The Conservative Patriot Hero Who Stormed Pelosi's Office Has Been Identified

"A man seen in a viral photo sitting behind a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office as President Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol is from Northwest Arkansas -- Large crowds of Trump supporters marched to the U.S. Capitol and breached police barricades, making their way into the building and inside Senate chambers; among the most striking images was one of a man with his foot on a desk in Pelosi's office. That man is Richard Barnett of Gravette, Arkansas. 5NEWS spoke with Barnett -- Barnett said, "Am I scared? Hell no. But yeah, there's a possibility. I didn't do anything. I didn't breach the doors. I got shoved in. I didn't mean to be there. Hell. I was walking around looking for a bathroom."

View attachment 438620

Years from now, there will be statues dedicated to this man and his courage and heroism -- he definitely needs a go-fund me account set up ASAP so he can cash in and hopefully get his own show on Newsmaxx and later run for office -- the sky is the limit...and to top things off, he took a piece of Pelosi's mail and left her a quarter for it which makes it totally not illegal -- in fact, you can legally take anyone's mail from them if you leave a quarter -- he also left her a note that said "Nancy, Bigo was here, you Bitch." -- Bigo is his nickname, he totally owned her by leaving that note....

bwaaaaaa go razobacks go.......this guy is a hero.

Nancy Pelosi is the most disgusting piece of filth ever to serve in congress.

Her claim to fame is that she fucked JFK....well what woman around him did he not fuck?

"A man seen in a viral photo sitting behind a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office as President Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol is from Northwest Arkansas -- Large crowds of Trump supporters marched to the U.S. Capitol and breached police barricades, making their way into the building and inside Senate chambers; among the most striking images was one of a man with his foot on a desk in Pelosi's office. That man is Richard Barnett of Gravette, Arkansas. 5NEWS spoke with Barnett -- Barnett said, "Am I scared? Hell no. But yeah, there's a possibility. I didn't do anything. I didn't breach the doors. I got shoved in. I didn't mean to be there. Hell. I was walking around looking for a bathroom."

View attachment 438620

Years from now, there will be statues dedicated to this man and his courage and heroism -- he definitely needs a go-fund me account set up ASAP so he can cash in and hopefully get his own show on Newsmaxx and later run for office -- the sky is the limit...and to top things off, he took a piece of Pelosi's mail and left her a quarter for it which makes it totally not illegal -- in fact, you can legally take anyone's mail from them if you leave a quarter -- he also left her a note that said "Nancy, Bigo was here, you Bitch." -- Bigo is his nickname, he totally owned her by leaving that note....
"I was walking around looking for a bathroom."
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Then he should have taken a shit on pelosi’s desk.

Someone in San Fran did that in her driveway bwaaaaaaaaa

She is the most hated woman in America with good reason.

Forum List

Back