The Comey testimony

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
After watching the James Comey testimony, I've never been more certain in all my life in terms of just how corrupt the US Federal government really is. I mean here we have the head of the FBI writing "memos" that President Trump is acting to obstruct an investigation involving himself but doing nothing else other than sitting on those memos. The memo, whether true or simply fabricated, were obviously written only as back up if he was ever fired because all he wanted was to remain the FBI director.

No wonder Comey let Hillary go. His only concern was surviving politically and not justice being served in the highest ranks of the political elite

If he thought Trump was trying to obstruct justice..............his job was to immediately report it to the DOJ..........He didn't..........

Said leaking information is a serious matter...........then leaked those memos to the press.............

Yet.............wouldn't go public and say Trump was not under investigation.............

He's a dang HACK.

Hack or not, Trump is on the edge of the ledge.

I wonder how many "memos" Comey had on Hillary in case she was elected instead of Trump.
That should be asked.

Crickets.

No one wants to harm Hillary, only the orange man that both parties hate.

So what did Trump do that was illegal? Nothing, that's what.

What did Hillary do that was illegal? According to Comey she lied about disclosing top secret information, but it is only Trump who he is after.

Very telling.

Deflection Hillary only puts the spot light even more fiercely centered on Trump.

Trump, release those tapes!

Deflection Hillary only puts the spot light even more fiercely centered on Trump.

Deflection? Are we not talking about how Comey treats people differently depending upon their political activities?

Of course we are. Had Trump not fired him Comey would have never gone after him. This time it's personal.

Trump broke the rule book in Washington. They have an unwritten rule, don't come after me and I won't come after you cuz they are all dirty

I wonder how many "memos" Comey had on Hillary in case she was elected instead of Trump.
That should be asked.

Crickets.

What did Hillary do that was illegal? According to Comey she lied about disclosing top secret information, but it is only Trump who he is after.

Very telling.

Exactly.

That should be asked.

Crickets.

Very telling.

Exactly.
This is hard for you people, I get that. Your deflections are meaningless.

watching comey fall with the rest of the left.
:itsok: All American patriots know how much the truth of Trump being not what you think he was is driving you all crazy.

The great thing about impeachment is that you don't have to prove that anyone broke a law. The way the rules are written, all you need is the political will to do it.

Considering how the GOP hates Trump as well, this should be an easy thing to accomplish.

Just remember, be careful what you wish for, you may get it. The fall out from this may be a surprise to you.

That should be asked.

Crickets.

Very telling.

Exactly.
This is hard for you people, I get that. Your deflections are meaningless.

again, the sky is blue the cloud is gone. thanks.

BTW, the MSM lost all credibility yesterday with the left. oops. the fallen.. the country is not going to believe any anonymous source any longer.

Watch the polls. If Trump falls to 32% or below, do not be surprised if the GOP begins a strategic maneuver to install Pence.

Watch the polls. If Trump falls to 32% or below, do not be surprised if the GOP begins a strategic maneuver to install Pence.

The GOP formed a task force to stop Trump long ago dufus

The one thing that seems to be clear at least to me is Comey will play what ever part he needs to if it serves his purpose. If he needs to sound like a Republican he will if he needs to sound like a Democrat he will if he needs to look and sound like he's above the political games he will.

Forum List

Back