The comedy writes itself

What? That's a strange way to make an argument. Maybe don't start off with a question.

I'd say I have life. In this country the government is restrained from what it can legally do to that life by the constitution, other governments like in North Korea, are not, and so could unilaterally snatch my life from me without much recourse. Here, because of laws my family could sue or the authority who took my life could be arrested.

I get that you don't care to be questioned but that's only because you lack confidence in your beliefs.

I'll ask again. Outside of legal rights what other rights do you have and where do they come from?
I didn’t even read beyond your first would be sentence.

You are certifiable.

But I do like the fact that an imbecile like you posts here.

You make me laugh.

I didn’t even read beyond your first would be sentence.

You are certifiable.

But I do like the fact that an imbecile like you posts here.

You make me laugh.
Your cowardice and inability to answer simple questions about things you seem to imply are easily understood, makes me laugh. :lmao:

Whenever someone asks one of these clowns to explain what sort of rights they have besides legal ones and where they come from the response is always....

8rzwcz0rrb461.jpg

Last edited:
The rotten Democrat Party is trying to make people afraid of Christians.
The Nazi Party did the same sort of thing to Jews.
Just the phony Christians. Real Christians value the Semon on the Mount. Today’s phony Christians make fetishes of the Book of Revelations and a Jesus that comes to deliver retribution!

Last edited:
So, you think the Founders were wrong in thinking our rights come from God and not man.

Isn't that right?

If the Founders thought otherwise, they would have been subservient to the crown no matter how they were treated just like how you lick the boots of the DNC no matter how it may negatively effect you and the country.
YOu people are so messed up...

sad SMH.gif

And yet, way more stable and intelligent and accurate than you ever are, the Dainty.

Do you actually imagine that our “rights” come from humans or governments?

:laughing0301: :laugh::rofl::lol:
A. republicans, tRumplings in particular, have demonstrated a complete lack of "stability" over the last few years.

B. YOur rights come from your society, which in this case is humans and the government.

If you're the only one there then give yourself whatever right you want. You are the only one from whom they could come.
Why would you have to give them to yourself? You’d have them just like everyone on earth has all the ”rights”. Men/Government doesn’t give you rights it can only take them away or sexier them.

Why would you have to give them to yourself? You’d have them just like everyone on earth has all the ”rights”. Men/Government doesn’t give you rights it can only take them away or sexier them.
What rights would you need all by yourself?

You idiot.

The Founders are the ones who said our rights come from God and not man.

You do realize this, right?

:auiqs.jpg:
The founders took great care to keep God out of government because they knew there were people like you.

If man told me I had no rights, do I give a damn?

Nope.

Or would you bow to the 9 black robes if they declared you had no rights?

F%ckem!!
I'm certainly not bowing and surrendering my rights to some guy in a pointy hat.

Forum List

Back