The Communists should familiarize themselves with these songs.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
So after that MSNBC Communism commercial, that every liberal is supporting, I thought you'd like to familiarize yourself with some of the music you'll be hearing soon.

You'll need to know these songs when Daddy Government drafts you to suppress the freemen, because when you hear them, YOU BETTER RUN!

That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom--and that government of the people, by the people, and for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Perhaps the South will finally put these songs to good use:
Yellow Rose of Texas - YouTube
Confederate Civil war Song - To arms in Dixie - YouTube
The Battle Cry of Freedom - YouTube
Civil War Music- Southern Version of The Battle Cry of Freedom - YouTube

The songs you'll hear when it's all over.

I have disabled embedded YouTube videos for this post. There is a limit to how many embedded videos allowed, due to bandwidth.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this rate, Democrats shouldn't even need to campaign in 2014 and 2016.

The fantasy world that you live in must be very interesting.

The fantasy world that these people lived in wasn't very interesting for them, a fantasy world created by those very same ideas:

dresdenholocaust.jpg

Gee, the liberals just want a utopia where everything is community property, people have a free roof over their head, free meals, free medical and they can walk to work. Actually, we already have such places. They are called prisons.

Gee, the liberals just want a utopia where everything is community property, people have a free roof over their head, free meals, free medical and they can walk to work. Actually, we already have such places. They are called prisons.

Once the government has to draft prisoners into the war, because the pretty pussy utopia boys ran to Canada so others fight for their Communist dream, this is the song I'll be blasting out of my armored Humvee while routing field:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M]America fuck yeah-team america - YouTube[/ame]

While my boys are spraying lead all over the hills and forests.

Once the government has to draft prisoners into the war, because the pretty pussy utopia boys ran to Canada so others fight for their Communist dream, this is the song I'll be blasting out of my armored Humvee while routing field:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M]America fuck yeah-team america - YouTube[/ame]

While my boys are spraying lead all over the hills and forests.

Only in your mind...

You imagine a North v South civil war redux, then?

I rather doubt that.

Last edited:
The reactionaries are growing older and fewer in number. The libertarians attract a few younger voters, who then drift away. The social traditionalists are shrinking in influence as the younger the voting generation the higher support for restricted access to abortion and for gay marriage.

The2ndAmendenment world is drifting away, as his mind.

Learn this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM]The Band - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - YouTube[/ame]

You imagine a North v South civil war redux, then?

I rather doubt that.

No, this will House vs House.

The North and South are both heavily ruled by Authoritarians, whose governments will unite to strike us down.

I just hope the Freemen of the South will sing those songs when the shit hits the fan.

-----------

On a positive note, the sheep will give up their guns, so the sheep won't be able to fight back against the government or the Rebels!

Maybe the government will issue the sheep Obamaguns! But the sheep will have fled to Canada by the time, or will hide from the draft.

Last edited:
The pro-American mainstream will join the government and smash the anti-American nuts like you.

The pro-American mainstream will join the government and smash the anti-American nuts like you.

I'm not the one who is shredding the Bill of Rights via:

Patriot Act

NDAA

Gun Control

Labeling peaceful protestors Terrorists

Imposing my religious beliefs on others

Ignoring the 10th Amendment

Quartering Drones over our skies

AND MANY MANY MORE!

Forum List

Back