301:

Lol. That you said something that stupid and abysmally ignorant speaks volumes about your lack of knowledge.
What rights do you imagine you have outside of legal rights and where do they come from?
Lol.

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Let me redirect your extremely feeble intellect for a moment.

If you have a right to life, and that right is gifted to you by some government, then what would prevent that self-same government from unilaterally withdrawing that right from you?

I don’t really care if you answer or not. You’re simply too slow to ever catch on.

😆😂🤣 :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing0301:

Lol. That you said something that stupid and abysmally ignorant speaks volumes about your lack of knowledge.

Lol.

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Let me redirect your extremely feeble intellect for a moment.

If you have a right to life, and that right is gifted to you by some government, then what would prevent that self-same government from unilaterally withdrawing that right from you?
What? That's a strange way to make an argument. Maybe don't start off with a question.

I'd say I have life. In this country the government is restrained from what it can legally do to that life by the constitution, other governments like in North Korea, are not, and so could unilaterally snatch my life from me without much recourse. Here, because of laws my family could sue or the authority who took my life could be arrested.
I don’t really care if you answer or not. You’re simply too slow to ever catch on.
I get that you don't care to be questioned but that's only because you lack confidence in your beliefs.

I'll ask again. Outside of legal rights what other rights do you have and where do they come from?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back